Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for L. Lane > Reviews

Browse

L. Lane's Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Lane "lisamla" RSS Feed (somewhere over the rainbow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
FRYE Women's Carson Wedge Bootie Boot,  Cognac, 7.5 M US
FRYE Women's Carson Wedge Bootie Boot, Cognac, 7.5 M US
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $144.99
2 used & new from $144.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The color I received looks like what another poster recently received - see the pics ..., January 9, 2016
The boot itself is cute, but the brown color I received is no where near the cognac color I expected. True there will be some variation among boots, but I got a completely different brown. I have another pair of Frye boots in cognac and the two colors are no where near the same. The color I received looks like what another poster recently received - see the pics posted. I don't like the brown color enough to keep them, so these are going back.

Britax Parkway SGL G1.1 Belt-Positioning Booster Seat, Scout Concord
Britax Parkway SGL G1.1 Belt-Positioning Booster Seat, Scout Concord
Offered by AlbeeBaby
Price: $128.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seat, September 19, 2015
This is a great seat. It installs easily, looks nice, and is easy for my daughter to belt herself into. The seat back slides into the bottom and then locks into place; it does not flop around. Securing the seat to the car with the LATCH is a nice feature. I don't worry about the seat sliding around and it makes it easier for my daughter to get herself in/out of the seat.

iPad mini 3 Screen Protector + Full Body (3rd Gen,2014), Skinomi® MatteSkin Full Skin Coverage + Screen Protector for Apple iPad mini 3 Anti-Glare and Bubble-Free Shield - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit an iPad Mini 3 - DO NOT BUY, December 31, 2014
Do not buy this for your iPad Mini 3 2014 as it does not fit! If you align the small hole with the camera, the larger hole hangs over the button at the opposite end. And it is noticible. DH bought me an iPad Mini for Christmas and a Skinomi protector. At the time, Amazon only offered a 2/3 protector so that is what he got. Upon installation it did not fit. Back to Amazon and we saw there was now a protector just for the iPad Mini 3 so we bought it thinking it would fit and it does not. Fits just like the 2/3 version. We have Skinomi protectors for 2 iPads and a Kindle and they are great. Not sure what the problem is with these.

Bloomberg
Bloomberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Bloomberg (App)
I like how you can customize this to track just the stocks you want. The app allows you to put in your buy price so you can track your gains.

Really Wild Animals Season 1
Really Wild Animals Season 1
Price: $31.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Short and old, May 11, 2014
We have a couple in this series and they are OK. They look dated at this point, but I guess the kids don't really notice or care. They are a bit shorter than expected and don't really teach much.

i-Blason Apple iPad Air Case / iPad 5 ArmorBox 2 Layer Convertible [Hybrid] Full-Body Protection KickStand Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Kids Friendly (Blue/Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the kids, May 11, 2014
So far so good. I do wish there was a fold over cover, but at this point it is doing its job. I haven't had too much trouble with the stand, but I do think it would be hard for my kids to operate.

Eco-Kids Eco-Eggs Coloring Kit
Eco-Kids Eco-Eggs Coloring Kit
Offered by Kidz Kupboard
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, just needs a bit of time, May 11, 2014
This works great, you just need to leave the eggs in longer. I do wish there were more color options.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy and Very Wrinkled, June 1, 2013
Very disappointed in these sheets. They are stiff and scratchy. I've washed a few times hoping for improvement, but no luck. They come out of the dryer very wrinkled, so wrinkled I'd never put them on a guest bed. I have 2 sets of the Essential sheets from MO and they are MUCH nicer. I expected something similar, but they are no where near close.

KitchenAid KSC700SS 7-Quart Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
KitchenAid KSC700SS 7-Quart Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel

2.0 out of 5 stars Good size, but like so many others, the insert cracked, May 6, 2013
The title says it all. After minimal use, the insert cracked. This is not a cheap crock pot so the cracking issue so many people have experienced is unacceptable. Clearly there is a material or design defect and KitchenAid should offer to refund owners.

Peaceable Kingdom Hoot Owl Hoot! Award Winning Cooperative Game for Kids
Peaceable Kingdom Hoot Owl Hoot! Award Winning Cooperative Game for Kids
Offered by Mollybee Kids
Price: $15.99
32 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing just one thing, January 8, 2013
This game is perfect for the 4-5 year old. The only thing the game needs is a spot on the board to put the pick up and discard pile. We put them in the nest, because it is in the center, but if you are playing with all six owls, there is not enough room.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5