Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for meymoon > Reviews

Browse

meymoon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 603
Top Reviewer Ranking: 94

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

meymoon RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ERollDeep LED Clock Slim Digital Alarm Clock Large Display Travel Alarm Clock with Calendar Battery Operated Temperature Display Snooze and Large Display Smart Night Light for Home Office White Color
Offered by BestTuo
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little clock, June 22, 2016
This is a great little clock. The clock itself is quite compact and small but the numbers are very big. You can see the numbers from literally the other side of most rooms. So if seeing the numbers is an issue for you, this clock will work quite well.

It has the date, month and even the temperature! It is very easy to set (it took me maybe two minutes to set up and I went past the year accidentally and had to go all the way up to 2050 and back but it took only a few seconds!). The light is bright enough to read but not bright enough to cause a glare in the middle of the night or to disrupt your sleep.

The alarm is easy to set. It also starts out softly and gradually gets louder so that it's not jarring when it goes off.

For the price, this is a really good clock.

Best 36 Pairs Shoe Rack Organizer Storage Bench - Organize Your Closet Cabinet or Entryway - Easy to Assemble - No Tools Required
Offered by Home-Complete
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It keeps coming undone, June 22, 2016
This shoe rack did not work for me as I expected. It comes in a bunch of different pieces and you have to construct it all by putting in these metal rods into plastic holes and pegs. It takes a good 25-35 minutes to do but that is no big deal if you're going to get a good product at the end.

My problem is that the metal rods keep falling out of their holes and so one side or the other of this thing hangs down, causing the shoes on that side to come crashing down. In complete and utter frustration, I got a mallet and pounded on the metal parts so that they wouldn't dislodge but that did not work. The same two areas that keep coming loose, just keep coming undone regardless of what I do. I can still store all my other shoes on other areas but I can't use those two shelves. Very frustrating....

Homee Handmade Creative Art Mug Hand-painted Ceramic Cups Africa Style (Giraffe)
Offered by HOMEE House
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and good quality, June 22, 2016
I got this for my seven year old son and he absolutely loves it. The cup looks and feels substantial. It's not some cheapy thing you'd throw out in a few days. Their designs are very creative and cute. My son chose the giraffe and he loves it.

The neck of the giraffe provides the handle area and it is perfect for his little hands. He can hold it no problem.

Overall, it's a great quality cup that is very cute and creative. I highly recommend it.

I received a sample for review.

Ribbon Bow Floppy Stripes Derby Hat Bowknot Sunshade Straw Hat Sun Summer Beach caps (blue&white)
Offered by Bloomflower
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, June 20, 2016
I love this hat! It is very stylish and goes with most anything. Since I wear jeans a lot, I now constantly have this hat on since it matches the jeans so well.

It has wires around the edges so that it doesn't droop in your face. The bow is nice and supported so that it holds it shape. The part that fits on your head, fits mine quite well and it doesn't blow away or anything. There is also a rubber band you can secure under your hair so that it doesn't fly away.

Overall very nice looking! My only gripe was that it took a long time to get here, but otherwise, I LOVE it.

Topstone® Professional Titanium Flat Iron Digital Hair Straightener Curling Iron with a Bonus Travel Pouch (Red)
Offered by Topstone
Price: $89.95
2 used & new from $52.92

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it works quite well, June 20, 2016
For the price, this is a really good flat iron. If you want to buy this for your own personal use, I think it will work perfectly. If you own a salon and are using this to do people's hair all day, then you need something a bit bigger and stronger.

The packaging of this flat iron was quite nice. It comes in a box and there is a pouch inside the box for storage. It has an increase and decrease button which you can use to turn up and down. It is long and narrow and quite easy to use and handle.

For the price, it works quite well.

I received a sample for review.

Brilla Sterling Silver 'Lucky Trefoil' Pendant Necklace Women Fine Jewelry with SWARAOVSKI CRYSTAL
Offered by Brilla
Price: $82.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny stone, chain all tangled up, June 17, 2016
This necklace is definitely beautiful. The reason I'm knocking off a star is that the depiction of it I believe is a little inaccurate. In the picture where the woman is wearing it, the stone looks to be a very large stone. I thought this necklace was at least half an inch long and wide. It's NOT. It is tiny. The stone is smaller than the size of the nail on my pinky finger.

Another problem with it is that it arrived with the chain tangled up. I spent a good 15 minute untangling and I was still unable to untangle the whole thing. There is still a knot in the chain. See pictures.

If you know it's a tiny little stone and if yours doesn't arrive all tangled up, then it's really pretty.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Witzman Men's Vintage Canvas Duffel Shoulder Backpack Travel A2020 (21 INCH Blue)
Offered by ALTOSY Co.,Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome shoulder bag/back pack!, June 16, 2016
This really is an awesome bag. Here are the pros and cons:

1. It is a great size. The 21 inch bag is big enough to fit all sorts of things in it but not too big as to make it bulky and difficult to carry around.
2. The various zippers and straps allow you to open and close the bag to make it into the size you need. I got this for my husband and he puts his gym clothes in there. The problem he usually has is that his shoes are a size 14 and never fit in anything. He has no problems with this bag. The side zippers open up to make it deep enough to fit in not only the shoes but also his other clothes. The length is long enough to allow almost any size shoe in there. Even Shaq could carry around his shoes in here!
3. I LOVE that you can use it as a backpack OR as a shoulder bag, your choice. That option is a great option in my opinion.
4. I like the look and feel of it. The canvas is nice and thick. The PU parts make it look luxurious and are a very nice and soft PU. I got the one in brown and I love the color.
5. It has more than enough little compartments and zippers.

Cons:

I truly can't think of any. This is a great shoulder bag/back pack. You really can't ask for anything more.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Lenox Louis Classic Dress Watch
Lenox Louis Classic Dress Watch
Offered by Global Luxury
Price: $199.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A very beautiful and well made watch, June 11, 2016
This is a beautiful watch. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

1. It comes packaged in a nice box, so that if you want to give this as a gift, you can.
2. The watch itself is very attractive. It is very simple which is what I liked about the watch. Nice flat white surface, blue handles and a nice leather strap.
3. The strap is genuine leather and it's a nice leather.
4. The case is stainless steel which makes it more resilient.
5. It says it's "Swiss movement." I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to mean. I think it's supposed to mean it's quite accurate which it is. It does not mean that it is made in Switzerland though.
6. It says it's Sapphire glass, which if true, it means it's very scratch resistant. I haven't used it enough to know whether it really is scratch resistant but so far, so good.
7. Overall, a very nicely made, beautiful and accurate watch.

Cons:
1. I can't figure out where it's made. It's almost like they go out of their way not to tell you. They say it's Italian Leather, Swiss movement, but no information about country of manufacture.

I received a sample for review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2016 10:09 PM PDT

SmallDragon Women's Summer V-neck Polka Dot Sleeveless Beach Maxi long Dress
SmallDragon Women's Summer V-neck Polka Dot Sleeveless Beach Maxi long Dress
Offered by ANGEL SWEET
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it's great!, June 11, 2016
This is a great deal. For $10, you just can't go wrong with this dress. Here are the pros and cons:

1. It fits exactly as expected. Not too big, not too small.
2. What you see is what you get. It looks exactly like the picture.
3. It's perfect for wearing to the beach, for a super hot day, etc. It's super long and flowey and doesn't stick to you in any way.
4. I think it's reasonably cute.
5. The material seems nice. But see below.
6. I like that it has pockets!
7. Price! For $10, I can't really complain about this dress....

Having said that, here are the complaints :)

Cons:
1. I can't really tell what the material is. It says it's Bourette and according to the internet, that is material made with silk waste. I have no idea how well this will hold up. For now, it seems fine.
2. It's not the most stylish thing in the world. As I said, it's perfect to wear to the beach, etc.

I received a sample for review.

Gada 75 Foot Top Brass Expandable Hose,Heavy Duty Garden Hose on the Planet. Solid Brass Ends, Double Latex Core, Extra Strength Fabric, 3/4 ...
Offered by Gada Hose
Price: $46.60
2 used & new from $46.60

5.0 out of 5 stars So lightweight and easy to use!, June 11, 2016
I really like the expandable hoses and have owned one for a long time now. The problem with them is that they can explode, as I found out to my shock on the last one I bought. This one, has thankfully lasted so far and there has been no explosion. Here are the pros and cons:

1. Very light and very easy to handle.
2. It is a small hose right out of the box. So it's really easy to install and carry around. Once you turn the water on, the water pressure begins to expand the hose and so at it's full length, it's 50 feet. That for me is more than enough.
3. The sprayer at the top works very, very well. It has a number of setting (all of which you need, spray, shower, mist, etc.)
4. It is very easy to attach to your spigot. The fittings are nice and tight and there is zero leaking.
5. I LOVE that it is easy to put away and store once the water is turned off. Unlike ordinary hoses, this one weighs very little and can easily be lifted and moved around.

Cons:

1. This has NOT happened with this hose but I know from experience that too much water pressure can cause this type of hose to explode. Thankfully, this has not happened with this particular hose but I've only been using it for a week now. I will definitely update this review if it does in fact explode, but so far, so good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20