Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Kenny B. > Reviews

Browse

Kenny B.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kenny B. RSS Feed (Santa Cruz, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fargo Season 2
Fargo Season 2
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, one of the best, December 29, 2015
This review is from: Fargo Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Great googly moogly I loved this season as much as the first. Superbly written, directed and acted. They can take the most simple moment and draw it out in a way that inserts you into the emotion of the character.

HR Hood River OR Oregon Oval Vinyl Car Bumper Window Sticker 3" x 2"
HR Hood River OR Oregon Oval Vinyl Car Bumper Window Sticker 3" x 2"
Offered by YOLO Stickers and Tees
Price: $3.69

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a sticker. ...and we're done, November 3, 2015
It's a sticker bro no big whoop! I forgot to grab one while I was in Hood River so I turned to the Amazonian marketplace and got what I forgot. In any event it appears to be of good quality and time will tell if the sun hates it but I will return should I find any problems and start nicking stars off rapidly, or not.

Etekcity MSR-P600 Digital Multimeter, Volt Amp Ohm Meter with Capacitance Test, Red
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $24.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A very capable and compact Multimeter, November 3, 2015
I picked this up a couple months back to add to my tool chest and recently put it to use. I own a number of motorcycles and an old camper that sits more than it's driven so it's nice to be able to check the batteries on these vehicles quickly. I even grabbed a few Duracell batteries to check it's capabilities and it did just fine. I also do a fair amount of photography and keep dozens of rechargeable AAA batteries on hand for remote flashes and this was a great way to see which ones are charged and which need charging without putting them in the cameras only to have it fail mid shoot. This thing will test things I don't yet care about but in time I'm sure I'll learn more and it'll be nice to have it on hand. Can't beat the price and the instructions are clear and concise.

Das Keyboard Model S Professional Clicky MX Blue Mechanical Keyboard (DASK3MKPROCLI)
Price: $139.00
8 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mechanical is the way to go, October 13, 2015
This is the best keyboard I've used to date. It's very loud at first but after a few months of banging away it settles in nicely and I really don't give a rats about the noise, it's comfy and feels right. I used to switch out keyboards a couple times a year, going for the split board back to regular to keep the outsides of my wrists from getting too sore. I've used this keyboard exclusively (1 at home, 1 at work) for over 2 years now and I never have any stress on my hands/wrists or fingers.

Premium Dry Bags By The Camping Trail. A 20L-675oz Waterproof Bag A Bonus 5ltr 170oz Waterproof Dry Bag,Black
Offered by KPMarketing
Price: $41.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a well made product., September 26, 2015
These bags are a great value, I used them in my Jesse Luggage panniers on a 2k mile motorcycle trip. The ability to open the purge valve, roll down the top and then secure everything dry makes for quick work. The add'l 5L bags (I bought 2 sets) worked great to put shoes and quick gear that I strapped down to the lids of my panniers worked great for quick access, they worked great in the rain and all stayed dry as a bone. The small bags do not have purge valves but they don't really need them due to their small size. You can fit a pair of normal shoes and a couple other items in the 5L bags. These sacks remind me of the Sevylor raft I had as a kid, valve and all. The window is handy if you have two bags of the same color and wonder whats inside. For my application, the purge valve protrudes a bit more than I'd like and I needed to be careful placing them in and out of my panniers so as not to stress the seams, but they were not a problem. For the money and quality, so far I'm very impressed and have ordered the other two colors so I can pack all my stuff and have some color coding going for quick camp decisions. Very well made and worth the purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2015 1:22 AM PDT

It's On, Motherfuckers Wall Mount Bottle Opener
It's On, Motherfuckers Wall Mount Bottle Opener
Offered by 30 Watt
Price: $13.85
4 used & new from $11.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Opens stuff that you drink, September 8, 2015
This thing opened the hell out of my beer, I was able to drink the whole thing and do it again with the same success. It's on! Mounted to the panniers of my motorcycle. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

ROK Straps 18 to 60" Adjustable - Motorbike Black/Blue - Twin Pack
ROK Straps 18 to 60" Adjustable - Motorbike Black/Blue - Twin Pack
Offered by UTV Tactical
Price: $18.40
13 used & new from $16.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Rok Straps rule, September 8, 2015
Best straps I've used, hands down. You can tighten your load down to the ideal tension point. I use mine primarily to strap large waterproof duffel bags to my motorcycle so don't be shy about going for the longer straps. Think about the size you'll need as it's easier to wrap up any excess slack than it is not have one long enough. I've even used the smaller and thinner bicycle straps they make to attach lighter items to my pannier lids. Love these things.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Framed Harley Davidson Motorcycle Stretched Canvas Art Print 24"x36"x1.5"
Framed Harley Davidson Motorcycle Stretched Canvas Art Print 24"x36"x1.5"

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, nice colors, July 7, 2015
I put this in my office and I really like the look of it. It's not a photograph but more of a filtered photo to render it similar to a painting or drawn graphic. Decent quality, might be a bit pricier than you could have printed through some services but overall a nice product.

1½" x 7ft Fat Strap Deluxe American-Made Trailer Kit, Orange
1½" x 7ft Fat Strap Deluxe American-Made Trailer Kit, Orange
Offered by Award Products
Price: $80.34
9 used & new from $80.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality straps, will hold the big bikes, July 7, 2015
These are excellent straps that are made of high quality materials and if used properly they won't let you down. If you are balking at the price, consider the value of what you are securing. When I first got my trailer I decided to find the best rated strap and found good reviews on these and they have been nothing short of excellent. I didn't want to trust my $15k bike with some poorly made straps and that is something everyone should consider because I've used lesser straps on bikes that could afford to be bumped around and they have failed. I've strapped softails and the big Ultra Classic down and they don't budge. The only fail point was my fault and I suggest you exercise caution with the hook clasp, I bent the channel by not securing it properly, easy enough to bend back and again, my fault.

I highly recommend these, the bag they come in has room for extra straps or rope and the whole things is totally worth it. I think I spent closer to $100 from the manufacturer direct so the current price of $80 has me thinking of grabbing another set.

Car Charger, Arcadia(TM) -1PC : Triple USB Port High-Speed 2.4/2.1A/2.1A USB Port Car Chargers: Total 5V@6.6A Max = 33W output -Black/Dark Grey
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice 3 port 2 amp charger, March 4, 2015
With 3 - 2 amp usb slots, the whole family can get their charge on at the same time while traveling, nice form factor and solidly built.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7