Profile for meymoon > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

meymoon RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Anti Aging Face Cream - Organic Moisturizing Lotion - 2 fl oz - Powerful Vitamin C Cream Developed With Natural Ingredients - 100% GUARANTEED - Created With Vitamin C To Increase Collagen Production And Diminish The Appearance Of Sun Spots And Skin Discoloration - Best Facial Moisturizer For All Skin Types Including, Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, And Combination Skin - This Lightweight Daily Moisturizing Lotion Smoothes Wrinkles, Slows The Signs Of Aging, And Hydrates And Nourishes Your Skin - Nut Free Formula
Offered by Candid Essentials
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels nice, but not sure about the ingredients?, September 10, 2014
I like this face cream and I have been using it for a while now so I feel I can give it an honest review:

Pros:

1. The ingredients seem to be all natural. I like the fact that it isn't full of chemicals, with the caveat that I write about in the cons section and it is, in my opinion and ESSENTIAL caveat.

2. The scent is very faint and quite pleasant. Even though they say it's unscented, it still does have a slight scent which is the scent of the ingredients I suppose.

3. It does not feel greasy. It goes on nice and smooth and makes my skin feel great.

4. It hasn't, at least up to now, clogged my pores or caused any sort of a break out.

Cons:

1. I don't see a full ingredients list. It says "anti-wrinkle formula with Vitamin C, etc." but that does not mean that is all that's in it. They really need to provide a full ingredients list. If what they list are the only ingredients, then I will stick with my 4 star rating. If there are other ingredients they haven't listed, I would definitely take away at least one star, if not two because then it's basically false advertising. This issue needs to be cleared up.

2. The claim that it turns back the years. We all know that there isn't a single cream out there that does that. If there were, we would all be using it and looking like we just turned 21. So I am weary of these claims and really don't like it when manufacturers make it. It makes my skin feel nice. Has it made me look younger? Definitely not!

Overall, it's a good moisturizer that I like using as an everyday lotion to keep my skin hydrated.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2014 2:25 PM PDT

Yoga Blocks 2 Pack and Strap Set Combo (4" x 6" x 9" Large Foam Yoga Blocks and 8' Yoga Strap), Yoga Props Package, Starter Kit, For Any Type of Yoga Styles, Perfect For P90X Program, Premium Quality By YogaAddict, Free Shipping
Offered by YogaAddict
Price: $34.90
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well satisfied, September 10, 2014
These are exactly as advertised. If you've ever done yoga, you know that the blocks are supposed to be very light yet sturdy enough to hold your weight. These are exactly that. I also like the fact that they are black because you can't see the dirt, etc., that will inevitably get on them.

The strap appears to be very well made. It is nice and wide so it's comfortable to use, yet not wide enough to become a hinderance. Honestly, I have not used the buckle so not sure about that. I never use the buckles.

But all in all a very good product and one I am satisfied with.

I received a sample for review

Aleratec 12-Pack (7" x 8") Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for Tablets, Smartphones, and LCD/LED TV's
Offered by Aleratec
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, good quantity, September 10, 2014
I like the size of these and the fact that there are 12 in one pack. The large size allows you to clean your screen quickly and efficiently. The fact that there are 12, means that I can have one for each of my devices. You can take some to work, leave some at home and have plenty to share with anyone who may need it.

The quality seems to be good and it cleans very nicely. My one small criticism is that these are not as super soft as another kind I had bought a while ago. While they are soft and do the job well, I would prefer them to be a tiny bit softer.

But as I said, it does the job well and I think it's very well priced for the amount you get and the quality.

I received a sample for review.

4 Dozen (48) Mini Halloween Magic Springs; Perfect for Trick or Treat; Classroom Giveaways; Party Favors;
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the kids and the pets!, September 3, 2014
These are fabulous for giveaways as treats for Halloween or as part of a goodie bag. They are mini slinkys but don't really function as a slinky. That however, doesn't mean the kids don't love them. They do!

They come in 4 different colors with 4 different faces painted on them. For some reason that completely escapes me, the kids love these. But they're not the only ones. The pets in our household (cats and dogs) love these too and play with them!

Since they're so much fun for everyone, I recommend them.

I received a sample for review.

12 Dozen (144) Halloween Friendship Rope Bracelets; Perfect for Trick or Treat; Classroom Giveaways; Party Favors;
Price: $18.34
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great for a Halloween goodie bag as they are not ..., September 3, 2014
These are great for a Halloween goodie bag as they are not the usual stuff you see in goodie bags. They're friendship bracelets that can be tightened to fit most size wrists (my son is 5 and has a tiny, tiny wrist-these still fit him albeit slightly lose).

There are 144 of them in the bag so you won't run out!

A nice little treat for Halloween.

I received a sample for review.

6 Dozen (72) Bright Halloween Bouncing Balls 1"; Perfect for Trick or Treat; Classroom Giveaways; Party Favors;
Price: $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for some Halloween fun, September 3, 2014
If you are looking for some gifts for a Halloween goodie bag, these little balls are great. First of all, there are A LOT of them. They come in 4 colors and patterns and they do exactly what bouncy balls are supposed to do: bounce really high.

I gave some to all of my kids friends and they all love them.

I received a sample for review

Shengshou® Plush Luminous Glow Cartoon Teddy Toy Bear,7 Color Changing, Smart Phone Speaker Function,tap Switch,usb Charging Function,removable Easy Wash,child Girlfriend Valentine Christmas Birthday Gift, 23.6 Inches
Offered by WeiHeng
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique and fun for the kids, September 2, 2014
First let me say that my almost 6 year old son wanted me to give this 100 stars, because he loves it so much. So obviously, the intended audience loves it. I, however, am giving it four stars. Here are the pros and cons:

1. The one I received was a very good size.
2. It is very plush and very soft.
3. It really is adorable
4. The light show makes it very unique and quite an attraction for all the kids
5. Perfect to get the little ones to sleep because it stays on for about 10 minutes or so, and my son, at least, falls asleep in that time so it provides a nice light and a little bit of comfort for him.

Cons:
1. As with most things I receive from Chinese manufacturers, there are no real instructions to speak of.
2. It's supposed to have a speaker to play music but it's very confusing and it actually needs to be plugged in. So we are not using the music feature at all.
3. I am a little worried about LED lights surrounded by plush material that may catch fire. I am sure its fire-resistant but I still worry.

Overall, a product that the kids LOVE and one that I think is nice.

Click and Lock 14 Piece Food Storage Set
Click and Lock 14 Piece Food Storage Set
Offered by Value and Service 2
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $11.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, September 1, 2014
I really like these containers. They are very easy to store in cabinets as they fit nicely inside each other. They also sit perfectly on refrigerator shelves and can be stacked on top of each other in a sturdy, secure manner.

The lock feature on each lid fits perfectly and is easy to secure. I've had plastic lids that lock; the problem with them has been that three of the four sides became difficult to secure because the plastic became warped. So far, so good with these working well.

The different sizes of the containers are also perfect for kids lunchboxes (to coincide with healthy snack sizes) as well as prepared meals and leftovers.

I also think the price is quite reasonable.

Overall, a very good product that I like a lot.

Wallet Ninja 18 in 1 Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool
Wallet Ninja 18 in 1 Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool
Offered by Todays Bite
Price: $15.09
15 used & new from $9.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Not TSA approved, limited functionality, August 30, 2014
The wallet ninja states that it is 18 tools in one compact steel card. The letter, box and bottle openers work well, as does the peeler and screw drivers (Phillips and flat head). It clearly provides measurement units of 2 inches. It does not clearly state on the card that it is also a hex wrench for bolts varying in size (#2-#12), or an eye glass screw driver. If the packaging is thrown away, the user would not know what some of the tools or particular areas of the card do. Furthermore, these functionalities are hard to work with.

It is also hard to figure out how to use the ninja as a cell phone stand and for what type.

Because some of the edges are sharp, it would be helpful to have a slip or sleeve for storage purposes, otherwise, it'll rip a hole in your wallet. The packaging keeps the product in good condition and placement; having it shaped as a triangle is very creative and eye catching.

The biggest problem is that it is not TSA approved as claimed. If you take it on a plane, it'll be confiscated. That's the main reason I'm giving it 2 stars.

A sample was provided for review.

Knife Sharpener - Best Sharpener for Knives, Professional Chef and Kitchen Knives Sharpeners, Best Rated Knife Sharpening System, 2 Stage Knife Sharpening, 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Priority Chef
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This sharpener is a great little handy tool, August 29, 2014
This sharpener is a great little handy tool. It's small enough to fit in any drawer, it makes your knives very, very sharp and makes cooking so much easier. I now store it right next to my knives and so remember to sharpen often, which makes chopping, dicing and slicing so much easier.

It's very well made and quite sturdy. Overall, a great product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20