Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for meymoon > Reviews

Browse

meymoon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 617
Top Reviewer Ranking: 103

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

meymoon RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ashley Women Tribal Printed Tankini With Boyshort Bikini Set US 2-4=Tag Size S Size Rosy
Offered by Ashely Store
Price: $36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, well made, fit could be only slightly better., July 25, 2016
So this little 3 piece tankini is very cute. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

1. Cute. Really cute. I got the pink printed one and it's very stylish in my opinion.
2. Good quality. It seems pretty well made. There are no weird seams, missing stitching or anything strange about it. The material is exactly what you expect the tankini to be. It's well made.
3. I think it's a good price for what you get.
4. It looks good on with one small exception, which I will list in cons below.

Cons:

1. I am a small and ordered a small. The bottom fits perfectly. The small bra like part of this tankini is slightly tight. I don't have a large chest or anything but the bra part of it feels snug. I would say get a size up EXCEPT that the shirt that comes with it is slightly big. It is intended to be loose on the bottom around your stomach. Mine is a bit too loose. I feel like the shirt should have been tighter and the bra part should have been more loose. It won't stop me from wearing and using this tankini. It's still very cute and fits well enough, but I wish it fit perfectly.

I received a sample for review.

AUAUA iPad Mini4 Case, iPad Mini4 Leather Case With Smart Cover Auto Sleep/Wake +Screen Protection Film For Apple iPad Mini 4 , 7.9 inch Apple Tablet(Black)
Offered by AUAUA Direct
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, well made and good price-minor little thing you should know...., July 25, 2016
This is a very nice case at a very good price. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

1. It looks very nice. It's quite stylish, modern and clean.
2. The quality is really good. It's nice and soft, well made and appears to be quite sturdy.
3. It fits the ipad perfectly. All the cut outs are where they're supposed to be. It has a tougher inside shell where the ipad snaps in and then the soft cover protects the screen.
4. You can set your ipad at any angle with this.
5. The case is nice and super light so it doesn't add any unnecessary weight.

Cons:

1. The tougher inside shell where the ipad snaps in does not provide any protection for the screen. What provides the protection is the flap that closes over the screen. My child has a mini and he tends to bang it around. With kids, I find that the covers which provide an inch or so of permanent protection around the screen in addition to the flap tend to keep the ipad in better shape for longer. It's just a personal observation from having children bang around the ipad for years. I'm sure it's just a matter of personal taste.

Overall, it is a great case that I can highly recommend.

I received a sample for review.

Easton Marlowe Men's 3 Pk Colorful Patterned Dress Socks - Rugby Stripe, Polkadot, Thousand Stripe - 3 pack no. 1, dk gray/teal/purple, 43-46 EU shoe size
Offered by WelovesocksEU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, looks nice and great price., July 24, 2016
These are absolutely fabulous. I got them for my husband who has very large feet. He normally wears a size 13 or 14 shoe depending on the brand. So I thought these socks may be too small for him. They weren't, they fit quite well.

The quality is quite nice. For the price, I thought these would be thin socks that will quickly rip. But they're not. They are good quality socks.

I also love the designs. Very cool and interesting, without being garish.

Finally, the price on these are fantastic. I buy my husband these more interesting socks and always have to pay a good amount for them. So I was very impressed by the price of these.

Overall, these are great socks.

I received a sample for review.

[#1 Rated 75 Ft Expandable Hose] Powerful, Portable & Proven to Last! Deluxe Expanding Garden Hose Kit: Green and Blue Double Latex KinkProof Hose, Brass Fittings, 8-Function Nozzle & Bonus Wall Hook
Offered by TopStockBiz
Price: $90.00
2 used & new from $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, good quality., July 20, 2016
I have tried many of these hoses over the years. I think that these are getting substantially better. In the beginning, these hoses had a nasty tendency to explode.

So I was very cautious in using this. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

1. It looks good. I'm serious, I actually like the way the hose looks and I like the colors. I think it's important that everything look right in the yard and this fits well in my color scheme so I like the look.
2. Super light. I love that the hose weighs so little. You don't have to lug it around by dragging and yanking. Because it's so light, you can simply pick it up and take it anywhere you like. I think these hoses are a must for the elderly. So easy to use.
3. Works great. When it comes, it's in a small little packet. Once you hook it up and get the water flowing through the hose, then it expands into whichever size you bought. So even though mine expands to 75 feet, when the water is out of the hose I can simply make it into a tiny little pile.
4. The nozzle it comes with is very nice. It works well, it's adjustable and very easy to use.
5. The cost seems very reasonable for what you get.
6. And the biggest pro of them all: It doesn't explode! At least it hasn't exploded after a number of uses so I'm hopeful that it will remain that way.
7. It also comes with a hanger so that if you want to hang up your hose you could.
8. The overall quality of everything (the hose, the nozzle, the hanger) seems really good.

Cons:
I can't really think of any. I really like the hose.

I received a sample for review.

Luxury Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray with Extending Sides and Drain Stopper -Perfect for Any Tub Jacuzzi or Hot Tub Design - Holds Tablet Book Phone and a Glass of Wine
Offered by Home-Complete
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, functions relatively well., July 17, 2016
This is a pretty good caddy. Here are the pros and cons:

1. It's bamboo. I like that it's a natural material. I also like the look and feel of it.
2. It's adjustable in size so that it could fit almost any tub (unless you have some custom built enormous tub or something). Once you have it at the correct size you can be very steady but again, see below for the con on this.
3. It has many different areas for you to put things on. It has something that can hold your ipad up and it works pretty well. It has a cut out for your phone so that your phone can fit in there properly and not slip off. It also has a cut out for a glass if you use the correct size glass. See below for the con on this.
4. I like the packaging it came in. Well packaged, not too much excess material used, etc. It can make a good gift too because the packaging is nice.

Cons:
1. The cut out they have for a glass is very small so that only a specific size cup fits within it. If you're using a wine glass with a stem, you'll have no problem because there is an opening where you can push the stem through. But if you are using a mug or a stemless glass, you are out of luck. There is no way they would fit on this. It's almost better if the cutout wasn't there. That way, you could use any cup, glass, etc., you wanted. As it is, you have to find something that fits this caddy.
2. I tried this on two different tubs. On one, both sides of the tub bulge out and there is some space before you get to the wall. It fit that tub perfectly. On the other tub, there is no room between the edge and the wall. On that one, this caddy was a tiny bit wobbly. Nothing major but it wasn't as steady as the other tub.

Overall, it's a good caddy and it serves the purpose.

I received a sample for review.

HuiJia Stainless Steel Deluxe Biscuit Press Cookie Gun Set Includes 13 Discs & 8 Icing Tips
Offered by Everyone is WINKO
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, makes great biscuits!, July 14, 2016
I highly recommend this set. First let me say that I am not a baker or particularly good at baking. I can make the occasional chocolate chip cookie or a cake and that's about it. This set was so easy to use that it has turned me into a baker. Since I got it, I've baked all sorts of things. Here are the pros and cons:

1. Nicely packaged and easy to store. It comes in a nice little box that's easy to open, easy to take the parts out and easy to store.
2. The quality is pretty good. It doesn't look or feel cheap at all.
3. You get a lot of different options with this. You can make 13 different cookie shapes as well as 7 different shapes of frosting.
4. VERY easy to use. I was apprehensive about using this but it is so easy. It comes with one small sheet of paper that tells you which shapes each different press will make. It also gives you the recipe for the biscuits. I followed the recipe and the biscuits were absolutely delicious. They were also beautiful (see pictures). You simply put in the shape you want, load in your dough, put this machine flat against your baking sheet and squeeze slowly one time. Voila, beautiful cookies each time.
5. I think it's a great price for what you get.
6. I received this incredibly quickly. I think it took one day.

Cons:

Can't think of any.

I love this thing and highly recommend it. I received a sample for review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

J.Rosee Natural Gemstone 8mm Round Beads Birthstone Stretch Bracelet
J.Rosee Natural Gemstone 8mm Round Beads Birthstone Stretch Bracelet
Offered by mangeer
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but was too big for me., July 14, 2016
This bracelet is absolutely beautiful. I love the way it looks, I like the way it feels BUT it runs way too big. I'm on the smaller side and have small wrists (I don't think they're unusually small but I am on the skinny side). Unfortunately, this bracelet was too big. When I put it on, it hangs off of my wrist. I tried wearing it for a while but it rolled right off. And because there's no clasp or anything, there is no way to make it tighter. So if it's too big, you're out of luck.

As I said, it is beautiful and I would definitely wear it if I could. So if you have skinny wrists, I would say to skip this one. But for anyone else, I love the bracelet!

I received a sample for review.

Ankooki Stainless Steel Ice Cream Spoon, 7.9 inch Long Handle Tea Spoon-Pack of 4
Offered by Ankooki-US
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, well weighted and practical, July 10, 2016
Here are the pros and cons:

1. These are very well made. They are substantial and feel good in your hands. They're not the type to weigh less than a sheet of paper.
2. Very cute. I love the way they are designed and look. They're very cute and perfect for serving a nice cup of ice cream, a sundae, or even for juices and teas.
3. They are weighted quite well. Some spoons are weighted so strangely that they keep falling off. These don't. They stay put.
4. The fact that you get 4 in a package is a good deal in my opinion.

Cons:

I don't have any!

I received a sample for review.

Habiter Women's Floral Ankle Socks - No Show Cotton Short Socks For Women, 5 Pairs
Offered by Jery-Tech
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great fit, great designs., July 10, 2016
I really like these socks. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:
1. The packaging is very cute. In fact, it's so well done I decided to give one as a gift. It's a perfect little filler to gift bags, etc., just because of the way it's packaged. Everyone has posted pictures of it, so I won't bother, but it is very cute.
2. The fact that you get 5 different color choices in one box is appealing to me.
3. The fact that it has little designs makes it even more attractive to me. The lines and little designs are not overwhelming. Just cute little accents that I like.
4. Very good quality. I can't stand socks that are too thin or too thick. For me, socks have to be EXACTLY the right material and these are. They fit perfectly.
5. They hold quite well at the ankle and don't droop down or slide down as you're walking.
6. The fit was exactly as expected.
7. For the quality and quantity, it's a great price.

Cons:

Can't think of any.

I received a sample for review.

Luggage Tags Set for Suitcase. 4 x Strong Rubber ID Bag Tags with Metal Loop That Won't Break. Personalized Tags / Luggage Labels / Travel Accessories for Air Travel, Cruise, Beach, Golf Bag or Coach
Offered by AFL Products
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, July 10, 2016
I really like these luggage tags. Here are the pros and cons:

1. I like that you get 4 tags in 2 different colors. It is enough for me to put a tag on every bag I need. And I like the colors it comes in. I also like the way these tags look. Very cute.
2. These are very good quality. They aren't thin, or cheap, or easily breakable. They seem like they will last a very long time.
3. The white strips allow plenty of room for your name, address, email, phone number, everything you need to make sure your luggage is returned if it's lost. I used a normal pen and the ink didn't run at all. All my information is on there nice and clear.
4. It is incredibly easy to hook it to your bag. It comes with a strong metal loop (see picture) that you simply screw into the other end of the loop. Very easy to use, yet quite strong and very unlikely to detach.
5. For the quality and quantity of what you get, I think these tags are a great price.

Cons:
I can't think of any.

Comment Comment | Permalink