Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for C. Durden > Reviews

Browse

C. Durden's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Durden "Mom of 4" RSS Feed (NJ)

Incredible Hulk Smashin Stompin Hulk Electronic Figure
Incredible Hulk Smashin Stompin Hulk Electronic Figure
3 used & new from $48.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just for laughs, January 12, 2009
This toy makes growling noises and says a few phrases. I find it kind of amusing, the way it raises its arms and its eyes light up. Just the kind of thing a 4 or 5 year loves.

Crazy Mixed-Up Manic Martian
Crazy Mixed-Up Manic Martian

4.0 out of 5 stars noisy, but fun, January 12, 2009
This review is from: Crazy Mixed-Up Manic Martian (Toy)
I bought this toy to build my 4 year old son's eye-hand coordination. I'm not sure how it's doing for that, but he does seem to enjoy having a reason to smash things. And it reinforces his color skills, too. The noise can be annoying.

THERMOS FOOGO Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Pink/Purple
THERMOS FOOGO Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Pink/Purple
Price: $17.99
12 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, October 17, 2007
I bought one of these thermoses for my son's school lunch. He prefers hot food, and it said it would keep food hot for 5 hours. Plus, I thought it was nice design. Well, it works great and definitely keeps food hot for a long time. I bought a second one for my daughter's lunches. My only complaint so far is that the rubbery parts on the lid and base can discolor, especially with something like tomato sauce.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2012 7:13 AM PST