Profile for chillwater > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 84

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

chillwater RSS Feed (MIAMI, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Motorola Boom HX600 Universal Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Motorola Boom HX600 Universal Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $42.37
29 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit expensive to experiment with., August 13, 2014
Works well with my Nokia 1520 which is a huge phone that really requires using a headset as you don't want to hold the thing up to your head. I have not found any "in/on ear" headset that is really comfortable for me yet but this one comes close. Works to about 50 feet with the phone locked in your car and tells you when you have lost the bluetooth connection and automatically reconnects when it can.

Champion Men's 6 Pack Low Cut Sock, Black, 10-13 (Shoe Size 6-12)
Champion Men's 6 Pack Low Cut Sock, Black, 10-13 (Shoe Size 6-12)
Price: $11.17
12 used & new from $10.49

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small., August 13, 2014
I have men's size 11 feet and these are a bit tight when you put them on but stretch out to be acceptable if not perfect.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Bar, Evening Dream 60% Cacao, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
Offered by Chocolato
Price: $21.99
9 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolaty., August 13, 2014
I find this 60% chocolate is a good compromise if you would like a little sugar in your chocolate. I usually eat it as a dessert. The 72% is almost like health food chocolate but is still very good.

CoverBot Nokia Lumia 1520 Flip Wallet Case with Stand CARBON FIBER Slim Style with Folio Flip Cover
Offered by HandHelditems
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., August 13, 2014
I found this cover to look nice and professional. It is also easy to get used to and absolutely provides some protection for your 1520. I do have my doubts about the closing tab not tearing off after a few months of being shoved into my back pocket but for 12 bucks it's no big whoop.

Hanes Men's Classics 3 Pack Black V-Neck Tee, Black, X-Large
Hanes Men's Classics 3 Pack Black V-Neck Tee, Black, X-Large
Price: $14.42
12 used & new from $14.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as pajamas., July 6, 2014
I'm 5'10" and 190 lbs. and the x-large fit me great although the neck hole is probably too large to wear in public and is more suited to hanging out at home or very casual situations. I washed them first, just so you know.

Hanes Men's Classics 7-Pack Full-Cut Pre-Shrunk Brief - Colors May Vary, Assorted Blues, Large
Price: $15.83
14 used & new from $15.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Little tight in general., May 6, 2014
I don't know as this is very subjective. I feel the large size that I bought was overly small (compared to other brands in my fifty years of experience). I mean like a normal size girl would be a better fit. I do wear them but cannot sleep in them. They might be fine if you happen to be the exact size that they are. I just checked their current price and would not recommend them at that amount. 30 for 7. By the way, I have had tons of good Hanes underwear.

Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Glucosamine HCI 1500mg, With MSM 1500 mg,  375-Count  Tablets
Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Glucosamine HCI 1500mg, With MSM 1500 mg, 375-Count Tablets
Offered by Drop Shop Direct
Price: $19.29
76 used & new from $13.14

5.0 out of 5 stars I testify., May 6, 2014
That for the second time in my life I have had ridiculous success with this stuff. Glucosamine wise. This blend or formula completely fixed a big ole swollen inflamed knee in about 10 days. The knee had been in high anxiety for near 2 months. The first experience I had with any type of gluco... was 36 years ago. And then as now is a miracle to me.

Chicago Metallic Non Stick Healthy Meatloaf Set
Chicago Metallic Non Stick Healthy Meatloaf Set
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $11.04
16 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice., May 6, 2014
I waited until I used this a dozen or so times. It does make meat loaf better and easier to deal with. I had to leave off a star for the handle situation which if you have a senior or stoner moment can be ugly. I only had close calls. One of each.

Wilton Recipe Right 3 Piece Cookie Pan Set
Wilton Recipe Right 3 Piece Cookie Pan Set
Price: $9.99
21 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know. Theyre cheap., May 6, 2014
You can't cook frozen fish sticks for instance as the no stick whatever does not work over about 350 Fahrenheit and literally browns up and burns the oil of that particular item. I do use the largest one to bake cookies and it works fine. Thus, I don't know whether to recommend. Sorry for wishy washy.

Elgin 3675E Battery-Operated Analog Alarm Clock
Elgin 3675E Battery-Operated Analog Alarm Clock
Price: $13.59
23 used & new from $8.57

3.0 out of 5 stars I've waited awhile., May 6, 2014
To review this clock. It is really great except: It makes a plastic tock sound every five to forty seconds. As if the plastic is expanding or contracting from the room temperature. Anyway, in a quiet room at 5 AM it is not acceptable for me and I have moved it out of the bedroom. It keeps good time, is adjustably lighted and has not required batteries after two months. Alarm works too. Just so you know, I threw it, squeezed it, and gave it dirty looks and it still made TOCK SOUND. To my chagrin. Don't forget it's really cheap.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9