Profile for Susan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 121

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susan "Susan Ways" RSS Feed (Middletown, Maryland, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
by Sheryl Sandberg
Price: $17.16
303 used & new from $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for working mothers., August 15, 2014
Great book that any working mother should read. It has changed the way I view myself and how I talk to my daughters about their future.

PetSafe Gentle Spray Anti-Bark Collar
PetSafe Gentle Spray Anti-Bark Collar
Price: $39.94
43 used & new from $37.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for High Pitched Barkers, August 15, 2014
This worked wonderfully on my one barking dog and now all I have to do is show it to him and he stops barking. The other dog has a higher pitched bark and it doesn't go off as often with her so she could care less. The couple times it did go off, she stopped barking but she also learned when she has it on to bark in the higher pitch. If you have a dog with a high pitch bark, it is probably not the best option but will work for other dogs.

The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Younger Girls, Revised Edition
The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Younger Girls, Revised Edition
by Cara Natterson
Price: $7.73
72 used & new from $5.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for young girls, August 15, 2014
My daughter is 10 and getting very interested in her changing body. She is loving this book and learning a lot of good things. Also opens up some great conversations that I wouldn't have thought to bring up.

You are stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe, and Smarter than you think you are. Vinyl Wall Decals Quotes Sayings Words Art Decor Lettering Vinyl Wall Art Inspirational Uplifting
Offered by DIY Decoration
Price: $7.65
5 used & new from $7.65

The Underwear Book (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
The Underwear Book (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
by Todd Parr
Edition: Library Binding
Price: $15.48
32 used & new from $11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable fun read, August 15, 2014
I love this book. It is fun and colorful. Have given it as a gift.

CELLULITE CREAM: MOST CAFFEINE & RETINOL - #1 AMAZON BESTSELLER - Bodyfirming - Get Rid of Cellulite - Skin Tightening - Best Cellulite Reduction ***Clinically Proven Active Ingredients *** MADE IN USA *** 100 % UNCONDITIONAL Money Back GUARANTEE ***
Offered by Bodishape
Price: $69.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe for mild cellulite, August 15, 2014
I purchased this after reading the reviews about how wonderful it worked. As many people said, it does not last very long. Using it on my entire legs, it lasted about 2 weeks. I did notice a bit of firming in the skin in certain areas but not much reduction in cellulite. I purchased another jar to get 30 days of use. My guess is that it works for people with mild cellulite issues but it didn't work for my cellulite - which is bad. Also, anytime you massage your legs it is good for cellulite, circulation and exfoliation so some of the results noticed may be simply from people actually paying attention to and massaging their cellulite. Maybe with advanced cellulite you have to use it longer to get results but since after 30 days I didn't see a difference in cellulite, I wasn't willing to continue to invest in the product. I am now using Nerium and have noticed a difference that is much more significant. It does have a strange smell but that disappears quickly so it isn't a problem.
If you have a mild cellulite problem, I would suggest that you give this a try, but if you have a lot of cellulite I think it is a waste of time and money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 5:21 PM PDT

LifeProof fre Series Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Magenta
LifeProof fre Series Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Magenta
3 used & new from $52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, April 16, 2014
I first saw this product at Best Buy but they didn't have the color I wanted so before purchasing a product I didn't really want I decided to look it up on Amazon. Thank goodness I did because not only did I find the color I wanted but it was $30 cheaper than it was at Best Buy.

I cracked my last iPhone twice and spent a fortune having screens replaced. I have dropped this phone several times and the case has saved it.

Glad I was able to find this on Amazon for such a great price.

The First Phone Call from Heaven: A Novel
The First Phone Call from Heaven: A Novel
by Mitch Albom
Price: $14.10
258 used & new from $0.70

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy read, April 16, 2014
This was a good book but not my favorite Mitch Albom book. Had it been the first I read I may have liked it a bit more. It is an easy read and entertaining but not quite as spiritually moving as some of his other books. It did make me wish that I could get a call from heaven from my mother and what I would do with the information of life after death.

All in all it is a lovely story and a nice read.

Just Between Us: A No-Stress, No-Rules Journal for Girls and Their Moms
Just Between Us: A No-Stress, No-Rules Journal for Girls and Their Moms
by Meredith L. Jacobs
Edition: Diary
Price: $10.51
42 used & new from $6.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for moms and girls, April 16, 2014
This is an excellent book for moms and girls to get to know each other on a different level. It is almost like keeping a journal that you pass back and forth. It is great for girls to see their mom as another girl and good for moms to understand their daughters a little bit better.

Be Amazing Toys Big Bag Of Science
Be Amazing Toys Big Bag Of Science
Price: $27.99
42 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, April 16, 2014
This bag came in super handy during this rough winter with days of being stuck in the house due to snow. We were able to break out science projects that were fun, educational and helped us pass the time with something more productive than watching TV. My daughter is 10 and the projects did require adult involvement but I enjoyed doing them as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13