Profile for kilinkis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kilinkis RSS Feed

Star Wars Darth Vader Clock Radio
Star Wars Darth Vader Clock Radio

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality won't you have, August 30, 2012
A little pricey, maybe, a little small, maybe (it's OK tho), ships fast, maybe, but sound quality, i think, its real downside on this product.
Mine seems to work fine (reading other reviews it seems like many people got a buggy product), but the sound quality is terribly bad. Radio sucks through it, or my iPod (the alarm clock has AudioIn plug, which seems like a nice feature until you use it). And worst of all, are the alarm sounds: it doesnt have the breathing sound (no news, it isnt listed but would've been nice to have this feature), and the other three Darth Vader alarm sounds, are way too loud, you can barely understand what he says, you can't lower the volume, and again, sound quality sucks! they sound like if they were recorded from a VHS using an old mobile phone.
It looks nice on the desktop =) I feel sorry for those who payed $50 for this, I hope you got free shipping for it at least, I had to pay $7!

Premium Red Soft Gel Silicone Skin Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G, 4th Generation, 4th Gen
2 used & new from $3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate for the price, November 15, 2011
I remember seeing similar products on BestBuy for $20-30 range. Super expensive, so i wanted something much cheaper and found this one. Super cheap, accurate as titled. The only thing, is that is not very tight, i mean, it can be removed too easy, even by accident. I you plan to use this all the time, you may consider a tighter version. For me is OK though, as i dont use the iPod that much, i even rarely take out of home.

Ty Beanie Baby Theodore,  Alvin and the Chipmunks
Ty Beanie Baby Theodore, Alvin and the Chipmunks
Price: $7.37
32 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Does this make my butt look smaller?, September 20, 2010
Theodore, the most lovely of the three chipmunks, comes to life with this toy.
After watching Alvin and the chipmunks and Alvin and the chipmunks: the squeakquel, my girlfriend and I were in love with this little and lovely character. So I decided to check out some merchandising from this films, specifically looking for some item about Theodore.
I found this little toy, at great and convenient price. I bought it, and was super happy when received it.
Quality is great although it was manufactured in China, they seem to respect American standards.
One thing i really liked, is the heart shaped tag on his side. In side of it, it has the movie logo, and a quote from Theodore saying: "Does this make my butt look smaller?".
Size and weight are good and kinda real.
The face is lovely too.
If you liked this movies, you gotta buy this toy, and put it on your cats back! :)
Comment Comment | Permalink