Profile for BluMediaInc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BluMediaInc "Kevin" RSS Feed

Monster DNA On-Ear Headphones (Cobalt Grey)
Monster DNA On-Ear Headphones (Cobalt Grey)
Price: $157.49
34 used & new from $66.00

1.0 out of 5 stars yuck, January 5, 2013
A friend got these for Christmas and I tried them out. They had been fully broken in, but not overused. The sound was literally horrendous,higher frequencies sounded shrill and unbearable. The bass was also pathetic, and was airy and almost non existent. Also, after being treated lightly, the hinge became extremely loose and noticeably flimsy. Even before this, the fit was atrocious even for over ear headphones, and the cups felt like awful pleather. The pictures really over exagurate the features on these phones, and within 20 feet of these they look like cheap plastic.I would instead recommend the Ultimate Ears line or Grados, you will most definately get a better deal.

I would imagine that these cost around 30 dollars to produce. When you receive them you would definitely agree with me.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2013 10:33 AM PDT

Coby Jammerz High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones CVE52BLK (Black)
Coby Jammerz High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones CVE52BLK (Black)
Offered by FrozenLemon
Price: $8.79
8 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRENDUS, December 14, 2012
Everything you listen to sounds like an AM radio. It's pathetic. I wouldn't buy these for any price. Sadly, I already did.

C&E Mini_Dis-HDMI-CB6 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable, 6 feet
C&E Mini_Dis-HDMI-CB6 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable, 6 feet
Offered by JCB Park
Price: $3.70
46 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent in quality and price!, January 2, 2012
I got this cord because I didn't want to pay apple $30 for a cord. This gets the job done with my Corei7 MacBook Pro, and it has enabled me to watch netflix, YouTube, and other sites and programs on my TV. My only complaint is that this cod is only 6 feet long, which may sound long, but it isn't. All in all, though, I would recommend this to a friend.

Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop - 500 GB HARDRIVE - i7 QUAD-CORE - MC721LL/A
Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop - 500 GB HARDRIVE - i7 QUAD-CORE - MC721LL/A
48 used & new from $689.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be doing a video review and written review later, November 7, 2011
I will post a more extensive review after I have owned the product for a longer time.

Right now I can say I am very impressed with the product, and am happy with my purchase. For those of you interested in the newst version of this product, it is almost the same, except with somewhat improves speed and graphics. If you are worried about owning the latest and greatest, or just want that extra speed, go to that product page. Otherwise, I think that it is worth it to save an extra 200 bucks.Thats a mic, pop filter, stand, and proffesional headphones! I don't really want to pay 200 bucks just for the sake of it.

Anyway, real review is coming. Until then....