Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for M. Zolikoff > Reviews

Browse

M. Zolikoff's Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Zolikoff RSS Feed (Ann Arbor, MI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
DBPOWER 2Million Pixels 5M USB Waterproof HD 6LED Borescope Endoscope Inspection Tube Camera
Offered by CGG Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for quick looks but not inspections, February 7, 2016
This probably isn't unique to this product, but this scope has such a narrow field of view and you can't easily control the orientation that it becomes near useless after a foot. I was able to use it for basic troubleshooting, but if you're looking to snake it down a wall or into a duct more than 3 feet, good luck.

CableWholesale CNE16127 RJ45 CAT-5 E Crimp Connector Solid (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by George666
Price: $4.93
27 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars A tempting purchase, but pass, February 7, 2016
I agree with the other 1-3 star reviews; these are touchy buggers and will inject some headache into your life if ever touched or wrangled with. Example: had one plugged into our Roku and I had to detach the USB drive to add some content. A day later my child says "Amazon's not working!". Lo and behold it was one of these dang ends with its craptastic (non-existent) clip-in mechanism and shoddy connections. Ugh. $5 down the drain.

Google Cardboard Kit V2 by MINKANAK Big Lens 3D Virtual Reality Cardboard Glasses with Head Strap Nose Pad and NFC,Compatible with 3-6inch Screen Android and Apple Smartphone
Offered by MINKANAK
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Blurry experience, January 28, 2016
Across the board, the experience has been blurry, as confirmed by both me and my wife, with and without our glasses. As the lens aren't adjustable, I'm not sure there's much I can do to improve how video and images are rendered. If anyone has suggestions I'd be happy to give them a go.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2016 8:08 AM PST

Set of 10---2 Inch 13 Ball Nylon Garage Door Roller (4 Inch Stem)
Set of 10---2 Inch 13 Ball Nylon Garage Door Roller (4 Inch Stem)
Offered by 365 Garage Door Parts
Price: $6.23
25 used & new from $6.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, December 31, 2015
I was a bit hesitant to try changing these myself. But I found a 4 minute tutorial on YouTube that uses a minimum of track bending and no hinge removal to get the job done. After some trial and error on the one side, it took me a total of 15 minutes to swap out all 10 rollers and they worked like a charm. 5/7 would do again.

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)
Price: Click here to see our price
157 used & new from $76.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New life for a 2011 15" Macbook Pro (8,2), November 16, 2015
As others have said, this "breathes new life" into your older laptop. Mine is a late-2011 15" Macbook Pro (8,2), and it probably took 2.5 minutes to boot, then another 15-30 seconds to run Safari. Now, it boots in 20 seconds and opens Safari in 1-2 seconds. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner, and if you're thinking the same thing, make this purchase ASAP and save yourself those precious seconds.

PS - Do NOT buy this caddy to move your standard drive into the optical bay (Hard Drive Caddy Tray for Apple Unibody MacBook / MacBook Pro 13 15 17 SuperDrive (Replacement Only)). Contrary to the reviews, it's junk. Stick with the OWC Data Doubler.

Offered by ThunderStorm
Price: $7.13
27 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A $7 piece of junk literally took away a few hours of my life, November 14, 2015
Where do I start? This caddy turned a seemingly simple 1-2 hours process into a nightmare. After struggling with this damn thing for most of the night, it's now the morning and I've ordered OWC's Data Doubler and honestly don't care if I have to eat the $7 I spent on this piece of junk if it stops one person from ordering this sub-standard piece of equipment.

As another reviewer said (and it took me hours to find out), why spend $7 on your $2000 device when you should have spent $30? I can't tell you how LONG each reinstall took, or how LONG the rebooting process took, or how LONG everything took because this has a sub-standard, buggy, POS SATA interface that hosed up the process time and time and time again. GAH! The hours I won't get back.

Thankfully I was drinking Founder's All Day IPA during the process which spared me some of agony, but geez oh pete's, spare yourself!

Danco 88693 Silicone Grease
Danco 88693 Silicone Grease
Price: $3.37
18 used & new from $2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm - saved tons of time and money, November 11, 2015
Brought new life to my 16 year old Moen bathroom faucets! Found a video on Youtube that detailed the process, and had four faucets lubed up in about 45 minutes. I LOVE that I didn't have to buy new faucets at $20-30 apiece and spend hours swapping them out. Great find.

Wii Classic Controller Pro - Black (Japanese Version)
Wii Classic Controller Pro - Black (Japanese Version)
Offered by AsiaDo
Price: $22.90
182 used & new from $9.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, good build quality, November 11, 2015
Works great when playing Mario 64. I only wish I could use this controller when playing Super Mario Bros 3, as the Wiimote isn't responsive enough.

Danco, Inc. 15/16"-27M x 55/64"-27F 1.0 GPM MICROBAN CHROME DUAL THREAD EXTRA-WATER SAVING AERATOR Chrome
Offered by lynnbabeco
Price: $4.72
12 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Work, but noisy, November 11, 2015
Purchased three of these from Lowe's for 5.49 a piece. They easily fit my Moen bathroom fixtures (series 4600 27000 64000 74000 84000) that are 16 years old. They DO restrict the flow, but they produce a LOT of noise and are frankly annoying. It would be nice to find a 1.0 GPM aerator that isn't so noise, but these will do.

INFANTRY 22mm Military Army Allstrap Black Nylon Fabric Canvas Watch Band Strap 4Rings #WS-NATO-BB-22M
Offered by Infantry Co.
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this band (for original black Pebble), June 29, 2015
Previous to this band, I had ordered the "Mokingtop® New 22mm Waterproof Silicone Rubber Watch Strap Band Deployment Buckle" and the "Voguestrap TX2225BK Allstrap 22mm Black Regular-Length Silicone Sport Band Watchband". Neither worked quite right for my Pebble, and the Voguestrap was WAY too small for my 7" wrist.

Like others, I was wary about the nylon composition and the location of the buckle when on your wrist (it's up on the "edge" of your wrist, not the "bottom"), but I have to say: I. LOVE. THIS. BAND. I wish I would have found it earlier, and I wish the same manufacturer made it in orange (others do, but not this one).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9