Profile for Alvin M. Grisham > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alvin M. Grisham RSS Feed

Gold Toe Men's 2-Pk Powersox Heavy Cushion Socks, Bark, 10-13
Gold Toe Men's 2-Pk Powersox Heavy Cushion Socks, Bark, 10-13
Price: $9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Exacly what I wanted, May 19, 2014
Right amount of cushion, proper thickness, comfortable material, so I don't mind wearing them when they are needed. Most comfortable thick socks I have owned

Plaid Beret
Plaid Beret
Offered by Star Costumes
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the occasion, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Plaid Beret (Apparel)
The beret is comfortable and the pattern perfectly matches my dress kilt. I am now ready for a formal occasion. Thanks!

The Wild Places (Original Recording Remastered)
The Wild Places (Original Recording Remastered)
Price: $15.78
33 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Super job remastering - I can hear the loons!, April 28, 2013
The remastering gives a sound like I used to get listening to vinyl with over the ear earphones. I can hear things I could never hear on a cassette or the un-re-mastered CD. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes music.

Columbia Men's Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper,State Orange,9 M US
Columbia Men's Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper,State Orange,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars All I ever expected in an omni-heat slipper, plus bright orange uppers!, November 6, 2012
Best "insulated" slipper I've had the pleasure to own. Total comfort in both cool and warm weather. I wear it with or without socks during warm times, and it does not overheat the foot. Can be worn with or without socks in cooler times, and it keeps the foot warm but not too hot. I would recommend the slipper to anyone and everyone. The color is almost always a conversation starter.

Hardy enough for walking on pavement. Comfortable enough for sleeping.

I like this shoe.

ZENGARA Men's A40155 (Black 9.5 M)
ZENGARA Men's A40155 (Black 9.5 M)

4.0 out of 5 stars snazzy shoes, May 11, 2012
This review is from: ZENGARA Men's A40155 (Apparel)
These shoes are perfect for someone who likes to dance but has an injured achilles tendon or other foot problem which does not allow for back-of-the-foot contact. The elongated toe is showy enough for all to notice your dance steps, and the shoes are very comfortable. Even non-dancers will enjoy these unusual but practical shoes.

Venosan Ultraline 30-40 mmHg Below Knee Closed Toe Short Stocking SG4203 Size: Large
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $55.91

5.0 out of 5 stars What a relief!, March 4, 2012
These compression stockings are so far superior to others I have worn as to make comparison almost impossible. Others simply do not compare in comfort, ease of donning and doffing, and requirements of adjustment during the day. The 30-40 mmHg Below Knee stockings do not bunch up behind the knees, and the graduated compression allows the larger upper calf area of the leg to make it through the day without "choking". In a few moments, I will order more of these so I won't have to wear the uncomfortable, hard-to-apply stockings I formerly wore. I cannot praise these stockings highly enough.

Natural Elements Activated Charcoal Powder, 28 oz
Natural Elements Activated Charcoal Powder, 28 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just pleasantly surprised, October 4, 2010
I'm mid-60's, have eczema on and edema in my legs. My skin tears easily and takes long to heal. One ulcer-looking tear simply would not heal. I ordered Natural Elements Activated Charcoal Powder to make a poultice for my oooch, and after applying only two, the healing actually began. After trying numerous advertised products which did not help with healing at all, I feel most fortunate to have happened upon activated charcoal.

I'm still learning about the healing qualities of this product. I'll never again be without it in the house.