Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Nick W. > Reviews

Browse

Nick W.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 136

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nick W. "Nick" RSS Feed (Virginia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition ((ISC)2 Press)
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition ((ISC)2 Press)
by Adam Gordon
Price: $68.23
71 used & new from $45.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, February 1, 2016
My company does multiple CISSP trainings a year and this was the only book available (from May until August) with the newest 8 domains from the Common Body of knowledge. Since it was the only book available, we were forced to give this to our clients. We were very disappointed and since then have switched to the Eric Conrad version of the book.

Midnight Run
Midnight Run
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie that I love to watch every once in ..., February 1, 2016
This review is from: Midnight Run (Amazon Video)
Great movie that I love to watch every once in a while. I streamed this to my TV through a Roku and it was crystal clear! Hilarious movie.

Samsung 32GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDHC Card with Adapter up to 48MB/s (MB-MP32DA/AM)
Offered by FDNdirect
Price: Click here to see our price
65 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I was looking for something that was quick and this really does the job., January 14, 2016
This card was purchased for an Android car stereo that I purchased. I am using it to store all of my MP3s for listening to while in the car so that I do not have to use bluetooth. I was looking for something that was quick and this really does the job.

Belkin Slim Polyester Backpack for Laptops and Notebooks up to 15.4'' (Black / Light Gray)
Price: $33.63
7 used & new from $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Zero Bulk, Protects Interior Great!, January 14, 2016
I've been looking for a stylish, compact laptop case in backpack form for quite a while now. I had ordered a few and returned them because they weren't what I was looking for. I wanted something slim with zero bulk. That is what I found in this fine Belkin backpack. As soon as I opened the box, I knew this was the right backpack for me. Its exterior is rugged and appears to be able to handle the rigors that I will put it through. The interior seems very well protected and has more than enough pockets and compartments to fit my needs. I am only 1 day in with this backpack, but I am already in love with it. My only complaint is that the strap seems to let loose from the "buckle" a little bit easier than I would like. I will more than likely modify it so that this is no longer a problem. Overall, this is a terrific product.

Chevron 65740 Techron Concentrate Plus Fuel System Cleaner - 20 oz.
Chevron 65740 Techron Concentrate Plus Fuel System Cleaner - 20 oz.
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $9.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be purchasing more of this for other vehicles that I own., January 8, 2016
Definitely was worthy of purchase. Made a big difference in my car's idle. Will be purchasing more of this for other vehicles that I own.

Duracell  MN1500 AA Batteries , 100 Pack Count
Duracell MN1500 AA Batteries , 100 Pack Count
Offered by Buy-Me-Now
Price: $34.44
18 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't like how these were packaged, but they are batteries and work fine., January 8, 2016
Don't like how these were packaged, but they are batteries and work fine. Sometimes I feel like these are seconds though because they do seem to wear out faster than I would expect them too.

Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide: Foundation learning for the ROUTE 642-902 Exam (Foundation Learning Guides)
by Diane Teare
Price: $39.90
130 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars We use this in classes that we teach and highly recommend this book as a resource while studying., January 8, 2016
Excellent book to help you prep for your CCNP ROUTE exam. We use this in classes that we teach and highly recommend this book as a resource while studying.

YouTube
YouTube
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great App!, January 8, 2016
This review is from: YouTube (App)
Great app!

Sunlite Cloud-9 Bicycle Suspension Cruiser Saddle, Cruiser Gel, Tri-color Black
Sunlite Cloud-9 Bicycle Suspension Cruiser Saddle, Cruiser Gel, Tri-color Black
Offered by CATCHaBUY
Price: $22.10
15 used & new from $22.10

3.0 out of 5 stars If you are trying to keep your bike lightweight, this is not the seat for you., January 8, 2016
A bit too bulky for my taste, but it is comfortable. If you are trying to keep your bike lightweight, this is not the seat for you. Also has a strange off-gassing smell.

Dino Friends Decorative Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Dino Friends Decorative Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Offered by Wall_Art_Corner
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to a dinosaur themed child's bedroom., January 8, 2016
Great addition to a dinosaur themed child's bedroom. This helped create an awesome environment in my nephew's room. He absolutely loves the dinosaurs on his walls! Great quality, great price. You can't go wrong with these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14