Profile for meymoon > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

meymoon RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sleep Safe Sheeting Egyptian Cotton Pillow Cases, 600 Thread Count, made with 100% organic processed luxurious Nile River cotton - 2 per pack - 21'x37' Pillow Cases (King)
Offered by VisionBay, LLC.
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pillow case!, December 21, 2014
love these! First of all, they are pure white. I've been looking for pure white cases for a while and even when the label says white, they are never as white as snow. These are.

Second, they feel really good. They're not too silky nor are they too rough. They are just super soft without being slippery.

Finally, I love the price.

My favorite pillow case so far!

New Jammies Little Boys' Organic Pajamas Nautical, White, 6
New Jammies Little Boys' Organic Pajamas Nautical, White, 6
Price: $21.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, love that it's organic!, December 21, 2014
These fit true to size, are incredibly cute and organic. There isn't much else to say. I love them!

Fashion Forms Women's Satin Petals 6 Pairs, Nude, One Size
Fashion Forms Women's Satin Petals 6 Pairs, Nude, One Size
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish they were not for one time use only, December 21, 2014
My problem with these are that they are for one time use and honestly, I didn't realize that when I ordered it. It is annoying that you can only use it one time. It seems like such an incredible waste to peel these off and throw them out when they can easily make it for more than one use. Another problem with it is that because they are for one time use, if you accidentally put it on crooked, or one of the petals folds in or anything like that, you can't fix it. So its annoying.

Having said that, if you are looking for one time use petals, they work well. They stick pretty well and they provide the necessary coverage.

Bartelli Soft Edge Automatic Electric Can Opener
Bartelli Soft Edge Automatic Electric Can Opener
Offered by rock store
Price: $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, December 20, 2014
This can opener has been very easy to use. I read the review saying that it fell apart really quickly. I have only used it about 6 times so keeping my fingers crossed. So far, so good.

I like the look of it. It looks very contemporary and frankly cute. It takes four batteries and all you have to do is press the button on top as you put it on the can. You don't need to press very hard or anything, it does all the work for you.

So far, I like it a lot.

I received a sample for review.

[iPad Air 2/iPad 6 Bluetooth Keyboard Case] Poweradd™ Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Ultra thin Folio PU Leather Case Magnetically Detachable Keyboard Perfect 2 in 1 - Black
Offered by PoweraddDirect
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good cover at a very good price., December 20, 2014
I like this case a lot. First, it's very easy to get your ipad in there. With a lot of cases, you struggle and struggle and it's very frustrating. With this one, you simply snap it in place and you're good to go.

The next thing I like about it is that it actually works. This is my third cover in 3 months because the other two stopped working, meaning that when I shut the case cover, it wouldn't turn the ipad off. The ipad kept running and so I never had batteries! With this cover, that has not happened, at least so far. So the cover works.

As to the keyboard, it's better than some of the other ones I've tried but to be honest, I don't like using a keyboard on the ipad so I haven't spent an incredible amount of time working with it. But from what I can tell, it works well, it's a good size where your hands aren't smooshed together when you are typing and the magnet on the cover holds the keyboard in place so it's no slipping and sliding.

Overall, a very good cover at a very good price.

I received a sample for review.

100 8" Premium Glow Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors (tube of 100)
100 8" Premium Glow Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors (tube of 100)
Offered by USA Toyz
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun product to have around, December 20, 2014
If you have young kids, this is the perfect little thing to have around the house. It's a box filled with glow sticks and little pieces to help join them together. So you can use these are bracelets, headbands, necklaces, you name it.

It's perfect for a party (if it's later at night) or sleepovers, etc. My kid loves it. They come to about 10 cents a piece which I think is a bit high but having shopped around for these, it seems to be the going rate.

Overall, a fun and very handy product to have around.

I received a sample for review.

CVLIFE 31V Safe 260 Leds 50M Warm White String Fairy Lights Lighting 8 Modes for Christmas Tree Party Wedding Garden
Offered by cvlife
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and beautiful lights, December 20, 2014
These are very nice lights. They are my favorite new type of lights. I ordered the clear ones and normally, I can't stand clear LED lights because they are so cold and unwelcoming. These ones are warm white and look amazing.

The strand that it comes in is very long and can decorate a whole normal sized (up to 6 feet?) tree. You cannot add another strand to it so what you see is what you get.

I love that they don't heat up and energy efficient and just very pretty.

I received a sample for review.

[Apple MFI Certified] DLAND Golden Aluminum Nylon Heavy-duty Skin Lightning to USB Cable 3.3ft (1M) for iPhone 6 6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPod nano 7th Gen and iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB/32GB/64GB [12-Month Warranty]
Offered by Dland-USA
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect USB cable for Apple devices, December 18, 2014
If you're looking for a USB cable for your iphone 5 and beyond, or your ipod or ipad, this is the perfect little cable.

First, I really like the color. With 20 different cables sitting around and getting tangled, the color on this cable makes it easy to identify the cable and detangle from the whole mass if necessary.

Second, the material used for the cable is an Aluminum Nylon that prevents it from tangling as much as other cables. So I love that aspect of it.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, it's certified by Apple and thus, works perfectly with the Apple devices. I had no problems charging all of my devices with this cable.

I definitely recommend it.

I received a sample for review.

Afunta Sades MoYu Stereo Headset Headband Gaming Earphone Bass Headphones with Microphone Colorful LED light
Offered by Afunta-mall
Price: $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well made, December 15, 2014
It is hard for me to find earphones that are comfortable. This earphone is an exception to the rule. At least for me, they are quite comfortable and lightweight.

They are well made, don't look or feel cheap and have good sound quality. It's not Bose quality sound or anything, but you are not paying Bose prices.

For the price, these are very good headphones and I recommend them.

Sportown Women's Athletic Yoga Fitness Workout Cross Back Double Strap Tank Top
Sportown Women's Athletic Yoga Fitness Workout Cross Back Double Strap Tank Top
Offered by The Bizark
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, December 15, 2014
I have been looking for a yoga top that has a built in bra for a very long time. Most of them are either too flimsy and thin and provide no real coverage or they are so thick and bulky that you can't move in them.

This top is perfect. It is very well made, the material is nice, neither thick nor thin, just appropriate. The built in bra doesn't squeeze the life out of you, but it provides the correct amount of protection, while still allowing you to breath.

It fits nicely, but it does run a very tiny bit small in my opinion. I received the purple and really like the color.

Overall, a very nice yoga top that I recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20