Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Deluxe Black Writers Padfolio with Inside pocket organizer
Deluxe Black Writers Padfolio with Inside pocket organizer
Offered by Bags for Less
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional and sleek!, December 5, 2013
It arrived on time and was very professional looking. I love how i can hold notes on it while having all those tiny slots for other necessities. I recommend this!

Zoo Med Turtle Hut, Large
Zoo Med Turtle Hut, Large
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $10.43
27 used & new from $1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Yessssssss!, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Zoo Med Turtle Hut, Large (Misc.)
Snake loves this little hidey hole :). It's perfect and easy to clean unlike my previous hiding spot for my pet snake.

CitiGeeks® 3x Reduced-Glare HD Screen Protector for Nintendo 3DS XL. Fingerprint Resistant. Semi-Matte for HD screen. Pack of 3. CitiGeeks® Retail Package.
Offered by CitiGeeks
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT., December 5, 2013
Amazing! Works wonders on my screen and it really does what it says: reducing glare! I love love love it and i love how i have 3 pairs of screen protectors. I will definitely buy this again!

100 Pcs Fortune Cookies Fresh Single Wrap(golden Bowl)
100 Pcs Fortune Cookies Fresh Single Wrap(golden Bowl)
Offered by Eztrade123
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, September 5, 2013
Was very happy to count 115 pieces instead of the expected 100. Only 2 of them were broken and 1 was deformed. It was packaged professionally and the cookies were INCREDIBLY fresh. Very pleased with the product!!

TY Beanie Baby - STRETCH the Ostrich
TY Beanie Baby - STRETCH the Ostrich
Offered by DreamBig_Books
Price: $4.09
147 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with this particular unit., November 28, 2012
I first received a TY Stretch the Ostrich toy when I was real young, and it was of good quality and very fun to have. Therefore I decided to buy Stretch for my friend as well, with prior knowledge to how it looks like.

However, when I received this toy something looked strangely off. The toy was covered with dust and dirt and it felt lightweight. The eyes were a bit off/unaligned unlike my own Stretch. The feathers were not shiny (many new TY toys come with a certain gloss on their coat) and one wing had a patch of ugly brown thread (?) markings. Also the label at the rear of this toy had been chewed off. It looked old, defective, worn out and mistreated. Therefore I am returning this toy as I definitely cannot give this gift to my friend.

Naughty Monkey Women's Zahara Boot,Taupe,8 M US
Naughty Monkey Women's Zahara Boot,Taupe,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars True to Size, November 7, 2012
These pair of boots are gorgeous and fashionable. I can match them with everything and they keep me very warm. I'm a size 8 and these are true to size. I can wear these boots with jeans and not feel any ankle-restrictions when zipping them up. Great buy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 7, 2012
This case is just marvelous. For this price, I received it real quick and the picture is as shown. There were no defects and the color was just perfect. I have received numerous compliments from many people and this is my most favorite case ever.

White Spring Flower Pastel Gel Skin Case for Apple iPhone 4 AT&T/Verizon New 4G HD Protector Case
Offered by M&F Shop
Price: $6.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly tacky., November 7, 2012
It is as shown, but as soon as I unwrapped it, it looked pretty cheap and I don't think I will use this phone cover more than once.

Hailey Jeans Co Womens Patent Platform Mary Jane Pumps
Hailey Jeans Co Womens Patent Platform Mary Jane Pumps

4.0 out of 5 stars Well..., November 7, 2012
I bought Coral color but when I received it, it was too sharp and neon-like (orange-ish color) to match any of my clothes. I exchanged the shoes and paid 10 dollars for shipping alone. I received another pair in black and they were perfect and very comfortable. I can wear them for hours and not feel the pain like other pumps, thanks to the cushioned inner lining. I recommend these shoes but will discourage anyone from getting the "coral" color unless it is what you really want.

Femme Femme Skin Case and Cover for iPhone 4, 4S - Sweet Memory Collection
Femme Femme Skin Case and Cover for iPhone 4, 4S - Sweet Memory Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 7, 2012
Arrived in good condition and as shown. Great product, received lots of compliments :). Highly recommended and worth every penny.

Page: 1 | 2