Profile for MMG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 137

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MMG RSS Feed (Chicago)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color, Nude Ballet, 0.18 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.96
8 used & new from $1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars I have found the perfect nude color lipstick thanks to L'Oreal, July 26, 2014
Finally! I have found the perfect nude color lipstick thanks to L'Oreal. It a true nude shade, no hint of any other color. It glides on easily and is rich and creamy. No more $35 lipsticks for me. I highly recommend this color and L'Oreal.

Dr. Martens 1460 Originals Union Jack 8 Eye Lace Up Boot
Dr. Martens 1460 Originals Union Jack 8 Eye Lace Up Boot
Price: $95.75 - $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible price!, July 10, 2014
I've had these Docs since my husband purchased them for my birthday in 2000. We were living in England at the time and I can assure you that Amazon has these boots at an unbelievably good price. The boots still look new and are almost indestructable. They've made it through many rainy days in England and winters of snow here in Chicago. Just take note that womens UK sizing runs two sizes smaller than US. So, if like me, you wear a womens size 10, order a UK size 8. You'll love these boots and will get noticed for all the right reasons.

Eastbound & Down: Season 2 [HD]
Eastbound & Down: Season 2 [HD]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Loved this wacky, irreverent show. The characters were well developed and the dialogue hysterical.

Large Muffin Pan and Cupcake Pan, Set of 2, Silicone 6 Cup Mold, Free Recipes, Jumbo 3 Inch Cups, Large, Deep, King-size, Big, Giant, Professional Grade, Commercial Strength, Specialty Baking and Bakeware Pan Silicon Mold, Multi-purpose for Making Muffins, Cupcakes, Soap Molds, Ice Cube Trays and More, Texas Muffin Pan, BPA Free, Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AmazingLight
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, June 30, 2014
I ordered the silicone muffin pans and could not be happier. Their customer service is phenomenal. The company emailed me instructions for use, as well as including written instructions with the product. They also emailed me recipes to use with the muffin pans. I used them today to make individual quiche and was absolutely thrilled with the ease in which the quiche popped out of the pans. Cleaning them was so simple; no scrubbing to remove burnt off mess or oil like my old metal pans. I absolutely recommend these silicone muffin pans for any level baker. My baking range is limited, but with these pans, I feel the need to try more recipes. Thank you Silicone Designs!

Best Ankle Weights Set- Premium High Quality Adjustable Ankle and Wrist Weights, Cuffs - For Men, Women, Kids, Athletes, Rehabilitation, Gymnastics, Fitness Gear - Increase Balance and Strength Training - 3 lb. set Comes with FREE Bonus Carry Pouch - 60 Day Risk Free Guarantee
Offered by Nayoya Wellness
Price: $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect., June 12, 2014
I ordered two sets of weights to add the extra cardio to my daily walks. I use the 5 pound weights for ankle and wrists. The design is simple but effective. I much prefer this design for my wrists. I take my dog on my daily three mile walk and these weights enable hands free to put my dog on his leash if necessary. Well constructed and adjustable to fit anyone's wrists or ankles. So glad I found these on Amazon. Highly recommend these weights.

The Grand Season 2
The Grand Season 2
Price: $26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Lost the plot., June 10, 2014
I enjoyed Season 1 but began to tire of the focus on Miss Baroness. The believability of the plotline was tested. Not only was a former prostitute welcomed at an exclusive hotel, she was invited to all functions and deferred to in times of trouble. Not quite inline with the prudishness found during the early 1900's. I couldn't stomach watching every episode. British period drama brain candy. No soul or substance.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and small., June 5, 2014
I'm glad I read the reviews and ordered a size up. The top is still not billowy even one size up. The material is soft, but extremely thin. This will work for my daily exercise, but not for everyday fashion.

The Grand Season 1
The Grand Season 1
Price: $21.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 4, 2014
I started out with high hopes for this series, but by season two, episode two, I couldn't take any more. It is historically accurate, but too predictable and slow. I also tired of the hooker with a heart and head for business plotline which runs through out the series. I lost interest when the retired prostitute, Miss Harkness, became more snobby than the owners of The Grand. They also changed the actors in season two who portrayed Ruth Bannerman and Stephen Bannerman which distracted from the continuity. If you're looking for British brain candy this should fit the bill.

Instant Heat Hot Brush, 1 1/4-Inch
Instant Heat Hot Brush, 1 1/4-Inch
Price: $16.99
35 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., May 19, 2014
I'm giving this curling iron five stars. It has numerous heat settings, heats up quickly and works well. The only problem is that it does NOT work on my short hair. I should have listened to another review who said the same thing. It's a great curling iron and deserves the five stars, the barrel is just too big for short hair. I'm keeping it for when my hair grows back.

Alba Botanica Even Advanced Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub, 4 Ounce Tubes
Alba Botanica Even Advanced Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub, 4 Ounce Tubes
Price: $9.03
15 used & new from $7.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scrub., May 13, 2014
I have oily skin and so use this product every day. It makes my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Highly recommend this scrub.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14