Profile for Terence E. Richardson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Terence E. Richardson RSS Feed

What We Ache For: Creativity and the Unfolding of Your Soul
What We Ache For: Creativity and the Unfolding of Your Soul
by Oriah Mountain Dreamer
Price: $16.82
125 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly insightful, November 23, 2010
From the minute I picked-up and started reading this book, it became totally inspirational. I am amazed at the author's ability to hone in on the realities of who we are, what we are and what we really ache for - and what's stopping us from getting there.
Really, truly worth the read.

Roxio Toast 10 Titanium Pro [Old Version]
Roxio Toast 10 Titanium Pro [Old Version]
Offered by El Sales
4 used & new from $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Flexible DVD management, August 18, 2010
I recently purchased a copy of Toast Titanium Pro for my Mac. I use Final Cut Express to make HD movies and some promotional videos and had found FCE a little limiting when writing to DVD. With limited experience so far with Toast, I have already found it to give me far more flexibility in writing to differing formats in HD. Looking at what options it will give me, I am very confident that I will benefit significantly through its use in the future.

Hundreds of Sunshine
Hundreds of Sunshine
Offered by Superb Shopper
Price: $21.77
16 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait!, May 18, 2007
This review is from: Hundreds of Sunshine (Audio CD)
Yet another epic from the pen of Keith Mouland - wow, what a great songwriter he is. What I really like about this CD is the simplicity of it's lyrics, the intriguing subject matter - (eg., Dead Snake, Funeral Song), and the subtle, yet impressive production. I've got some of Mouland's other CDs, pre-Red Flags and I love his style. On the one hand 'Hundreds of Sunshine' makes great background or mood music for relaxing, yet when you listen to the lyrics, you can't help but imagine you are in that place that he's singing about. You can close your eyes, and it just transports you there and it leaves you asking for more. It makes a lasting impression.

Great CD, really enjoyed it even on the first play through. The more I listen to it, the more gems I hear. This is definitely a CD that'll be appearing in many collections. I hope one of the major record companies pick up this one, I think it's a classic - it deserves a lot of success.

A Vision Shared: Tribute to Woody Guthrie & Leadbelly
A Vision Shared: Tribute to Woody Guthrie & Leadbelly
DVD ~ Little Richard
Price: $7.49
32 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Vision Shared, September 26, 2005
Excellent video footage of Woody Guthrie and Leabelly songs covered by artists of today. First class overview by Robbie Robertson and all-in-all a great piece of history in music, that transcends many of todays top artist repertoires.

Worth every cent - buy it, you will not be disappointed.