Profile for meymoon > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

meymoon RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Shengshou® Plush Luminous Glow Cartoon Teddy Toy Bear,7 Color Changing, Smart Phone Speaker Function,tap Switch,usb Charging Function,removable Easy Wash,valentine Christmas Birthday Gift, 23.6 Inches
Offered by WeiHeng
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique and fun for the kids, September 2, 2014
First let me say that my almost 6 year old son wanted me to give this 100 stars, because he loves it so much. So obviously, the intended audience loves it. I, however, am giving it four stars. Here are the pros and cons:

1. The one I received was a very good size.
2. It is very plush and very soft.
3. It really is adorable
4. The light show makes it very unique and quite an attraction for all the kids
5. Perfect to get the little ones to sleep because it stays on for about 10 minutes or so, and my son, at least, falls asleep in that time so it provides a nice light and a little bit of comfort for him.

Cons:
1. As with most things I receive from Chinese manufacturers, there are no real instructions to speak of.
2. It's supposed to have a speaker to play music but it's very confusing and it actually needs to be plugged in. So we are not using the music feature at all.
3. I am a little worried about LED lights surrounded by plush material that may catch fire. I am sure its fire-resistant but I still worry.

Overall, a product that the kids LOVE and one that I think is nice.

Click and Lock 14 Piece Food Storage Set
Click and Lock 14 Piece Food Storage Set
Offered by Value and Service 2
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $11.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, September 1, 2014
I really like these containers. They are very easy to store in cabinets as they fit nicely inside each other. They also sit perfectly on refrigerator shelves and can be stacked on top of each other in a sturdy, secure manner.

The lock feature on each lid fits perfectly and is easy to secure. I've had plastic lids that lock; the problem with them has been that three of the four sides became difficult to secure because the plastic became warped. So far, so good with these working well.

The different sizes of the containers are also perfect for kids lunchboxes (to coincide with healthy snack sizes) as well as prepared meals and leftovers.

I also think the price is quite reasonable.

Overall, a very good product that I like a lot.

Wallet Ninja 18 in 1 Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool
Wallet Ninja 18 in 1 Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool
Offered by My Baby
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $13.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not TSA approved, limited functionality, August 30, 2014
The wallet ninja states that it is 18 tools in one compact steel card. The letter, box and bottle openers work well, as does the peeler and screw drivers (Phillips and flat head). It clearly provides measurement units of 2 inches. It does not clearly state on the card that it is also a hex wrench for bolts varying in size (#2-#12), or an eye glass screw driver. If the packaging is thrown away, the user would not know what some of the tools or particular areas of the card do. Furthermore, these functionalities are hard to work with.

It is also hard to figure out how to use the ninja as a cell phone stand and for what type.

Because some of the edges are sharp, it would be helpful to have a slip or sleeve for storage purposes, otherwise, it'll rip a hole in your wallet. The packaging keeps the product in good condition and placement; having it shaped as a triangle is very creative and eye catching.

The biggest problem is that it is not TSA approved as claimed. If you take it on a plane, it'll be confiscated. That's the main reason I'm giving it 2 stars.

A sample was provided for review.

Knife Sharpener - Best Sharpener for Knives, Professional Chef and Kitchen Knives Sharpeners, Best Rated Knife Sharpening System, 2 Stage Knife Sharpening, 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Priority Chef
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This sharpener is a great little handy tool, August 29, 2014
This sharpener is a great little handy tool. It's small enough to fit in any drawer, it makes your knives very, very sharp and makes cooking so much easier. I now store it right next to my knives and so remember to sharpen often, which makes chopping, dicing and slicing so much easier.

It's very well made and quite sturdy. Overall, a great product.

I received a sample for review.

Zotech Stainless Steel Drinking Straws Includes 8 straws and 4 cleaning brushes. (mix)
Offered by Vino Deal
Price: $10.00
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So environmentally friendly, I don't know why I didn't think of it!, August 29, 2014
I love these straws! First, is the comfort factor knowing that I'm not causing a ton of unnecessary plastic to be added to our landfills so my kid can drink out of a straw! Second, they are quite well made. They have so far, held up to all sorts of abuse. Third, I like that they come with tiny brushes so you can clean the inside of these straws. Finally, I think the price is very reasonable.

Overall, a great product and one I wish more people would use.

Yoga Full Toe Socks (Various Colors), 2 Pairs Value Pack Set
Yoga Full Toe Socks (Various Colors), 2 Pairs Value Pack Set
Offered by YogaAddict
Price: $16.90 - $28.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for yoga but not slippers, August 29, 2014
These socks are billed as yoga socks and for the purposes of yoga, they are great. They fit (at least me) quite well. They are quite grippy so there is absolutely no slipping and sliding. They are so stable that you don't even need a yoga mat. And for people who have very slippery mats, this is the perfect solution.

I got these thinking that I can use them both for yoga and just as slippers, for wearing around the house. Although they are great for yoga, they are not comfortable to just walk around in. What makes them non-slip are a series of bumps which for some reason I don't feel when doing yoga. But when I walk around on them, I feel them.

So if you want these for yoga, I think they're great. If you want to use for slippers, then I'd think twice.

I received a sample for review.

★ Hosezzle ★ Heavy Duty Flexible Fire Hose Nozzle - Ultimate Turbo Power Lightweight Leak Free Sprinkler Watering Hose Pressure Washer for Industrial and Garden Use - Portable Lawn Sprayer Brass Nozzle Water Hose Weed and Car Pressure Washer - 1 Year Guarantee
Offered by O&T Online
Price: $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., August 26, 2014
So far I've had pretty good luck with this nozzle. As many others have pointed out, nozzles last for a short while and then you have to buy a new one.

So far, this one seems to be working quite well. First, it is leak free as advertised. Not a single drop of water has leaked out which has been a blessing. I hate leaky hoses.

Second, I think it is quite well made and substantial. It feels very sturdy and that gives me confidence that it's not going to break in 6 months.

Finally, using it is quite easy. Very easy to adjust, very easy to use (and quite easy to attach--usually I have a hard time attaching a nozzle).

Overall a great product that I recommend.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2014 1:25 AM PDT

NEW! Sunsella Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer - Perfectly Steamed Veggies, Seafood, Hot Dogs & Dumplings - Handy, Collapsible Steaming Basket For Easy Storage - Expands to Fit a Variety of Pot and Pan Sizes - High Quality, 100% Stainless Steel (Including Legs)
Offered by Sunsella
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen tool, August 21, 2014
Every kitchen needs one of these steamers. Its a great tool that takes up very little space because it collapses into a small UFO type thing.

The steamer comes in a package that is basically 5x5 so its nice and small. It then opens up into a full steamer that you can just drop in any pot. It'll fit almost anything you have in your kitchen.

It's stainless steel so you don't have to worry about chemicals leeching into your food. Very easy to clean, very easy to store, very easy to use and very easy on the wallet.

What's not to love?

I received a sample for review.

Smart Weigh Body Fat Digital Precision Scale with Tempered Glass Platform, Eight User Recognition, and 440 lb Weight Capacity, Measures Weight, Body Fat, Water, Muscle and Bone Mass
Offered by MeasuRite
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, August 21, 2014
I really like this scale. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:
1. Extremely easy to set up a profile: You only need to set up a profile IF you want the body fat, muscle, etc. measurements. If you just want to use it as a scale, all you do is step on and off. That's it. But why buy this if you just want your weight? So of course, I set up my profile and that took all of one minute.
2. Can keep track of numerous different people: Each person sets up their profile once and that's it. You step on the scale and it automatically brings up your previous info and gives you an accurate reading of your weight, body fat, water and muscle mass. So my husband and I use it all the time and there's no need for us to switch anything or do anything. We can each get accurate readings by just stepping on the scale. Note that if there are two of you who are within a few pounds of each other, it may be a problem, but I don't have that problem thankfully!
3. Accurate: I own another scale from this company, so I compared the two. This scale showed a .1 pound difference from the other one, so I'm assuming they are both accurate.
4. Great motivator: Who wants to go on the scale and see that their body fat has gone up? This scale has definitely motivated me to cut out the junk to make sure the body fat keeps going down, not up!

Cons:

1. The only thing I don't love about the scale is that I can see my footprints on the stainless steel part of it. It's no big deal and I'm sure most people won't even notice, but since I'm a freak for cleanliness, I notice.

Otherwise, it's really an excellent scale and I highly recommend it.

I received a sample for review.

#1 Lemon Squeezer by Kitchen Frontier™ - Professional Quality, Mirror-Finish Stainless Steel Press - Enjoy Easy, Effortless Citrus Juicing! - Jumbo-Sized Bowl Extracts Maximum Juice From Lemons & Limes - Heavy-Duty Durability will NOT Break! - An Ideal Manual Extractor Juicer For Both Amateurs and Professionals - 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're going to buy a lemon squeezer, this should be it!, August 14, 2014
If you're going to invest in a lemon squeezer this one should be it for a variety of reasons:

1. It is quite substantial and well-made. This thing is not likely to break or chip any time soon;
2. The design is unique in that the handles don't collapse on top of each other as other squeezers do so it's just easier to use;
3. Very easy to clean and dishwasher safe if you are inclined to put it in a dishwasher; and
4. You can squeeze all sorts of things with this because it's so large. So it'll work for lime, lemons and even oranges. We have an orange tree that bears small oranges and I can easily juice them in this.

Overall, a great, quality product that I am very happy with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20