Profile for R. Greer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Greer "refined fyter" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Remington SP290 Replacement Screen and Blades for Series 4 Foil Shavers
Remington SP290 Replacement Screen and Blades for Series 4 Foil Shavers
Price: $14.99
25 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 22, 2014
Great price, delivered prior to promised delivery time, fits perfectly!

Leather Book Covers / Bible Covers with Handle (Large)
Leather Book Covers / Bible Covers with Handle (Large)
Offered by Buy 2
Price: $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal & great quality!, November 10, 2011
Great quality leather and just the right number of pockets for my taste. Should get years of use out of it.

Embassy Italian Stone Design Black Genuine Leather Bible Cover
Embassy Italian Stone Design Black Genuine Leather Bible Cover
Offered by Blue Glass Notions
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, November 10, 2011
Cover is excellent quality leather and great zippers material, not the usual cheap zipper. The price made it the best buy I've seen in a long time. I'd highly recommend it.

Brand New Nb-4l Battery Home Travel Rapid Charger with Car Adapter for Canon PowerShot SD780 IS
Offered by Globalprice
Price: $4.50
17 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!, November 1, 2010
Ordered this charger mostly out of curiosity. I assumed that given the low price I could afford to go wrong. I was completely surprised! My batteries fit, the charger worked just fine, and the price was?? The Cannon charger for my camera I have been unable to find for less than $45; this one was a fraction of that. It arrived as promised and perhaps a day or two early. I'd highly recommend it.

Liberating Black Theology: The Bible and the Black Experience in America
Liberating Black Theology: The Bible and the Black Experience in America
by Anthony B. Bradley
Price: $12.72
36 used & new from $5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Info but a little heady, September 9, 2010
Great understanding of the subject matter and excellent analysis. A must read for anyone interested in effectively dealing with or combating this heresy that has overtaken the "African-American" church. My only criticism would be that it is a bit too "academic" in a number of places, which I think may lose or discourage diligence among none academics. Excellent book overall.

eForCity® 3 PACK Lithium-ion NB-4L NB4L Battery Compatible with Canon Camera
eForCity® 3 PACK Lithium-ion NB-4L NB4L Battery Compatible with Canon Camera
Offered by Eforcity
Price: $9.60
5 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Price, Excellent Performance & No Different from Original, September 9, 2010
I purchased 3 of these batteries after researching and reading the reviews. I thought I'd give them a try but was a little skeptical seeing the price was soooo much cheaper than anything I could find anywhere else, even Wal-Mart. I've taken two trips so far, taking over 400 pictures and a lot of video with my Cannon digital. The performance is excellent with no detectible difference from the original battery that came with the camera. Each have lasted as long as the other. That's amazing considering I've looked for ONE battery as a backup and I've never found ONE for less than $25. In a discount store in Milwaukee they had these "on Sale" for $48! No kidding!!

This is an amazing bargain! (No, I don't work for this company! I live in McKinney, TX and have traveled to the Caribean, Atlanta, Milwaukee, & Wisconsin Dells since my purchase.)

Prehospital Emergency Care: Workbook
Prehospital Emergency Care: Workbook
by Edward Kuvlesky
Price: $64.39
117 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Well organized, good illustrations, up-to-date info, February 17, 2010
Book is well organized, has good illustrations, up-to-date information and has very good DVD study tool.