Profile for E. Shaw > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Shaw RSS Feed

Liberty Pumps SJ10 1-1/2-Inch Discharge SumpJet Water Powered Back-Up Pump
Liberty Pumps SJ10 1-1/2-Inch Discharge SumpJet Water Powered Back-Up Pump
Price: $162.15
11 used & new from $141.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pump...with modification., August 12, 2014
I had read where there were issues with the check valve that came with the unit. I personally didn't take any chances, so I replaced it before putting it in service. I can explain how I did so if you want to contact me. All in all....it works awesome! An extra piece of mind for me when the the power goes out. I know I have functioning sump pump regardless of power.

Heaven is for Real [HD]
Heaven is for Real [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see....., July 30, 2014
Fantastic movie. Will make doubters...believe.

Take the Keys
Take the Keys

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Take the Keys (MP3 Music)
Looking forward to more from Leah. She should have no problem making her way through the Nashville jungle to stardom.

ChiChinLighting® Warm White 5W GU10 LED Bulb, Sharp LED Inside, Equal to 40W Halogen, Resecced Lighting, Track Lighting, Gu10 Light Bulb, GU10 Spotlight, LED GU10 Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Early Review, November 5, 2013
I have GU10 recessed lighting above each of the windows I built in my garage. They work awesome. Perfect amount of light wash. Not necessarily that WARM...but perfect for out there.

Incipio Motorola DROID BIONIC feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by HollyCellular
Price: $4.57
4 used & new from $4.57

2.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector Doesn't Fit Properly, October 17, 2011
The shell case itself seems to provide decent minimal protection. If you are normally rough on your phone, this is not the case for you.

I purchased mine directly through Incipio. When I installed the screen protector, I noticed it did not fit properly. The screen protector was die cut to the opening for the glass...not for the glass itself. There are bevels on the Bionic glass that does not allow the touch screen protector to lay flat on the edges. I told Incipio about this and they said they would send out another which they did. It was identical to the first one. If I had to buy this again...I would not.

Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue)
Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue)
Offered by JK DEALS
Price: $5.98
8 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit. Quality protection., September 30, 2011
This was a perfect fit for my daughter's new Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS which I also purchased here. She's a 17 yr old tom girl who isn't exactly easy on her stuff. This case protects her camera very well.

StrongArm 4557  Chevrolet SUBURBAN Liftgate Lift Support 2000-04, Pack of 1
StrongArm 4557 Chevrolet SUBURBAN Liftgate Lift Support 2000-04, Pack of 1
Price: $19.75
12 used & new from $15.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and easy to install., September 30, 2011
I've started to purchase automotive repair parts here on Amazon over the past couple of years. These seem to be better than OEM quality and work well. I suppose the true test will be this winter, when the fluid in them gets cold. I will try to follow up with those results.

GreatShield Ultra Smooth Clear Screen Protector Film for Motorola XOOM Tablet 3 Pack
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on...great fit., September 30, 2011
Good value, very clear, unobstructed view, and does not wash out colors. I read another review about this product on an Android blog which led me to this product. You can't go wrong!

Logitech ClearChat Wireless USB Headset - Black
Logitech ClearChat Wireless USB Headset - Black
Offered by Buy with confidants
Price: $179.99
5 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sound quality I have ever heard, March 9, 2009
Normally I do no take the time to write a review about a product...but I just can't say enough about the quality of this headset. I primarily use this headset while working from home, using a CISCO IP Desktop Phone. My phone useage is occasional...so the 3-1/2 hour talktime is not an issue with me. I have had Plantronics which are "supposed" to be top of the line business sets...but I must say this blows them away. Music listening is awesome as well. In my opinion better than than my Sony set because the cushion cancels out most noise around you first, before delivering the sound to you.