Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums See All Deals Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Mary Jane Sundin > Reviews

Browse

Mary Jane Sundin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary Jane Sundin RSS Feed

Outsidepride Winter Purslane - 5000 Seeds
Outsidepride Winter Purslane - 5000 Seeds
Offered by Outsidepride
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 17, 2015
Very happy with this purchase and the delivery of it !!!

Jesus on Every Page: 10 Simple Ways to Seek and Find Christ in the Old Testament
by David Murray
Price: $11.37
59 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You !!, July 14, 2014
Excellent book !!! Thanks, Amazon !!

Schylling Tater Toss Game
Schylling Tater Toss Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Jusst what I was looking for., January 12, 2014
This review is from: Schylling Tater Toss Game (Toy)
My grandchildren have been having lots of fun with this and so far it has not fallen on the floor to break.

Kingston Digital 32GB DataTraveler 101 G2 USB 2.0 Drive - Purple (DT101G2/32GBZET)

5.0 out of 5 stars This a great thumb drive !!, September 10, 2013
I bought this to back up pictures from my PC hard drive. This speedy thumb drive is just what I wanted. I couldn't rate it higher---it is the best !!

150 of the Most Beautiful Songs Ever (Easy Piano (Hal Leonard))
150 of the Most Beautiful Songs Ever (Easy Piano (Hal Leonard))
Price: $19.70
50 used & new from $10.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is my favorite place to buy online !!, September 10, 2013
I made the mistake of thinking this was written for organ and at first I was disappointed that it is a piano arrangement.
This was totally my mistake!! The book is great for piano players. I use it, as I play piano too, so I am happy with my purchase.

One Hundred Kids' Songs: E-Z Play Today Volume 118
One Hundred Kids' Songs: E-Z Play Today Volume 118
Price: $9.02
50 used & new from $3.34

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for extra practice for piano students., April 29, 2013
Kids love to play songs that they are familiar with. This book is a gold mine for "extra credit" pieces for beginning piano students!!

Wedding & Love Fake Book: C Edition (Fake Books)
Wedding & Love Fake Book: C Edition (Fake Books)
Edition: Plastic Comb
Price: $31.50
37 used & new from $10.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice book !! Many familiar and sought after songs., January 30, 2013
Amazon is such a great place to shop. How often have we gone to several stores to find what we need and finally had to give up in disappointment ?? I have always found just what I am looking for at this great super store. This book is one that any musician would benefit from having in their library. I didn't find it for sale in any music store except by special order.

Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner with SD to USB adaptor, 4GB, and EasyStitch software
Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner with SD to USB adaptor, 4GB, and EasyStitch software
Offered by Flip-Pal mobile scanner
Price: $149.99
3 used & new from $125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip-Pal mobile scanner, November 29, 2010
This is just what I needed to scan old family pictures from several generations. It works seamlessly. I love it !!!

The Complete Pointer System for the Organ
The Complete Pointer System for the Organ
by Pointer Systems Inc.
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Transaction !!1, March 15, 2010
I was excited to find this book on Amazon as I had searched for some time for the out of print "Pointer System" books. My order came quickly, packed well, and in good condition. I am a happy customer!!