Profile for N. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. "Nick" RSS Feed (Virginia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
DreamLine Duet 44 to 48 in. Frameless Bypass Sliding Shower Door, Chrome Finish, SHDR-1248728-01
Price: $484.40
26 used & new from $484.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product... Poor instructions., December 21, 2014
I bought this set up at Lowe's. Incredible quality on this thing. Doors are sturdy and heavy. Someone at Dreamline really does need to go through the instruction manual and correct it. Huge errors in it. Fortunately we caught the errors before making our cuts. Could have been an expensive mistake. Another issue we had in the assembly is that nowhere near enough hardware was included with the lroduct. Several trips to the hardware store later and we had what we needed to complete the install.

Outdoor Products Zipper Pull Replacement 4 Pack
Outdoor Products Zipper Pull Replacement 4 Pack
Offered by Allinone Trading
Price: $6.49
13 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I Thought, December 20, 2014
I was not pleased because I felt like the product was misrepresented in the description.

1000 ft. RG59 Siamese CCTV Combo Coaxial Cable White - 20AWG RG59 + 18/2 18AWG Power
Offered by DigiHiTech
Price: $99.00
2 used & new from $66.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, December 20, 2014
This is a great deal on a high quality product. Have used this for over a year now without any problems.

Smashing Pumpkins Classic Zero T-shirt - (Size: X-Large)
Smashing Pumpkins Classic Zero T-shirt - (Size: X-Large)
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $13.25
4 used & new from $13.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Zero Comfort, December 20, 2014
This ran a bit too big and it really wasn't that comfortable. After I washed it a few times it really stsrted looking crummy. Since purchasing I donated it to a thrift store.

Seville Classics 17-Gallon UltraHD Commercial Stainless Steel Trash Bin
Seville Classics 17-Gallon UltraHD Commercial Stainless Steel Trash Bin
Price: $47.03
9 used & new from $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Wastebin., December 20, 2014
Great looking wastebasket. Sturdy and well suited for use in a home or commercial setting. I bought this for my business and was so impressed withitthat I purchased a few more to have at home. I ended up not installing the wheels because I wanted them to stay put. This product is well worth the money.

Brown/ Beige Fine Leather Wallet-Money Clip Mans Wallet Credit Card Holder with Magnetic Y&G Money Clip MW1001 One Size Brown
Offered by Men's Fashion
Price: $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated it., December 20, 2014
No... Just no. This wallet was not what it purported. Ugh.... I hated it.

Colonel Conk Model 118 Moustache Wax
Colonel Conk Model 118 Moustache Wax
Price: $6.50
7 used & new from $5.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was hoping for., December 20, 2014
I found that this product really didn't have the hold that I expected or wanted it to. I ended up tossing it. It did smell good though.

Anytime Tools 96 pc HEAT SHRINK TUBING WRAP SLEEVES ASSORTED COLOR
Anytime Tools 96 pc HEAT SHRINK TUBING WRAP SLEEVES ASSORTED COLOR
Offered by Anytime Tools
Price: $9.85
3 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Variety of Sizes, December 20, 2014
Super great deal. With a variety of sizes in this pack youwill always be covered when you are wiring your products. I found them to be really great quality and would definitely buy them again.

LE Quality Headphone Adapter Stereo Gold Plug 1/4-Inch (6.3mm) Male to 1/8-Inch (3.5mm) Female by efuture
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $1.37
30 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed., December 19, 2014
This thing really is not great at all. It doesn't fit well in the socket and crackles quite a bit. Super unimpressed.

TETON Sports Comfortlite Self Inflating Pillow (18 x 10 x 4-Inch, Orange)
TETON Sports Comfortlite Self Inflating Pillow (18 x 10 x 4-Inch, Orange)
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $17.39

5.0 out of 5 stars This is terrific!, December 19, 2014
The most comfortable camp pillow I have owned. I just wish that it would compress a little bit more. Fairly lightweight. A great gift for your camping buddies. Just make sure you write your name on it because someone will borrow it and force you to buy another one when they don't return it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7