Profile for samantha > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

samantha RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Acer Iconia Tab A500 Protective Case
Acer Iconia Tab A500 Protective Case
Offered by RB International
Price: $7.39
14 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, March 21, 2015
This case stinks. It's too tight like a rubber outfit, once you get the tablet inside of it, it takes you about an hour to get your tablet out if you have to. It was marked as the cover for an A500 tablet and yet some of the side openings are useful and there are no openings for other things like the SD card slot. I had to take the cover off, which was time consuming and worrysome as I didn't want to crack the screen of the tablet getting it out of this rubber suit.

St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10 Oz (2 Pack)
St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10 Oz (2 Pack)
Offered by DEALS FOR ALL
Price: $13.09
8 used & new from $13.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, March 21, 2015
This stuff is the BEST!! I use it every night and it leaves my face feeling so smooth without making my skin too greasy.

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy 1.8oz./50g
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy 1.8oz./50g

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice but not worth the money, March 21, 2015
Nothing to write home about. I thought I was purchasing the cream version and got something else. But it's nice. Just not therapeutic like it says. Smells good though.

Dash Yogurt Maker - (Blue)
Dash Yogurt Maker - (Blue)
Offered by StoreBound
Price: $19.99
24 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, March 21, 2015
Love it... works wonderful!!! This machine is a great way to make your own yogurt without all the chemicals. You know exactly what you are getting when you make it yourself. I would suggest this yogurt maker to anyone. Great machine to have.

Mel 8704R Paranormal Ghost Hunting 3 in 1 Instrument New
Mel 8704R Paranormal Ghost Hunting 3 in 1 Instrument New
Offered by Ghost Hunting Source
Price: $93.99
4 used & new from $93.99

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in this product., March 21, 2015
I bought this for ghost hunting purposes and it's not very reliable for that. The product was shipped on time, came exactly as it appeared and is not very useful to me.

ASICS Women's Gel-Noosa Tri 9 Running Shoe,Flash Yellow/Turquoise/Berry,8.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars This shoe runs a size smaller than the average, March 21, 2015
It's a great athletic shoe, but they seem to run a size smaller than the average shoe. If you buy a pair, best to buy a size larger.

7'' D Sacral Chakra Frosted Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl
7'' D Sacral Chakra Frosted Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl
Offered by Crystal Resources USA
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, great seller!!, March 1, 2015
this is probably one of the best purchases I have ever made! the bowl came in perfectly and delicately wrapped to ensure no breakage... it sounds beautiful!! I have used it in my home, around my children and at work and the resonance changed all environments for the better. This product came in on time and I would recommend the seller to anyone looking to purchase their crystal bowl.

The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of Love
The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of Love
by Leonard G. Horowitz
Price: $25.07
7 used & new from $24.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too happy wit this purchase., March 1, 2015
The book is weird in a way that it just repeats over and over the same thing. I guess I can say I learned a little bit about the 528 frequency but then I could have learned the same on youtube. It's a big book, came in on time, perfectly packaged. I would not buy it if I knew what was in it beforehand.

528 Hz Tuning Fork for Healing with mallet+free shipping
528 Hz Tuning Fork for Healing with mallet+free shipping
Offered by bodytuner
Price: $28.00
4 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great seller, I suggest purchasing from and the tuning fork is amazing!, March 1, 2015
I absolutely love this purchase! I use the tuning fork all the time. It came beautifully packaged and on time. I just LOVE it! This is a good seller too, I bought a few more tuning forks and sent them as gifts to friends. Everyone is very happy with the product/gift.

Crystal Quartz Energy Generators with Chakra Cab
Crystal Quartz Energy Generators with Chakra Cab
Offered by Zipher Distributors
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Was not happy with the quality of this generator crystal, March 1, 2015
It was very nice originally. came in the mail in time, wrapping was okay. two days later one of the gemstones went missing from the top.. I did not handle it roughly but it's gone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4