Profile for Nancy Anne Covey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nancy Anne Covey "cat mom" RSS Feed (Farmington, MI USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Live to Tell: A Detective D. D. Warren Novel (Detective D.D. Warren Book 4)
Live to Tell: A Detective D. D. Warren Novel (Detective D.D. Warren Book 4)
Price: $7.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow start, but picks up speed!, March 13, 2015
I loved the first four D.D.Warren books in the series. Number five started off very slowly and I felt it wasn't on par with her other stories until I got to the middle of the book. Then the plot twists and turns came into play and it was the Lisa Gardner story telling I loved. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five, was the slow start to this novel.

Alone: A Detective D. D. Warren Novel (Detective D.D. Warren Book 1)
Alone: A Detective D. D. Warren Novel (Detective D.D. Warren Book 1)
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the story, February 26, 2015
I chose this book because I wanted to read the D.D. Warren series from the beginning. Loved the story just a little disappointed that D.D. Warren was not the main character and didn't appear for several chapters. That being said, I am off to read the second book in the series.

Something Wicked (WICKED SERIES Book 3)
Something Wicked (WICKED SERIES Book 3)
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars it nice to see that former characters are still referred to ..., August 29, 2014
Enjoying the series, it nice to see that former characters are still referred to as new ones are added.

Wicked Game (WICKED SERIES Book 1)
Wicked Game (WICKED SERIES Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I did like the book and would recommend the series, August 29, 2014
I am enjoying The Colony series, however I felt this first book seemed to repeat information already stated more than once and that it wasn't always necessary for the authors to keep doing this. I did like the book and would recommend the series.

Marrying Daisy Bellamy: Lakeshore Chronicles Book 8 (The Lakeshore Chronicles)
Marrying Daisy Bellamy: Lakeshore Chronicles Book 8 (The Lakeshore Chronicles)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not one of her best books, July 8, 2014
I had a hard time getting through this book. The plot was so predictable and I found myself skipping over large parts of the story because it seemed like she was just trying to fill pages.

ColorFul Calculator
ColorFul Calculator
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Calculator, June 14, 2014
This review is from: ColorFul Calculator (App)
Love the calculator, don't love the ads that appear at the bottom of the screen. I find them annoying when they keep changing at the bottom of the screen as I'm working.

Jobulator Mobile
Jobulator Mobile
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know how I lived without it!, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Jobulator Mobile (App)
Great app for managing substitute assignments. I know longer have to constantly hover over the computer and hit the refresh button to find jobs, does all the searching for jobs for you!

Tidewater Inn (The Hope Beach Series Book 1)
Tidewater Inn (The Hope Beach Series Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, April 1, 2014
I enjoyed the Rock Harbor series and decided to try her new Hope Beach series. I found the story to be an easy read and a pleasent story line however I didn't think there was a gripping story line or an intense mystery. I thought the addition of Bree and Samson from the Rock Harbor series was a little contrived, although it was nice to see what Bree and family were up to!

Rose Harbor in Bloom: A Novel
Rose Harbor in Bloom: A Novel
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to be back in Cedar Cove, January 5, 2014
Great new characters in Cedar Cove. I really like how this series centers on one main character and then introduces us to just a few new ones and wraps up their stories within the book. It's also nice to get a glimpse into the lives of the orignial Ceder Cove characters as well.

Barlean's Organic Oils Key Lime Ultra High Potency Fish Omega Swirl, 16 Ounce
Barlean's Organic Oils Key Lime Ultra High Potency Fish Omega Swirl, 16 Ounce
Price: $26.10
10 used & new from $26.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, September 16, 2012
My product arrived in excellent condition. The key lime flavor is like having a little tablespoon of dessert everyday that's good for you!

Page: 1 | 2