Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Lee > Reviews

Browse

Lee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee RSS Feed (Malaysia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rozen Maiden, Vol. 2: Maiden War
Rozen Maiden, Vol. 2: Maiden War
DVD ~ Rozen Maiden
11 used & new from $1.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this anime but stupid Amazon!, May 2, 2008
I don't know whether my review will be post on Amazon for other to read but whatever. I have to say this : 'I love this anime very much. Bought this second volume from Amazon but received it in damage. I couldn't watch because the cd was cracked. Amazon sent it in a very simple packaging. Just in a envelope. I believe it was damage during the shipment. Ask Amazon for replacement but got refund. Stupid Amazon!So I moved to ebay. Got today. Even it much more expensive because of the International shipping cost, it doesn't bother me. Beautiful anime and thanks ebay'.

Christina Aguilera Back to Basics Live and Down Under Dvd ( 2 Disc Set )
Christina Aguilera Back to Basics Live and Down Under Dvd ( 2 Disc Set )
Offered by Amazing Prime Express
Price: $7.15
40 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars What a strong performance!, April 28, 2008
All I can say is Christina's delivered a strong performance which hard for other singers out there to compete. I really enjoy watching this dvd and I dare to say that this is the best concert that I ever seen. This dvd is a must for Christina's fan to own.

Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
9 used & new from $5.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Edited!, March 3, 2008
This review is from: Once Upon a Time (DVD)
Loves the story very much but has been edited and dubbed were heavily destroyed the original story line. The voice actors for english dialoque sounds ok. I just hope there'll be a company that can re-release in uncut version with original language including subtitles.

Macross Super Dimension Fortress: Complete Box set - 36 Episodes
Macross Super Dimension Fortress: Complete Box set - 36 Episodes

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Perfect Macross Box Set!, January 8, 2008
This is the most perfect Macross box set. It was really hard for me to find this box set and it cost me around $200 includes shipping cost through ebay. Pretty expensive to me but feels worth it. This black box set was originally released by Animeigo but has been reverted to Harmony Gold. The new box set with different cover can be easily found in [...] and the price much cheaper but that one does not interest me to buy. Harmony Gold have changed the cover with the image of Ichijo Hikaru/Rick Hunter and Hayase Misa/Lisa Hayes hugging each other at the front. I prefer this black box set with the Macross logo at the front and a few image of main characters at the back. This box set holds nine disc in every single plastic case. There were linear notes as well decribing characters, song, mecha and etc. Plus a hologramme plate. The subtitle is perfect. The picture looks much better than the ADV release. The poor thing is audio. Only in Mono. Maybe this is an old anime so it's hard for Animeigo to enhance the sound. No extra feature also, only a candid interview with Macross Director, Noburo Ishiguro on alternate audio track on disc 9 but I am still giving this anime 5 star because this is really a masterpiece. It feels great because I can see this beautiful anime and one of my favourite since I am a child, got a proper released. Watching this one brings back the nostalgic moments and gaves me a new prespective to the character of Lynn Minmay. Minmay was not a little brat and annoying girl. Harmony Gold has defamed her in Robotech. Most of the dialoques for her character has been changed and a few scene also has been taken out. The favour has been given to Hayase Misa(Lisa Hayes)which make most of American viewers hates Minmay. But watching this in the original language have changed me a lot and now I realize that Minmay was very soft, innocent and generous. She's even look lovely in here. I felt sorry for her and really touched at the end of the series when she let go Hikaru to Misa after trying so hard to be together with him. There were few scene becomes my favourite and I watch it again and again such in Romanesque, where Minmay and Hikaru kissed each other in front of Xmas cake in Christmas eve. It looks so romantic and touching. The other scene where Minmay went back to her home town, sit in her room and all the memories when Hikaru and her had together comes back to her. Not to mention also the scene Minmay returns Hikaru feelings by hugging him after Hikaru saved Kaifun and her from Kamjin. I just feel really touched because after so hard trying to be together, they finally reunited. There is no scene could touched me when Hikaru and Misa had. My feelings also the same when I watched Macross Do you Remember love! Minmay only had her songs to make her strong to survive after she lost Hikaru. So sad! This one can be found on Macross Flash Back 2012 where Minmay has become a superstar and loved by her fans but her heart still broke. Loves this anime very much. None of today's anime can match this one!

MACROSS PLUS - THE ULTIMATE EDITION - (3 DVD) MOVIE + 4 EPISODES
MACROSS PLUS - THE ULTIMATE EDITION - (3 DVD) MOVIE + 4 EPISODES
2 used & new from $20.72

5.0 out of 5 stars A Mastepiece!., December 14, 2007
This is a masterpiece. The artwork is well done! Much much better than the original series. Minmay looks lovelier in here than the series. The songs was magnificent especially Do you remember love? & Angel's Paint. Beautiful! The problem is the dvd released by FX Media could be bootleg. The picture quality seem a little bit blemished and grainy. No digital clean up has been done here. The subtitle was bad but readable. No chapter selections! No extra feature! Sad! No region 1 dvd will be released for this one. I have been waiting for so long to see this to be release in region 1. Animeigo has annouced before to release this in region 1 but until now there is no further news. Hopefully there will be a proper release by any company who obtained the licence whether in region 1 dvd or blu-ray, I believe millions of fan would be glad to hear it!

Transformers 2-Disc Special Edition Target Exclusive Movie 2007 DVD with 15 Inch Transforming Optimus Prime
Offered by Solo Enterprises
Price: $14.88
62 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not cool at all!, December 11, 2007
When mostly people praising how cool this transformers dvd case, it's really encouraged me to get this one also even though I already have the regular 2 discs edition. I have got mine after waiting for 2 weeks. Yes, this is a really cool and nice packaging have ever been made but I also found out that it's really hard to take out the disc from the hub. After trying so hard pressing at the center of the hub to get the disc out, I have succesfully taken it out but with a little cracked on disc. I am affraid to put it back in the hub so I have place it in the normal case. Now it's not really cool at all and not really worth for what I have paid. Buyer out there, beware! You might gonna have same problem like me.

The Nightmare Before Christmas (Special Edition)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (Special Edition)
DVD ~ Danny Elfman
78 used & new from $0.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Set Up And Bonus Material Menu Problem!, November 13, 2007
Even though mine was authentic dvd released by Buena Vista Home Entertainment and it was truly region 1 but I am having some difficulties to access the set up menu for audio and subtitle. Sometimes the menu for set up did not appeared to the screen and I have to press 'play' or jump to scene to get the DTS track sound. I am also having problem to access the bonus material esspecially to access to Tim Burton's early movie such as Vincent and Frankenweenie. I have to try hard and few times to make sure it appear. By minusing 1 star for this dvd edition, I think is fair enough because of the problems on disc. However the movie absolutely amazing and hopefully Buena Vista will re-release it after fix up all the problems or for Blu Ray and I have no doubt to buy it again!

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light
Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light
DVD ~ Susan Blu

5.0 out of 5 stars When it will be release on region 1?, September 11, 2007
Loves this animated series very much and I am glad because this dvd can be played perfectly on my dvd player even though it's a region 2 code. The region 2 code lacks of extra feature, only original script for every episode. Now I am hunger for region 1 and as far as I know the animated series should be release under bci - A Navarre Corporation Company. The company which released Dungeons & Dragons, She-Ra:The princess of Power, He-Man:The Master of the Universe and etc. but do not why the they still hold it. Hopefully they will release this one under their banner as soon as possible and lots of extra features! To anyone out there who loves this series very much, please visit BCI eclipse Official Website and write an email to encourage them to release Visionaries region 1 dvd.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves this one but is this truly released by original studio?, August 4, 2007
I remembered when I was young, I saw this one in on tv and my favourite characters were Matt Trakker and his Thunderhawks, Brad Turner with Condor and Vanessa Warfield with Manta. Mask animated series was aired on September 16, 1985 by the people at DIC Enterprise. M.A.S.K stands for Mobile Armored Strike Kommand which is a group of special organization to destroy V.E.N.O.M(Vicious Evil Network Of Mayhem) and its mastermind, Miles Mayhem. The dvd I owned now were stated on the cover of box set as region 1 but I do not think this one is an originally studio released. Only 4 disc containing 38 episodes instead of 75 episodes. The transfered audio and video were so so. No subtitles and extra only about profiles of 4 characters such as Matt Trakker, Brad Turner, Gloria Baker and Bruce Sato. Hopefully someday the copyright holder of this animation series will release the dvd with excellent crystal clear picture with subtitles and extra info of the characters. The only reason I gave this one 5 stars because of I really loves this show.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition (Superman / Superman II / Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut / Superman III / Superman IV: The Quest for Peace / Superman Returns)
DVD ~ Christopher Reeve
12 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing set but...., April 16, 2007
Yes,this is an amazing set.It was perfectly designed and you can have all of Superman The Movie in here (Not the tv series ) but the one I' ve got was the wrong version of Superman III. I am totally agreed with Lincoln 6 Echo "Power Metal Head" about his review on this set. It's hard to get the replacement disc especially for international buyer.It seem that I have to buy Superman III dvd in separate to get this set right or wait and buy another set after Warner has corrected it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3