Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Anonymous > Reviews

Browse

Anonymous' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anonymous RSS Feed

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY [Download]
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY [Download]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Friday Batman, November 28, 2012
I bought this during the Black Friday sale, when it was only $5. You pay for the product code and activate it via Steam. It is a great game, with fun gameplay and a compelling story. I would recommend this game to any fan of Batman and/or action video games, and most certainly get it if it's on sale.
* Gameplay - 5/5
* Story - 5/5
* Graphics - 5/5

Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (OLD MODEL)
Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (OLD MODEL)
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $127.00
18 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Awesome., September 22, 2012
Sound: 5/5 - I've never heard my collection of music like this. It's like a new experience.

Comfort: 5/5 - I can wear these for hours with no discomfort.

Usability: 5/5 - The cord is nice and lengthy, comes with removable 6.5mm (1.4") jack and traveling bag.

Weight/Dimensions: 5/5 - They are very light and of normal size.

Build Quality: 5/5 - They feel very sturdy, I have no fear of them breaking if they were to be dropped or suffer light impacts.

Style: 5/5 - They look cool, though I wouldn't wear them in public.
Overall, 5/5 and well worth the money. Treat yourself to a quality pair of headphones.

Promise and Terror
Promise and Terror
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A quick summary of each track., February 8, 2010
This review is from: Promise and Terror (MP3 Music)
Awesome, powerful album. Blaze Bayley never fails to disappoint. My brief thoughts on each track:

*Watching the Night Sky*
Great song. It starts off right away, fast, and maintains a steady flow of awesome throughout. What a nice way to kick off the album.

*Madness and Sorrow*
This one took a few listens to really click with me.. but once it did, I was hooked! Another fast, great song.

*1633*
A solid track, this one. It starts off good, and slowly achieves greatness near the end. I like it.

*God of Speed*
Oh boy, God of Speed... I loved this one. Everything about it is just awesome. Blaze released a "taster clip" on his Myspace page, and I was immediately hooked.

*City of Bones*
This song was nice. Not one of my favorites from the album, but I enjoyed it none-the-less.
EDIT: City of Bones has really grown on me!

*Faceless*
Another track Blaze teased us with prior to the release of the album. I love this song. It's a fast song, and very catchy. It really gets you pumped up for the rest of the album.

*Time to Dare*
Just coming off of Faceless, I wasn't sure what to expect with this one. Right when Time to Dare started playing, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Right up there with God of Speed. I loved it right from the start. The album gets VERY interesting from here on out (in an epic way!)

*Surrounded by Sadness*
This, and the rest of the album's 3 tracks are connected. This one is very good, it's simple, yet deep. Blaze sounds incredible, and passionate with these last 4 songs.

*The Trace of Things That Have No Words*
Continuing seamlessly from Surrounded by Sadness, this one is just epic... Blaze is very powerful and awesome here.

*Letting Go of the World*
Again, continuing from the previous track, Blaze is dark in this one. The title says it all. I really enjoyed.

*Comfortable in Darkness*
The final track. It leaves you with a great impression of the album, ending it's trio of connected predecessors.

Final thoughts: I am so very pleased with this album, as it exceeded my expectations. Ever since Blaze released Watching the Night Sky, and tasters of God of Speed and Faceless, I had high hopes, and couldn't wait to hear more. I enjoyed Promise and Terror every bit as much as The Man Who Would Not Die, maybe more-so. The cover art is fantastic, it represents the songs very well, and I recommend you buy this immediately. 5/5