Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for litlife > Reviews

Browse

litlife's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

litlife RSS Feed

Almost Home: The New Paltz Novel
Almost Home: The New Paltz Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not put this book down!, July 30, 2011
I had a hard time putting this book down. I found myself rooting for Enzo despite of, and almost because of, his flaws and weaknesses. Even the 'villain' Barry had me in his corner one chapter, then wishing for his downfall the next. I thoroughly enjoyed this journey through college life as seen through the eyes of characters that have their flaws, yet kept me wanting to know what was going to happen to them next. And the ending....WOW!

The Whirligig Issues 3-9: Literary Magazine, 2000-2006
The Whirligig Issues 3-9: Literary Magazine, 2000-2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Unreal how much is in this collection!, March 28, 2011
I found this collection after reading work by its editor Frank Marcopolos. When I looked into what was inside, I was really impressed with the variety of stories and poetry. For someone always looking for new and interesting fiction, you know the kind that's hard to find at B&N, I was not disappointed. I really enjoyed reading the early stories of some of the authors I already read - stuff not found elsewhere.

So, if you like reading some avante-garde fiction, and lots of it, I recommend this collection!

A Car Crash of Sorts: Runaways, Reading, and Paratroopers on Fort Bragg
A Car Crash of Sorts: Runaways, Reading, and Paratroopers on Fort Bragg

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, exciting, thought provoking!, March 27, 2011
This short story is packed with action, intrigue, and events that really make you stop and think. It is really refreshing to read about a military man and not have him be a chest-thumping neanderthal. Dante has a heart and a soul and a conscience. I found I was really pulling for him. If only I could find more authors who could draw me into the story like Frank Marcopolos can. I look forward to any future work, because I know I'm in for a wild emotional ride!