Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Lovecali97 > Reviews

Browse

Lovecali97's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lovecali97 RSS Feed

Mommy's Helper Contoured Cushie Step Up, 1 Count
Mommy's Helper Contoured Cushie Step Up, 1 Count
Price: $23.88
43 used & new from $20.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective potty trainer, November 17, 2010
I purchased a few different potty's when my son started training and my nanny had purchased this one for her house. He would use it at her house and then when at home, he would did not really like the potty's we had. I decided to purchase this trainer and it worked great! My son was potty trained a month after his 2nd birthday! It makes the kids feel safe and will then encourage them to go since they are sure they won't fall in.

Dream On Me Mission Collection Style Toddler Bed, Natural (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bed for toddlers, November 17, 2010
I read the reviews on this bed and many others when I was in the market to purchase a toddler bed for my son who is almost 2 1/2. Most reviews on this bed were 4's and 5's and I totally agree. This bed is a great transition bed for toddlers. It looks nice, it's reasonably priced, it's easy to put together and my son absolutely loves it. It made him feel like a big boy and because he can get in and out of it with ease and on his own, it makes him feel very independant. He adjusted to it right away with no problems. I would definitely recommend this bed for anyone in the market to purchase a toddler bed. Well worth the price!!