Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for J&P Robinson > Reviews

Browse

J&P Robinson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J&P Robinson "Jared Robinson" RSS Feed (MA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Amazon Tap - Alexa-Enabled Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Amazon Tap - Alexa-Enabled Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Price: $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, except for one annoying thing, June 24, 2016
The only thing keeping me from giving the Tap a full 5-star reviews is an issue with the line-in port. I recently purchased a pico projector — AAXA P300 Pico/Micro LED Projector with 60 Minute Battery Life, WXGA 1280x800 Resolution, 400 Lumens, HDMI, Mini-VGA, 15,000 Hour LED Life, Media Player — for watching movies out on my patio. The projector comes with speakers but they are not even close enough to project sound over the crickets in the lawn. I figured the Tap would be ideal for this purpose so I plugged each end of a male-to-male audio cable into the projector and Tap. The problem I found is the Tap takes a second to start playing the audio from the line-in, which causes a significant lip syncing lag. Otherwise the Tap is a great product.
If Amazon can somehow fix this lag then I would be willing to change my review but for now this is definitely a negative for me.

PANACEA PRODUCTS CORP-IMPORT 20x14 Grow Thru Ring
PANACEA PRODUCTS CORP-IMPORT 20x14 Grow Thru Ring
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $11.26
3 used & new from $4.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, June 23, 2016
Works great for the plants. The clips are super difficult to get off to set up. Had to have the hubby do it. Other than that, they are great.

Lightingsky Artificial Floating Foam Lotus Leaves Artificial Foliage Pond Decor Pack of 6 (30cm, Pack of 6)
Offered by Lighting Sky
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for koi pond, June 23, 2016
Bought these to shadey 1000 gallon koi pond from the sun. The large 30cm is a good size to provide shade. There is a smell from the plastic bag but airs out quickly. In the pond they tend to float together. A little aquarium glue on the tips and you can glue them so they won't float apart.

ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent
ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent
Price: $60.42
129 used & new from $40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, May 26, 2016
We set ours up to keep our own dog out of the garden but the device was not reliable as the sensitivity was not accurate between 4 and 6. We tried several batteries to get it to work. After buying new never used ones the motion sensor picked up my husband about 1 out of 4 times that we tested it. We ended up returning it. When it worked it worked well.

Munchkin Dandy Dots Bath Mat
Munchkin Dandy Dots Bath Mat
Price: $9.73
19 used & new from $8.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, May 19, 2016
The length of the bath mat is good for a 5.5 foot tub. The colored bumps are actual colored dots are painful if your heel stands on it. If you're careful to put the colored bump between your arch, it's fine. For $9.00 it will do.

ProSticker 004 (One) 4" Masonic Series Freemason Compass Square Decal Sticker
ProSticker 004 (One) 4" Masonic Series Freemason Compass Square Decal Sticker
Offered by ProSticker
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the buy, May 16, 2016
The sticker lasted two years in new England weather. We only lost it when we traded the vehicle in.

Nature's Gate: Winter Clean (Unscented) Stick Deodorant, 2.5 oz (3 pack)
Nature's Gate: Winter Clean (Unscented) Stick Deodorant, 2.5 oz (3 pack)
Offered by HerbsDaily
Price: $11.61
2 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not make my skin peel. There's no obvious ..., March 17, 2016
Does not make my skin peel. There's no obvious sent except when you start sweating and there's a faint woodland smell which is pleasant. It used to be prime shipping but not anymore. I've used it through all seasons and maybe once or twice had to reapply.

Exam Ref 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA)
Exam Ref 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA)
by Charlie Russel
Price: $29.15
37 used & new from $21.56

2.0 out of 5 stars Heavy on the how, light on the why, March 17, 2016
Had to buy this book for a server administration course. It's a great book for how to, but it fails in the why department. For example, it will take you step by step setting up a service account in active directory but is really light on why you would set up a service account versus a regular user account.

Tom Clancy's The Division - PlayStation 4
Tom Clancy's The Division - PlayStation 4
Offered by DAGI SALES
Price: $39.77
149 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Destiny, but way better, March 17, 2016
There was a point early in The Division where I found the remnants of a voicemail left by a daughter trapped in the city and facing eminent death. She was calling her parents to tell them — emotionally and with her voice slurring from the few drinks she admitted to having imbibed to gain the courage to make the call — that she was gay and this was why she had moved to New York in the first place, to find a more accepting community. It was at that point, where I was listing to this message while also ducking behind cover to avoid the gunfire from looters, that The Division hooked me. I am a big fan of Destiny, a game The Division shares a lot with in terms of a persistent online world, but in that one moment The Division showed more story than Destiny's entire campaign, The Taken King expansion included. Up until this point it was kind of a nonchalant "Yah, take back New York, whatever." Now, however, the game had weight. You aren't fighting against some vague alien presence that for one reason or another is mad at the human race but everyone is too busy to explain why they are too busy to explain it to you, you are fighting for these people whose lives were suddenly uprooted. That's what makes The Divsion great. Ohh and the matchmaking is much better too.

Spinrite Sugar'n Cream Nautical Cones Yarn
Spinrite Sugar'n Cream Nautical Cones Yarn
Offered by Stuff4Craft
Price: $8.81
10 used & new from $4.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy extra, March 7, 2016
I've always used this brand for my cotton blankets. I am very disappointing that the yarn turned out the way it did. I did not notice until I had completed the blanket. See photo. I would advise buying an extra to match it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11