Profile for RNMOM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RNMOM RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, April 19, 2012
I have been reading lots of reviews and trying to decide which router to get. This is a good router but to get it refurbised at this price was great.
All the reviews were good so I took a chance.
Was nervous to set it up. Everyone one said it was so simple but I figured if there would be a problem it would happen to me. I let it sit in the box over a week and finally decided I just had to set it up. It was packed in a plain brown box well with form fitting cardboard packaging. It came wrapped in clear plastic film with a CD disc and a blue wire but no instructions. The sticker on the CD said to put this in the computer first. I did and it basically walked me through every step with pictures of where to plug what and into where. No guessing. It configured everything on the computer and I just kept clicking The "next" buttons. You get to a spot where it has already named your router and assigned a passcode or you can change it to something else. Then you can use other devices to log in with your passcode and it will recognize those also. You can have up to 5 guests (or less by your choosing) and set up guest passcodes also if you want or use the code they have. Very easy to figure this all out. Then you are done. It took about 5-6 min to complete and was the easiest thing I have ever done. My laptop is actually faster now then it was before. I have comcast and it works great with that.
Love having my house wireless and using my tablet or Iphone with the comcast service to save money.

AT&T Car Charger with USB Port 2 Amp - Apple 30 Pin - Retail Packaging - Black
AT&T Car Charger with USB Port 2 Amp - Apple 30 Pin - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Tech1
Price: $16.95
6 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but not great, January 14, 2012
I got this thinking it was an AT&T product so it should be good and reliable.
It came in a plain plastic bag without any markings. It is marked AT&T on the top of the charger but I am not really sure it is an AT&T product to tell you the truth.
I have an iPhone 4s. This charger fits fine in my av outlet in the car and the light at the top of the charger does come on when it is plugged in.
However the phone does not go into charge mode when I used the existing cord on this and does not charge.
So I put my iphone usb cable in the usb slot located at the top of the charger and that worked fine and charged the phone. So I would not be able to use this for 2 items to charge but it does work with the usb slot. I gave it 2 stars since I wanted to be able to charge my GPS and my phone on the road with one outlet but now I can't and it only partly funtions.