Profile for M. Heltsley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 123

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Heltsley RSS Feed (Wisconsin)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Red Oaks [HD]
Red Oaks [HD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 7, 2014
Enjoyable, but not enough to seek it out.

The Cosmopolitans [HD]
The Cosmopolitans [HD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 7, 2014
Meh

Transparent
Transparent
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Its got some great potential. I'll give it that, September 7, 2014
This review is from: Transparent (Amazon Instant Video)
Its got some great potential. I'll give it that. I like the cast and all, but I'm not so sure the story is going to hold up long term. And I'm not sure if its a comedy or a drama or what. Its a good show, I'm just not sure about its future, but I'm willing to see where it goes.

Hysteria [HD]
Hysteria [HD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cast, interesting story, September 6, 2014
Great cast, interesting story. I'm sold for now. I'd like a bit less cloak and dagger, but given the supernatural nature of the show I understand the need for it.

Android Mini PC RK3188, Quad-core 1.6 GHz 2G RAM 8G Flash, Bluetooth, headphone jack, standard female HDMI
Offered by DroidTop
Price: $69.90
3 used & new from $65.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 6, 2014
works, but not all that well. They need more oomph to really be effective as anything other than novelties.

EnjoyGadgets EGHSP1X2 HDMI Splitter Amplifier 1 In to 2 Out Dual Display
EnjoyGadgets EGHSP1X2 HDMI Splitter Amplifier 1 In to 2 Out Dual Display
Offered by EnjoyGadgets
Price: $16.50
4 used & new from $15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 6, 2014
they work

Goji Play - Make 30 minutes of exercise feel like 5!
Goji Play - Make 30 minutes of exercise feel like 5!
Offered by Blue Goji Corp
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this, I only wish it was enough to ..., September 6, 2014
I love this, I only wish it was enough to make me want to use the elliptical enough to make this purchase worth it. The games are fun enough, though still difficult to control while working out. I'd like some better games and better control in game, but otherwise this is really pretty cool. I rarely use it anymore, though its not because they weren't fun, its because I don't want to work out and even these couldn't tempt me into doing it.

Wasp WDI4500 2D Barcode Scanner with 6' USB Cable, 5 VDC
Wasp WDI4500 2D Barcode Scanner with 6' USB Cable, 5 VDC

5.0 out of 5 stars Best barcode readers we've found, September 6, 2014
Best barcode readers we've found. But not cheap (though not as expensive as other options). Far faster and better than any 1d or 2d barcode reader I've used previously. And more flexible too. We've been very happy with them. I just wish they were a few hundred cheaper so I didn't need to use older readers where these are overkill.

SPECIAL Initech Mug, Left-handed Mug by CafePress
SPECIAL Initech Mug, Left-handed Mug by CafePress

5.0 out of 5 stars that'd be great., September 6, 2014
Um, yeah. I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and buy yourself a copy of this mug, and, um, did you get the memo on the TPS reports? If you could just take care of that too, that'd be great.

Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating Arm (20" Extension) TV Wall Mount Bracket for 23-49" (and some TVs up to 55") LCD, LED and Plasma Flat Screen TVs up to VESA 400x400 and 66lbs, with full Ballhead Tilt, Swivel, and Rotation Motion, Including a Free Twist
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $25.69
9 used & new from $24.69

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great. We have dozens of these in use and ..., September 6, 2014
We use these to mount 24-38" TV's in industrial spaces and they have been fast, reliable and strong. No complaints. They work great. We have dozens of these in use and not one failure to date or problem with installation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13