Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Hilary > Reviews

Browse

Hilary's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hilary RSS Feed (Illinois, US)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't do without it, July 12, 2012
Arrived very fast, in great conditon, and this stuff is wonderful. I did experience peeling/redness the first week or so, but kept with it (I am used to the effects of retina products and knew it would subside) and I now use it every night without problem and it has really done wonders. Not only do I not get any acne, but my skin is softer, pores are smaller, and fine lines are noticeably softer as well (I'm 26 so not a ton of wrinkles, but nonetheless). The key is really to stick it out the first couple weeks and only use no more than a PEA SIZED amount. If drying/irritation occurs mix it or top the application off with your regular facial moisturizer and spread out the applications to every other night or every third night. This stuff is the real deal though so expect some very real effects, it's the best thing you can do for your face.

Aveda Blue Malva Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce Tube
Aveda Blue Malva Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce Tube
Offered by APEX BRANDS
Price: $26.99
10 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't dry out my hair!, July 12, 2012
First of all let me say that I used the amazon free shipping (which can take awhile at times- but it's free, can't complain) and my order arrived in 3 DAYS shipped very securely in a box! That is excellent costumer service and much appreciated, especially after my recently having a terrible experience buying a shampoo with BeautyLuxx (shampoo was packaged terribly and had exploded and they refused reimbursment).

Anyway, about the conditioner itself- LOVE IT. I have been struggling with keeping my blonde hair's brassiness at bay while at the same time not further damaging my hair- this conditioner is wonderful! It is a deep conditioner and works beautifully at taking away the orange/yellow/gold problems that can creep up. I use it about every 3 days and it's just perfect.

Wall Charger for Nintendo DS Lite (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)
Wall Charger for Nintendo DS Lite (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)
Offered by ebuymartusa
Price: $4.79
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Fast and Really Cheap, December 7, 2009
...It was just that. I recently went to purchase a USED DS lite charger at my local Game store and it was $10, I got this one for $3- shipping included, and it came to me in less then a week. Great service :)