Profile for M. Heltsley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Heltsley RSS Feed (Wisconsin)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Mediabridge Sport Armband for iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S (Black)
Mediabridge Sport Armband for iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S (Black)
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars which is good and bad depending on how you plan to use ..., December 11, 2014
I have 3 different brands of armbands for different use cases. This one doesn't have any weather sealing, which is good and bad depending on how you plan to use it. It has never dropped my phone or given me cause to feel it will, but it just feels like it could. My 5s fits perfectly, but I wouldn't say snugly. I have no reason to believe it will fall out as its never come loose, but I can't help but feel worried every time I strap it on. That said I do use it, when there isn't going to be any foul weather for my run or hike. And its always been great. Its light and the strap stays put, which is more than I can say for some of the early generations of similar products I purchased years ago.

Bluetooth Shower Speaker - Waterproof & Dustproof - CE/ROHS/FCC Certified - Money-Back Guarantee - 2015 Model - Portable - Radio - Pairs with all Smartphones - iphone, Tablet - ipad, ipod, Android - Wireless Speakerphone - Music & Fun Indoor & Outdoor
3 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. With a few exceptions, December 10, 2014
My first unit was a dud, it wouldn't re-charge the battery. But support was stellar. They followed up with me and asked me how things were going, when I told them of the problem they fixed it immediately (well, once I confirmed it wasn't me just not charging it right), and I got a new one which works as expected. I love it. With a few exceptions.

1) Its hard to see in the shower. I don't have any direct lights in my shower, and as such it is hard to read the black buttons with black text.
2) no volume control that I can find. Though this may be in the manual, which of course I threw out with the box before realizing I couldn't change the volume.

Aside from that its been great so far! And service is top notch. I'd give them 5 stars just for that if I could.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2014 5:07 AM PST

D-Link Wireless AC Smartbeam 1200 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Dual-Band Gigabit Router (DIR-860L)
Price: $89.99
52 used & new from $63.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I would like more range, December 10, 2014
Fast, powerful and reliable. I only use it for a wifi access point, not for an internet router. And as an AP it is fast, powerful and reliable. I would like more range, but its better than my previous access points. It looks nice enough that I can leave it out and no one complains about the ugly antennas too.

Cable Matters 2 Pack, Gold Plated Mini HDMI to HDMI Male to Female Adapter
Cable Matters 2 Pack, Gold Plated Mini HDMI to HDMI Male to Female Adapter
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the mini HDMI part is pretty small and therefore pretty weak, December 10, 2014
One thing to note, the mini HDMI part is pretty small and therefore pretty weak. Keep that in mind. We've broken a few of these by using heavy HDMI cables that put too much stress on the mini HDMI plug.

Scarecrow "Love Bites" Deluxe Custom Fangs in Heart Box
Scarecrow "Love Bites" Deluxe Custom Fangs in Heart Box
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $14.99
6 used & new from $11.61

4.0 out of 5 stars They were pretty cool, and we wish they would have worked, December 10, 2014
they didn't fit my 8 year olds teeth. They were pretty cool, and we wish they would have worked, but I think she was just a bit young for them. She is a bit above average sized for her age and these are on her "baby" teeth still as only her front teeth have grown in as adult teeth yet. But I think once she has adult teeth to put these on they will be pretty cool.

Naproxen Sodium by Kirkland Signature - 400 caplets 220 mg Non Prescription Strength - Compare to the active ingredient in Aleve
Offered by Fresh & Fast
Price: $18.99
34 used & new from $13.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 10, 2014
Nice big bottle. They seem to work just as well as any others I've used.

Satechi Bluetooth Wireless Smart Keyboard with 5-Device Sync for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Samsung Android Devices (Black (Windows))
Offered by Satechi
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars But it catches up pretty quick and doesn't actually lose any keystrokes, December 10, 2014
I use this daily to interact with my PC, phone, Surface and ipad. I don't use it too much on my phone, but its connected just in case, and it comes in handy when I'm playing music or something at my desk. In addition it is really handy being able to move between my desktop and laptop on the fly. It is seamless and smooth.

My only real issue is sometimes there is a big lag in waking it up, for instance first thing in the morning. But it catches up pretty quick and doesn't actually lose any keystrokes, so really that is not a problem at all.

ChiChinLighting® 6W E26 E27 Warm White 3000K LED Motion Sensor Light Bulb LED Motion Bulb Motion Activated Light
Offered by ChiChinLighting
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best motion sensing lights I've ever used, December 10, 2014
Best motion sensing lights I've ever used. These are awesome. I wouldn't change a thing. I am adding them to other places now because they are so handy. Garage, check. Porch lights, check. Hallway lights, check. Basement lights, check. Very cool.

Mediabridge Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Microphone - Supports Wireless Audio Streaming and Hands-Free Phone Calls
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Most are good at one thing and not at anything else, December 10, 2014
I have a handful of headsets, some wired, some wireless, some bluetooth. I use them for different things. Most are good at one thing and not at anything else. I find these, however, to be good at a lot of things. Not great by any stretch. But good. I like that I can connect to it from my PC or my phone or my ipad, whichever I am using at that time. They also work well for running, especially in the cold.

Homegear 100" HD Motorized 16:9 Projector Screen W/ Remote Control
Homegear 100" HD Motorized 16:9 Projector Screen W/ Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars We love them. They are bright, December 10, 2014
We use these in our conference rooms with 1080p Infocus projectors. They hang over our whiteboard paint painted walls. So they have to raise and lower fairly often. Perhaps a few times a day, generally less, sometime more. We love them. They are bright, quiet, easy to use and have been pretty reliable. No failures yet, and to be honest for the price we can afford to replace them 3 times for the cost of the "professional" models.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14