Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM
Profile for Vanillasage > Reviews

Browse

Vanillasage's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vanillasage RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Crochet Closet (Leisure Arts #4800)
The Crochet Closet (Leisure Arts #4800)
by Lisa Gentry
Price: $18.25
88 used & new from $2.38

4.0 out of 5 stars This was the only one that I really liked. It was worth it to me to buy ..., July 25, 2015
I bought this book to make the "Carefree Cardigan", - the first pattern in the book. While I have not had a chance to start crocheting it yet, the directions seem clear cut. The sweater is gorgeous. I have seen other examples of it on the ravelry.com web site.
This book has 15 sweater patterns. This was the only one that I really liked. It was worth it to me to buy the book for this one pattern.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Andrew Scott Men's 3 Pack Low Rise Bikini Briefs (M (32-34), Black / Grey/ Navy)
Offered by Best Brand Basics
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Double front, just what he was looking for., May 15, 2015
I bought these for my husband. He likes the cotton fabric & the double front. They fit just as a medium should.

IMUSA USA MEXI-10004 Chili Pepper Tortilla Warmer, 12-Inch, Yellow/Red/Orange
IMUSA USA MEXI-10004 Chili Pepper Tortilla Warmer, 12-Inch, Yellow/Red/Orange
Price: $14.50
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as they said it would. Awesome product, April 19, 2015
Exceeded my expectations. Just 45 seconds in the microwave and the flour tortillas stayed warm all through dinner. When i went to put away the leftover tortillas, they were still warm after one hour and 45 minutes!!! Awesome product. i wish i had bought it years ago.

Tortilla Warmer 12" - Insulated Fabric Pouch by Camerons - Keeps warm for one hour after just 45 microwave seconds (Sunface)
Offered by Kitchenova
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps tortillas warm all through dinner, April 19, 2015
I bought one of these and one of another brand (with the chili design).. I wanted one for corn & and one for flour tortillas. i could see no difference in how the two brands performed. They both keep the tortillas warm. This one is cheaper and slightly smaller. The tortillas stayed warm for more than one hour. great product. love it!

OXO Good Grips Cookie Press with Stainless Steel Disks and Storage Case
OXO Good Grips Cookie Press with Stainless Steel Disks and Storage Case
Price: $29.95
127 used & new from $13.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cookie press., December 27, 2014
I've had 4 other makes of cookie press that i didn't like before i purchased the OXO. it is wonderful. Cookies come out beautifully. no hassle or agrevation as with the other brands. Good recipes included. Storage case for discs keeps everthing neat. Love it!

Trident Aegis Series Case for LG Lucid 3 - Retail Packaging - Red
Trident Aegis Series Case for LG Lucid 3 - Retail Packaging - Red
Price: $9.47
9 used & new from $4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lg lucid 3 phone, December 27, 2014
Perfect case for my lg lucid 3 phone. Fits perfectly, looks sturdy. Easy to apply. Comes with screen shield.

Ganz 4-Piece Holiday/Christmas Measuring Spoons Set - Snow Angels
Ganz 4-Piece Holiday/Christmas Measuring Spoons Set - Snow Angels
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $14.87
5 used & new from $13.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and fun to use., December 27, 2014
Beautiful set. Adorable snowman angels. Very shiny and bright with touches of red. Measuring spoons are accurate as well as beautiful. very fun to use when making Christmas cookies. I love these!

Audubon Amber Cut Glass Oriole Feeder Model NA08
Audubon Amber Cut Glass Oriole Feeder Model NA08
Price: $30.75
20 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars orioles don't like this feeder, July 7, 2014
I bought this feeder 2 years ago after seeing orioles trying to drink from the hummingbird feeder hanging from my patio roof. I hung it in April and changed the nectar each week until summer was over and the orioles migrated away without ever once drinking from it.. The next year I tried again, same routine.. Saw lots of orioles, but they never even tried to drink from this feeder. It is a beautiful feeder, made from orange glass, but it does not attract the orioles. I bought it because i wanted to complement the red glass hummingbird feeder. I told this story to a friend. She then gave me her old plastic oriole feeder. I hung it up in April and walked into the house and looked out the window - and there were orioles feeding out of my 2nd hand cheap plastic feeder. Now I have lots of orioles, both Bullock's orioles and Hooded orioles.. I am happy!

Woodlink's WLO8 Copper Colored Cut Glass Oriole Feeder
Woodlink's WLO8 Copper Colored Cut Glass Oriole Feeder
Price: $29.37
3 used & new from $24.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Orioles don't like this feeder., July 7, 2014
I bought this feeder 2 years ago after seeing orioles trying to drink from the hummingbird feeder hanging from my patio roof. I hung it in April and changed the nectar each week until summer was over and the orioles migrated away without ever once drinking from it.. The next year I tried again, same routine.. Saw lots of orioles, but they never even tried to drink from this feeder. It is a beautiful feeder, made from orange glass, but it does not attract the orioles. I bought it because i wanted to complement the red glass hummingbird feeder. I told this story to a friend. She then gave me her old plastic oriole feeder. I hung it up in April and walked into the house and looked out the window - and there were orioles feeding out of my 2nd hand cheap plastic feeder. Now I have lots of orioles. I am happy!

Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Masters Volume 1
Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Masters Volume 1
Price: $16.16
12 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me feel like I'm still there, April 2, 2012
This is beautiful relaxing slack key guitar music. I searched through a lot of slack key music until I found this intrumental. No words, just pure Hawaiian slack key guitar. It features the most renowned slack key artists. I love every track on the CD. I'm glad I bought it. It makes me feel like I'm still in Hawaii.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3