Profile for Kegan Terry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kegan Terry "Kegan Terry" RSS Feed (Big Spring, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dive
Dive
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 5, 2013
This review is from: Dive (MP3 Music)
This music usually doesnt give me enough energy but, I can really dig Tycho's stuff. I think you will to. :)

Panzer Commander: The Memoirs of Colonel Hans von Luck (World War II Libary)
Panzer Commander: The Memoirs of Colonel Hans von Luck (World War II Libary)
by Hans VonLuck
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.59
119 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a memoir, May 9, 2013
I was thinking this book was going to be like the other officer memoirs. A mix of diary/tactics. This is nothing but memoirs and personal memories. And its great. It never goes into length about any particular subject, and is a very easy read. Not to say it isnt packed with information. It is. Its all about Hans Von Luck and nothing else. Friends, family, comrades, and war, the way it should be. I recommend this book to the average reader, or avid WW2 buff. Strictly a good straightforward memoir.

Dance Music Manual: Tools, Toys, and Techniques
Dance Music Manual: Tools, Toys, and Techniques
by Rick Snoman
Price: $28.92
77 used & new from $11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, May 9, 2013
I knew this book was going to be good, but lets be honest. Unless your really into this "business", music theory and engineering will tend to get boring. I have 3 or 4 of these big books on engineering and theory, and I have never read every page like a I have this one. It keeps my attention, gives me detailed information while explaining it to where I can understand it easier, and really seems to work with you. With all that said, its definitely a must buy for anyone into dance music.

Sturm Und Drang
Sturm Und Drang
Price: $2.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the old school, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Sturm Und Drang (MP3 Music)
Big fan of Mauro Picotto. Unfortunatly no music like this exits today. Glad Amazon has these songs now! Very Happy!!

Hearts And Unicorns
Hearts And Unicorns
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely done, April 9, 2013
This review is from: Hearts And Unicorns (MP3 Music)
Something different for me. Has a garage band sound to it that I like, with well written music. Annie Hardy is unique in a lot of ways, and it shows in her music.

Sniper Elite V2 - Playstation 3
Sniper Elite V2 - Playstation 3
Offered by Jetpack Media
Price: $27.95
41 used & new from $12.16

2.0 out of 5 stars 25% Sniping, December 7, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
If you read other reviews you know by now that everyone says this is not really a sniper game. This is true. Its another one of those "1 man army" games. The only difference is....you have literally 30 bullets for you sub machine....Anyways with that being said....with over 90% of the game being close quarters you should at least get a melee weapon or something of sorts. Instead you have a silenced pistol that shoots 1 round before being cocked again! The enemies also are completely aware of you no matter what. The stealth would be doable if it wasnt so linear. You have no where really to hide...at all. The First sniper elite was great. This one...no so much. The bullet came is great, but this isnt much of a sniping game. More of a lame 3rd person shooter who tries to have a little bit of everything, but insteaad has alot of nothing.

Hitman: Absolution - Playstation 3
Hitman: Absolution - Playstation 3
Price: $12.61
186 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't dissapoint., November 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
To keep it short, I had a lot of big expectations for some "big name" games that dropped this year. Most all of them were worthless, and I prayed this one would stand up to the other Hitman's. It did. I won't go on and on about every little detail, but if your looking for a game to challenge you with stealth, or just go psychotic after a long day of work then this game is for you! I have been a big fan of the series, so rather then give some mindless review, Im actually harder on games like this then others, but even my wife enjoys watching me play this! The replay value is gonna be good to, I cant wait to go through just blasting away!!

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Playstation 3
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Playstation 3
Offered by game-ware
Price: $14.99
148 used & new from $3.91

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT SUPPOSED TO BE "NORMAL" Residen Evil!!, March 21, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I usually dont review, but these kids are making me. They put no effort in to games they buy. This is not supposed to be a normal Resident Evil game. Just breathes something different into the genre. Why does everyone keep comparing it to the normal versions? That one will come out later this year. Do some research yourself, it is not supposed to be played like the previous titles, nor was it ever advertised to! Overall, Im having fun. Dont get it expecting to much. The graphics arent bad. The controls are easy to get accustomed to, I just wish it had a roll like previous reviewers had mentioned. Story isn't anything new. Just a different perspective. Overall, it is just something to play around with while you wait for RE6. If you dont want to, at least wait till the price goes down. I even saw a guy send it back without having play it yet, based sorely on reviews!! In my opinion, I've played worse, FAR worse!
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2012 7:33 PM PDT

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Playstation 3
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Playstation 3
Offered by Pinnacle Toys
Price: $14.89
90 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I'll keep it short, October 16, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Like the others I am a big fan of the ace combat series, so I really wanted to like this.......but I don't. Like the rest of the single player games, this seems like it is now made for multiplayer. The story is short, however the missions do tend to drag on and on. The overall new additions to the gameplay like dOg fighting mode will have mixed opinions, but I don't like it. It gets in my way, but it seems you have to use. If you are on the receiving end it is very hard to escape missiles which makes it frustrating at time. If you are in a good plane it's more possible to get away, but I prefer the older mechanics better......just outfly without the "rail" system. Graphics, are great as well as the explosions. The story......is the same old BS! I told my wife everything that would happen just by playing the first 3 or 4 missions. Russians are coming blah blah your russian friend is
a traitor blah blah. It's the same old story over and over again and they mention some "writer" writing this story. Anyways, rent it!

Planet Waves Shine Guitar Spray
Planet Waves Shine Guitar Spray
Price: $6.99
21 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Amazing, and smells good to!, January 22, 2011
I have all three of these planet waves products as recommended. They really do work. This is the last step however, and it makes your guitar SHINE. Make sure you have a good cleaning cloth, otherwise you could just end up soaking up all the spray, and smearing it, and having to dry it again. Also, it smells great, kind of like peppermint. I didn't know what to think since it was planet waves, but after using several of their products I am know convinced they are NOT a cheap company with CHEAP material. They are less expensive, but work just as well, and most of the time even BETTER! Get all 3 of these cleaning products!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3