Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for JMN > Reviews

Browse

JMN's Profile

Customer Reviews: 203

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JMN RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Heelys Speed 2.0 Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid), Fuchsia, 3 M US Little Kid
Heelys Speed 2.0 Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid), Fuchsia, 3 M US Little Kid
Offered by shoecity
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Big and Bulky, March 23, 2016
My daughter has been begging for these shoes for months, so I purchased them for her birthday. I followed the reviews and ordered a size up. They are way too big, but she was bound and determined to make them work. Not only are they big, bulky and look ridiculous on her feet, but they are super heavy. I don't think the design helps either. They are just ugly in my opinion. I did get these with a second wheel, since she's never worn Heelys before, but as soon as she put them on, she almost fell backwards. Its scared her and the Heelys have been sitting in her closet ever since (about 3 months now). She has no desire to put them back on.

Emoji Stickers- 19 Sheets
Emoji Stickers- 19 Sheets
Offered by KinlalaUS
Price: $2.99
24 used & new from $2.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge Hit, Takes a While to Arrive, March 23, 2016
This review is from: Emoji Stickers- 19 Sheets (Toy)
Very cute, nice size stickers. Lots of them too! If you need them by a certain date, order WAY in advance...they took 5-6 weeks to arrive. My 11 year old loves them.

36 Colorful Props for Party Fun Wedding Favor Christmas Birthday Favor with Green Glasses
Offered by ZeroshopUS
Price: $7.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but time consuming to put together, March 23, 2016
If you have time to punch out each individual prop and glue on the stick, this is the set for you. Otherwise, move on. I recommend getting your glue gun out and you can get the job done much quicker. The props themselves are very cute with many choices. The paper is pretty sturdy and has a glossy finish. Was a big hit at our party.

FANOR Reusable K Carafe & K Cup Coffee Filter Pod Combo for Keurig 2.0, K200, K300, K400, K500 Series
Offered by Homestic
Price: $18.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Brews Weak Coffee, March 23, 2016
I received this 2-pack today and I immediately started some "test brews" before we wake up in the morning and the mad rush for coffee begins. I've brewed so much coffee in the past hour, my head is spinning. With both the carafe and single cup filter, every brew has been very weak...even on the lowest oz or cup setting...and I'm filling the filters up with the most coffee you can get in there without over doing it. I don't know what else to do. I can't figure out why this product is getting such rave reviews (for the most part). Does the majority out there like a weak cup of coffee??? Am I missing something??? The quality of the product is fine and what I expected. The filters fit inside the 450 series without issue, but I'm done experimenting. Back to expensive k-cups.

Art Naturals® Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face & Body 8.8 oz, 100% Natural and Organic Deep Skin Cleanser - Clears Acne, Reduces Pores & Wrinkles - Ultimate Spa Quality -Mineral Infused, Additive Free
Offered by Art Naturals
Price: $14.45
2 used & new from $14.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved Skin Since Using, February 5, 2016
First off, just want to say I purchased this product with my own money at full price...no freebee in exchange for my "honest" opinion here.
I've had this mud mask for a few weeks now and have used it about every 3-4 days, as recommended on the label. I am really happy I purchased this. It leaves my skin extremely soft, reduces my pores, and actually gives my skin a glow that I haven't seen in a few years. I'm in my late thirties and have noticed that for a while now, I have to pay more attention to the products I use on my face, as well as following a skin regimen. I do use this mask in conjunction with the Olay ProX electric face cleaner/brush. Using these two together has significantly improved my skin overall. I am acne prone and using this has helped with it as well. My makeup goes on more easily and smoothly too.
The mud itself is very slimy and goopy (for lack of better words). It dries up nicely in about 15 minutes and your face will feel pretty tight. Rinsing it off with luke warm water isn't an issue...it comes off very easily. The first few times I applied it, I did notice my skin felt itchy as it was drying, but I don't notice it anymore. There is no smell that I can detect, which is a huge bonus for me. I will definitely be purchasing another jar when I run out.

Emoji Silly Smiley Emoticon Cushion Pillow Stuffed Plush Toy Doll (Smiley Tongue)
Offered by 2MB Enterprise
Price: $10.99
6 used & new from $8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Good Size, Better Quality than Expected, February 5, 2016
My daughter loves this pillow. Its soft, large in size (big enough to use as a smaller pillow), and better quality than I expected. Would definitely order again.

LL WT742 Womens Boat Neck Short Sleeve Dolman Drape Top M WHITE
LL WT742 Womens Boat Neck Short Sleeve Dolman Drape Top M WHITE
Offered by LOCK AND LOVE
Price: $28.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Style, Lighter Colors Reveal Too Much, February 5, 2016
Nice style top. I purchased the boat neck. It gives you a pretty wide opening at the top, so just know that going into it...it will most likely show your bra straps. The dolman sleeves drape nicely at the sides. The longer length is nice to stretch out, or bunch up. The reason why I'm sending this back, is I ordered this shirt in white and its just too see-through for me. The thin material revealed the edges of my bra cups, as well as every little roll on my backside. Not very flattering when you look at your backside in the mirror. It most likely wouldn't look as awful ordered in a darker color. The fit was somewhat large, so order a size down, especially if you're smaller chested.

Frumos Womens Tie Dye Maxi Skirt Large Jade
Frumos Womens Tie Dye Maxi Skirt Large Jade
Offered by Frumos Apparel

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin Material Shows Lumps and Bumps, February 5, 2016
Ordered the jade color skirt in a large. I own many maxi skirts in the same size from many different companies. This one fit too snug at the top, around the waist, butt, and upper thigh. The thinner material is nice, if you're looking to wear it in a warmer climate, however, it will show the lumps and bumps you don't necessarily want everyone seeing. If you're super skinny and have no fat deposits anywhere in the spots I mentioned, go for it. The length was perfect, just skimming the floor. I'm 5' 9".

82 Days Women'S Poly Span Various Prints Maxi Skirt - F92 Fuchsia & Navy L
82 Days Women'S Poly Span Various Prints Maxi Skirt - F92 Fuchsia & Navy L
Offered by 82 days
Price: $18.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't like the way it fits, January 25, 2016
Fit was horrible. I ordered my normal size and the skirt was extremely tight from the top of the waist to my upper thighs. If you are contemplating ordering one of these skirts, I would recommend ordering at least a size up. Going back. :-(

Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen
Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen
by Rachel Renée Russell
Price: $8.25
142 used & new from $3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves It, January 25, 2016
My daughter has every book in this series and can't get enough of them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20