Profile for Paula A. Moore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 203

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paula A. Moore "digi scrapper" RSS Feed (Ely, NV USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pink and Say
Pink and Say
by Patricia Polacco
Price: $13.48
157 used & new from $1.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful, September 29, 2014
This review is from: Pink and Say (Hardcover)
Wow! This book was very powerful. It is about a young black Union soldier who saves a young white Union soldier. They become like family during his recuperation and then they end up going through something very traumatic. Very powerful book! I will always remember Punkus Aylee.

The Last Brother: A Civil War Tale (Tales of Young Americans)
The Last Brother: A Civil War Tale (Tales of Young Americans)
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brotherhood, September 29, 2014
This is a wonderful little book about brotherhood, both familial and human race. I loved it and the illustrations are just beautiful.

Just in Time, Abraham Lincoln
Just in Time, Abraham Lincoln
by Patricia Polacco
Price: $13.16
72 used & new from $2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Glimpse in time, September 26, 2014
This is a wonderful living book about the civil war. In this story, Derek and Michael go back in time and experience the civil war firsthand. They meet President Abraham Lincoln, and the civil war takes on a whole new meaning for them. Wonderful book!

Speedo Women's Vanquisher Swim Goggle (Green)
Speedo Women's Vanquisher Swim Goggle (Green)
Price: $18.46
12 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these goggles, September 25, 2014
I love these goggles! I've used this brand for years and they are very nice and lightweight, but provide excellent protection.

Speedo Liquid Comfort Nose Clip (Clear)
Speedo Liquid Comfort Nose Clip (Clear)
Price: $8.01
8 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 25, 2014
This fits nice and snug on my nose. It definitely keeps the water out.

Adoretex Female Leopard Unitard - FU003 - Navy - XX-Large
Adoretex Female Leopard Unitard - FU003 - Navy - XX-Large
Offered by sunwavesports
Price: $33.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, September 25, 2014
I wear an X large but that size wasn't available, so I went with the XX large. This is very tight on me. I imagine it will loosen up once it's wet.

Womens Water Shoes Aqua Socks Pool Beach ,Yoga,Dance and Exercise 4 Colors
Womens Water Shoes Aqua Socks Pool Beach ,Yoga,Dance and Exercise 4 Colors
Price: $6.99 - $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This product looks nice but I wear a size 9 and ordered a ..., September 25, 2014
This product looks nice but I wear a size 9 and ordered a size 9 and I have a good two inches of space in the shoe. I won't even wear this to the pool because they won't stay on once they get wet.

Best Hearing Amplifier - Set of 2 - Behind the Ear Digital Device With Protective Case - Non Rechargeable - Aids With Hearing Impaired and Loss - Helps Mask Tinnitus - Resounding Technology Will Aid with Voice Clarity - High Quality and More Affordable than Lyric, Ite, Siemens, Phonak, Oticon, Starkey and Beltone - Don't Settle for Cheap Competitors - FREE Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
Offered by Triple Cloud
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more ringing!, September 18, 2014
I bought these because I lost some hearing due to serious ear infections that did some damage. I also have chronic tinnitus. I was worried that these would amplify the tinnitus and I am pleased to say that they do NOT! I actually have less ringing in my ears with these on and I can hear very well even with it on a one!

i-Blason Armorbox for Apple iPhone 5C Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumpers (Green)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $18.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, September 18, 2014
This cover is perfect! It fits my phone like a glove, and protects it very well!! The color is true to the picture and I will definitely buy more when the time comes.

Snugg iPad 4 & iPad 3 Leather Case in Green - Flip Stand Cover with Elastic Hand Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior - Automatically Wakes and Puts the Apple iPad 4 & 3 to Sleep
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, September 18, 2014
This fits my iPad like a glove! I love it and the color is true to the picture. I will definitely buy more of these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20