Profile for Louise > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 128

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Louise RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
DVD ~ Ben Stiller
Price: $5.99
42 used & new from $2.42

1.0 out of 5 stars ZERO STARS, May 2, 2014
I give this move zero stars. Watched it with my husband and we just couldn't wait for it to be over. It was stupid, slow moving and a total waste of our time.

Gund My1st Teddy Blue 10" Plush
Gund My1st Teddy Blue 10" Plush
Offered by Luna Blue Children's Boutique
Price: $12.00
11 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What a piece of GARBAGE!, April 7, 2014
First this was wrapped in a plastic bag. The bear was rolled into a ball and placed into the 5 1/2" x 8" bag. After I unrolled the teddy It looked like a rag. The ribbon was wrinkled on one end and two seems were ripped and there were some rough edges on the seems in three places. Every part was wrinkled. I had purchased this as a gift for a newborn. I would never give this as a gift due to the very poor quality and it looks like a rag towel shaped into a teddy bag. I am shocked that Amazon shipped this rolled into a ball. Shame on you Amazon. I will be returning this. If you want a really nice gift for a newborn purchase the Gund My first Dolly. It comes in a brunette doll with brown eyes or a blond with blue eyes. I purchased that doll and it is the cutest thing you ever saw not like this piece of junk teddy. I guess it is my fault to think that everything Gund made was of good quality. You will be very disappointed if you purchase this Gund piece of garbage.

Sorrento Whole Milk Deli Ricotta Cheese, 32 Ounce -- 6 per case.
Sorrento Whole Milk Deli Ricotta Cheese, 32 Ounce -- 6 per case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Garbage and so are the ingredients., March 26, 2014
This is a new formula since Sorrento has merged with Galbani. This is not Ricotta but a make believe product made with garbage ingredients. Read the reviews for the 3lb containers of ricotta and see what other people are saying.

Sorrento Whole Milk Select Ricotta Cheese, 3 Pound -- 6 per case.
Sorrento Whole Milk Select Ricotta Cheese, 3 Pound -- 6 per case.
Offered by FoodserviceDirect Inc.
Price: $58.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage a NEW formula, March 26, 2014
I have been buying Sorrento Ricotta cheese for eons. The last one I bought in January 2013 was a three pound container at my local store. It was so bad I called the manufacturer and asked for my money back. They do not refund any money but offered me a $11- or $14- coupon. I remarked " I don't want a coupon because I will never buy your ricotta cheese again" I want my money back. They do not refund money for their bad products. I asked if this is a new formula and I was told YES. This cheese is tasteless had no consistency of ricotta cheese; it is a solid mass that is horrible. It ruined my dinner. I now will be able to use the large coupon on a $3- package of mozzarella. They are real big sports. For what it is worth they merged with another company Galbani so that should tell you something. They did not change the recipe on the mozzarella cheese as they did on the Ricotta. This product should send them out of business for selling a garbage product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2015 7:20 PM PST

Casa Fiesta Fajita Seasoning 1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)
Casa Fiesta Fajita Seasoning 1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)
Offered by Eternity Essentials
Price: $23.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the taste but too much salt, March 23, 2014
I have been using this for years and both I and my husband love it. It is hard to find. I have to now stop using it because it contains way too much salt. I have high blood pressure and have to now watch my salt intake. I can not understand how most of the manufacturers of Fajita and Chili seasoning mix contain way too much salt. These packages go way above what most people should take in as salt on a daily basis. There is absolutely no reason for the amount of salt used in these products. Wish they would start making a reduced salt seasoning. I now have to track down a good marinade to make from scratch for when we want Fajitas.

Denman Cushion Brush Nylon Bristles, 7-Row
Denman Cushion Brush Nylon Bristles, 7-Row
Price: Click here to see our price
44 used & new from $5.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, March 19, 2014
I had one of these brushes well over ten to 15 years ago. It was great. This one is NOT the same. The rubber portion is supposed to slide out for cleaning. I could not get it to move but 1/4 of an inch. I spoke to the manufacturer and they assured me they are supposed to slide out. Well it doesn't. I returned it.

ACCO Binder Clips, Medium, 12 Per Box (72050)
ACCO Binder Clips, Medium, 12 Per Box (72050)
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $4.70
41 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Clips, March 19, 2014
What can you really say about a clip??? These clips seem to be a good quality and do the job they are supposed to do.

Motorola Li-Ion Battery for Motorola W385, Z6m, Z6tv, W385, and W380 - Black
Motorola Li-Ion Battery for Motorola W385, Z6m, Z6tv, W385, and W380 - Black
Offered by youTech
Price: $6.99
15 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Old Batteries sold by third party vendors., March 19, 2014
I purchased this battery from two different vendors. Both of them sold me old batteries dated 2008. The batteries did not last but a few months so they replaced the batteries and those did not last either. How does Amazon allow these third party vends to sell very old batteries that don't work??????????????????

We've Come a Long Way
We've Come a Long Way
Price: $13.99
38 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, March 4, 2014
This review is from: We've Come a Long Way (Audio CD)
What a great CD. If you are fans of the Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem this is a great album to add to your collection. These two are great on their own but together they can't be beat. Too bad they are no longer with us. They are the best.

The Red Dragon & The West Wind: The Winning Guide to Official Chinese & American Mah-Jongg
by Tom Sloper
Price: $13.65
40 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK, March 4, 2014
If you want to learn Mahjong or just brush up, this is the book for you. It covers everything there is to know about Mahjongg. This is the best book I have read on Mahjongg and I have read many. Buy it and you will not be sorry.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13