Profile for C. M. Salvatore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. M. Salvatore RSS Feed (NYC)

He Walked By Night
He Walked By Night
DVD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2014
Superb film noir.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shirt, December 2, 2013
Really cute shirt. It has generated many laughs among my family and friends. It is very light weight and the material is very comfortable. The only downside is that it does run a bit small, so I would suggest ordering a size up for optimal comfort.

Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
DVD ~ Lesley Ann Warren
36 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful at a reasonable price! lol, April 12, 2013
I remember seeing this as a kid on TV. Just wonderful!! I'm so glad I bought this when I did. I bought it in 2006 for $18.60. Now, probably due to the new Broadway play (which I'm seeing tomorrow), it's going for $226!!! Holy Cow! I know the current Broadway production will be quite different, I'm just hoping that most of Rogers and Hammerstein's songs remain somewhat intact!

Hide And Seek [HD]
Hide And Seek [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, February 18, 2013
This video had no sound and when I contacted Amazon, they admitted their was a technical problem with it. I did get my money refunded promptly, but was very disappointed I could not view this title. I have asked Amazon to notify me when the problem would be fixed and they agreed to do so. In the meantime, I would advise anyone to NOT rent/buy this title.

Alexander Del Rossa Women's Microfiber Fleece Bathrobe Robe
Alexander Del Rossa Women's Microfiber Fleece Bathrobe Robe
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa
Price: $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small and sheds!, November 3, 2012
I gave this 3 stars because it is soft and extremely warm and my cats love to lie on it! However, I usually wear a 1-2X but I like robes to be big so I ordered the 3X-4X. It still doesn't close fully on the bottom. Also, if you happen to be wearing anything underneath, like your pjs, you will find yourself covered in lint from this bathrobe.Overall, I definitely would not buy this robe again.

The Picture of Dorian Gray (Hardcover Classics)
The Picture of Dorian Gray (Hardcover Classics)
by Oscar Wilde
Price: $17.81
100 used & new from $10.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved everyting about this edition!, September 9, 2011
My grown daughter bought this for me as a Christmas present. I think she took a moment to care about what was really a present to me! I love books!

The hardcover design is extraordinary. I'd seriously like to applaud the person that designed that! So subtle. So evocative of the story.

One of my best presents ever! An extraordinary cover design in hardcover with a silken bookmark which helps with the awesome footnotes! I'm such an English Major geek!

Of course I read the book first nearly 40 yrs ago. And have re-read it many times since.

Guess it is an acquired taste. ;)

Hachi: A Dog's Tale
Hachi: A Dog's Tale
DVD ~ Richard Gere
Price: $4.75
112 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Different Cultures People!, August 21, 2011
This review is from: Hachi: A Dog's Tale (DVD)
I will start by saying I was a teary eyed mess with this movie. Which is a good thing.

Before viewing, I didn't realize it was based upon an actual event. A Japanese event. Which many folks who criticize this movie do not understand. And honestly, difficult for me, as a pet loving American to understand at times. East and West approach life differently. And that's a good thing to understand. ;)