ARRAY(0x9ea6e7bc)

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Zolikoff RSS Feed (Ann Arbor, MI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Logitech Rechargeable Touchpad T650 with Windows 8 Multi-Touch Navigation - Black
Offered by Hayats
Price: $44.49
183 used & new from $28.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Not even close to an Apple Trackpad, April 4, 2014
Before purchasing this, I connected an Apple Magic Trackpad to my Windows 7 machine AND hastily experimented with a friend's T650. The Magic trackpad was limited, especially with regard to multi-touch gestures. But, it was smooth and reliable and intelligent enough to ignore phantom touches. The T650 was ok, but I was only able to play for a few minutes. Between the two, I wanted the device that gave me the most control and options, so I went with the T650. Suffice to say, I'm disappointed. By no means is it as polished as the Apple Magic Trackpad. Scrolling is choppy (regardless of the plugins it installs into Chrome and Firefox) and there's a delay when tapping to click. In general, it's just "clunky". Additionally, a couple of the multi-touch options are different than Apple's, and non-customizable. So I play a constant game of "what gesture is that again?" when all it would really take on Logitech's part is a few more checkboxes and registry keys to fully customize this device. Oh, and did I mention that scrolling is choppy? The whole thing makes me want to bug my boss to get me a $2000 Mac just so I can have effortless scrolling, tap-to-click, and intuitive gestures. But the T650 is only $50, so I guess I'll stick with it (as I navigate using both the T650 and a basic laser mouse...)

iWerkz Universal Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard, White (44652WH)
iWerkz Universal Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard, White (44652WH)
Price: $34.98
42 used & new from $27.15

3.0 out of 5 stars The hunt continues..., January 31, 2014
I'm writing this review using the keyboard and my phone while sitting cramped in coach on a plane and not minding it a bit (at least the typing part, as I have so much room on my tray table).

I REALLY want to love this keyboard, but it has a handful of glaring issues that I can't ignore and that you should know about.

1. The "B" key is on the wrong side. They had to make a choice, as the QWERTY layout doesn't split nicely down the middle, but they made the wrong choice. What they should have done is shorten the left Shift and V keys and put the B on the left. I never realized how much I use the B key and what a colossal PITA it is until it's on the wrong side of a foldable keyboard.

2. The number keys are too small and shifted too far to the left. I would have easily accepted a larger keyboard if the number keys were larger, and therefore be where I expect them to be when using the parentheses and hyphen keys. I'm constantly hitting the wrong keys and having to backspace.

3. And wouldn't you know it, the backspace key is too small. With all these mistakes I'm making (and I'm a darn good typist), it's a pain to peck for the backspace key.

4. Arrow keys. Nice to have, but you know what they did? They moved the question/slash key BELOW the right shift key to make room for the up arrow key. WHAT. THE. LITERAL. *$^%# I have a lot of questions in life, a lot of unanswered riddles and whatnot that require a question mark. And you go and place it somewhere else for an arrow key? Are you out of your green-blooded minds? Well, are you? (btw, it took hunting each time to find the question mark for each of the above sentences).

5. The rubber feet need to be placed in different corners, as their current placement doesn't completely stop the board from slipping around or bouncing when you type. Just a few opposite corners and this would be fixed.

So there you have it. One person's review of a product they REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to love but will probably end up returning (update: I returned it). Sad, sad face. The hunt continues.

(Some pros: it syncs incredibly fast, and the storage sleeve is quite ingenious and works incredibly well with phones and 7 and 9" tablets. Two of the reasons I loved this little keyboard. Damn B key issue...)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for price, don't try to apply more than twice, December 2, 2013
Took one of the three to get a feel for the product, then one poorly applied to my 5S, then one perfectly applied to my wife's 5C. Definitely remove your phone from its case and use the dust stickers to get this right. Also, only try a maximum to two tries. Beyond that and dust is statically attracted to the material and you'll have dust spots under your cover. For the price, I'm going to order more just to have around when I'm ready to give my 5S another shot.

Firefly Shiny Cool Serenity Vinyl Euro Decal Bumper Sticker 3" X 5"
Firefly Shiny Cool Serenity Vinyl Euro Decal Bumper Sticker 3" X 5"
Offered by Gooder Deals
Price: $1.49
8 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Small in size, hard to remove, December 2, 2013
Small in size (you should use a ruler to draw out a 3x5 oval to see how small) and does NOT come off like other vinyl stickers. This is solidly stuck to my rear tailgate (not my bumper), and short of a razor blade (which would damage the paint), I'm not sure how to remove this thing (as I wanted to transfer it to my new car).

Firefly Keep Calm Stay Shiny Mens Brown Tee (Large)
Firefly Keep Calm Stay Shiny Mens Brown Tee (Large)
Offered by New York Fashion Police
Price: $17.95
8 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent shirt, go up one size, December 2, 2013
No comments thus far from passersby, but I'm a patient man. Decent shirt, but I got a large and should have gotten an XL (as it shrunk a bit). Cloth quality is ok, but definitely needs an iron once in a while. I'd be super happy if I had gotten an XL, but I guess that means I have to exercise more, eh?

RJ45 Coupler F-F Straight
RJ45 Coupler F-F Straight
Offered by LTZmart - Ships From HongKong
Price: $0.59
71 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, great value, November 11, 2013
I use couplers in my IT work on a weekly basis. Having these available as an add-on item when purchasing spools of CAT5/5e/6 make them an easy purchase. And, I haven't had one fail or arrive DOA yet.

EvaDane - Signs - Star Trek Insignia. Starship Enterprise. - Caps - Adult Baseball Cap
Offered by 3dRose LLC
Price: $17.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Iron-on, not imprint or embroidered, October 28, 2013
Be aware, the logo is ironed onto the hat. Decent quality hat, but you can definitely tell (even from a distance) that the logo is an iron-on applique. Returned and trying this hat, although it looks to be of the same ilk: B00D6ZM08G

Arcadia ArcPak 7.4 7400mAh Portable and Compact Dual USB Port External Battery Charger/Power Pack for Smartphones, Tablets and more

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly fast charger for an iPhone 4S, August 23, 2013
Update Feb 9 2014: I continue to be incredibly impressed by this device. I often drain my device to single digits. For example, I drained my Kindle Fire HD watching videos. At this very moment I'm watching Stargate SG-1 with this pack hooked up, charging it from 4% to now 40% while watching an episode. To say this little allows me to waste more time in a pleasurable way is an understatement. LOVE this little pack!

The pack arrived half charged (which was nice) and took three hours to fully charge (with no noticeable heat production). I then connected it to my iPhone THEN pushed the button for my iPhone to "see" it. It took 45 minutes to go from 20% battery to 100%, which was INCREDIBLY fast, again with no noticeable heat production from either the pack or the phone. I also used it on my Kindle Fire HD with expected results. Overall, a great device. Re-charge, discharge, repeat: what more can you ask for from a portable power pack?

New Trent NT90C 10W 5V/2A Dual USB Ports high-speed AC Wall Charger for Smartphones, 5V Tablets and more.
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Using with Kindle Fire HD and Pebble Watch, August 12, 2013
I purchased this charger because: a) of the reviews, and b) I had purchased a Pebble Smartwatch (which is great) and needed something to power both it and my Kindle Fire HD. I was a bit concerned that this charger might "overpower" my Pebble (even with an understanding of protection circuits, etc) but so far so good. It also does a bang-up job on quickly charging my Kindle, much better than the single port charger I was using. It would be great if the charger were a bit thinner (to use it with multi-outlet adapters like this one: GE 54947 6 Outlet Grounded In Wall even if doing so were to make it taller/deeper in size, but if I move things around on my current adapter this charger works just fine. I'm especially appreciative of the dim blue power light, as compared to the similar PowerGen device which blinds you with its light, enough that I had to cover up the LED with two layers of electrical tape. Not so with this New Trent charger.

Side Mirror Motor OEM BRAND NEW
Side Mirror Motor OEM BRAND NEW
Offered by Mac Haik Ford Lincoln
Price: $58.61
3 used & new from $51.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for 2007 Ford F150 XLT 4.6 V8, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Side Mirror Motor OEM BRAND NEW
OEM part, not a knockoff. Came in a Ford OEM box. Delivery was speedy and traceable. Popped off the old connector and installed the new part in under 10 minutes. Would definitely order from again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4