Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Rachel G > Reviews

Browse

Rachel G's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachel G RSS Feed

Dyson V6 Cord Free Vacuum
Dyson V6 Cord Free Vacuum
Price: $299.00
54 used & new from $224.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson stick vac fan, May 24, 2016
This review is from: Dyson V6 Cord Free Vacuum (Misc.)
I had an older model of the Dyson stick vacuum and thought the battery was shot, but it was just the battery contacts needed to be cleaned, derp (7 years old and seriously beat up, but going strong!). So, I bought this new Dyson stick vacuum to replace it. I'm a big fan.

Hedstrom 55-14001BLU Fun Hopper- Blue, 15-Inch
Hedstrom 55-14001BLU Fun Hopper- Blue, 15-Inch
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too small, December 5, 2013
Other reviewers have stated that it is too small. I would disagree. It IS small, but needs to be so in order for a child to grip it with their legs. If it were too large, a child would not be able to bounce safely as their feet would not touch the ground and they wouldn't be able to get a proper grip on the ball with their legs.

I am a small adult, 5'2, and it is almost large enough for me to bounce around. I CAN bounce around on it, but I probably look ridiculous.... I would say the ball is sized for children 8 years and younger.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2015 7:10 PM PDT

California Costumes Women's Snow White Costume
California Costumes Women's Snow White Costume
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Costume, October 27, 2013
Great value. I wasn't expecting much for $20ish, but this costume was worth at least $40 :P I am 5'2" and about 130 lbs and I bought a medium. The bodice was loose, so I sewed 4 of those little plastic rings that can be found with the crochet hooks down each side of the back (about 2 inches from the side seam at the waist and 3 inches from the seam at the armpit with the other two in a line between so they are parallel when pulled. See picture.)and threaded a red ribbon through to cinch the bodice a little bit. other than that the costume was perfect. I am glad I bought a medium and not a small, because it would have been too short with heels.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Open Minds (Mindjack Saga Book 1)
Open Minds (Mindjack Saga Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, June 20, 2013
I'm going to get nothing done around the house for the next t few days, because I have to read the next two books right now!

Lodge L8DOT3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Meat Rack/Trivet, 8-inch
Lodge L8DOT3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Meat Rack/Trivet, 8-inch
Price: $11.48
44 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and useful, May 22, 2013
OK so I think it's pretty, but I also think it's great for cooking. Great buy. 4 more words required...

Lodge SCRAPERPK Durable Polycarbonate Pan Scrapers, Red and Black, 2-Pack
Lodge SCRAPERPK Durable Polycarbonate Pan Scrapers, Red and Black, 2-Pack
Price: $4.47
46 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful kitchen item., May 22, 2013
I bought this to go with my cast iron pans, but I use it on everything. I scrape all kinds of dishes and pots with it. Also I give the stove a scrape or the counter before wiping. No more scrubbing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for faxed/entered stamp, May 22, 2013
This stamp is the best. I use this a hundred times a day, and it's the perfect size to go inside those faxed/entered stamps. It's easy to align where you want to stamp. It's easy to change the date. Very useful. Seems durable. Easy to add ink. All around great stamp.

Replacement Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger w/US Power Cord for Dell Inspiron
Offered by siker power
Price: $7.68
57 used & new from $2.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy. Broke in 3 months., September 15, 2012
I bought this in June and as of mid-September it is broken. The original cord lasted like two years and was broken by misuse not faulty product. This product is just bad.

BabyHawk Oh Snap! Organic Baby Carrier, Eyes of the World
BabyHawk Oh Snap! Organic Baby Carrier, Eyes of the World

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Easy, comfortable, versatile!, October 24, 2011
BabyHawk Oh Snap is well-made and easy to use. The structured multi-adjustable waist strap make for a weightless carry even for a large toddler. Cross the straps in back for stay-put front carry. Loosen one strap and drop it down over your shoulder to nurse.

Easy to back carry as well! Use the removable chest clip that is unique to oh snap to keep straps in place. The chest clipss design won't bunch up the straps.

For a newborn, fold a hand-towel in thirds and roll it up to make a seat inside the carrier for baby :)