Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Wild One 7 > Reviews

Browse

Wild One 7's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wild One 7 RSS Feed

Pet Gear Happy Trails Stroller for Cats and Dogs up to 30-pounds, Sahara
Pet Gear Happy Trails Stroller for Cats and Dogs up to 30-pounds, Sahara

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Stroller - Front wheels poorly designed, July 25, 2011
This is our second Pet Gear stroller. We bought this one as a replacement to a smaller version.

We like the size of this stroller and it fits our two cats with ease. This stroller is also significantly lighter than the smaller stroller it replaced which is a plus.

The problem is the front wheels. Pet Gear has gone to a double front wheel on this model stroller which our first thought was great, this ought to steer even easier the the stroller it replaced. Not so. These wheels are very grabby and will shudder periodically while pushing it down a sidwalk or steet.

I don't know if others have had the same experience with the front wheels, but hopefully Pet Gear is working on a redesigned front wheel that eliminates the grabbing. We are going to contact Pet Gear to see if there is a replacement wheel they will send us.

Had we not experinced this problem, I would have given the stroller 5 stars.

Just-Mobile AluPen, Silver-AP-818
Just-Mobile AluPen, Silver-AP-818
Offered by Most Anything
Price: $12.95
13 used & new from $10.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Stylus, June 27, 2011
This stylus works as promissed. It's nice and fat so it's easy to hold and grip. The rubber tip is much nicer the the felt tipped stylus I returned.

Is does take some getting use to on an ipad though. You have to make your marks or lines a little slower than you would on actual paper.

Highly recommend.

Sanus Systems EF-SATB Euro Foundations Adjustable Satellite Speaker Stands, Black (Pair)
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $68.24
9 used & new from $65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Stands, January 10, 2011
I received two Sanus speaker stands and was very pleased with their quality, and by how easy they were to assemble. They fit and hold my Klipsch SRX-4 speakers perfectly -- with the brackets specially designed for Klipsch Quintet speakers, which are about the same size and weight. The stands also come with several adaptors that fit a variety of speaker types.

The stands are easy to adjust up and down, and are not top heavy with my speakers. The only thing I don't like is the plasric set screws, but so far they work fine.

The instructions were easy enough to understand and follow.

Highly recommended.

OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray Disc Player with SACD, DVD-Audio, and VRS Technology (2009 Model)
Offered by A-B-C Titles & Media
Price: $799.99
7 used & new from $300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Product, December 23, 2009
I've had the Oppo BDP-83 for about a month now and so far it's everything I expected.

It's packaged and looks and feels like a high quality piece of equipment. It plays everything you throw at it, most important for me; DVD Audio disc's. I don't own an Acura car anymore which I beleive is the only car manufacturer out there that plays DVD Audio disc's. So the Oppo allows me to once again enjoy those high quality music formats. The sound from blu-ray discs is amazing through my Onkyo receiver which decodes high def audio just like the Oppo does.

For me, this player is worth the money because it plays every disc out there to include european PAL disc's. You won't find another player as versatile. You will find cheaper players with less capability.

Oppo's customer service is outstanding. If you have a problem with the player or just need to ask a question, Oppo customer service goes above and beyond the competition. Even if you haven't purchased an Oppo yet, send their customer service an email with a question or call them. They will quickly and professionally answer your question. Try that with some of the competition that outsources their customer service to foreign country's.

In the end, it's a personal decision on which Blu-ray player to purchase. If you want one that does it all and has outstanding customer service and support, spend the extra money on the Oppo.

Escort Windshield Suction Cup Mount for Radar and Laser Detectors
Escort Windshield Suction Cup Mount for Radar and Laser Detectors
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, June 21, 2008
I received this windshield suction cup adaptor quickly, as usual from Amazon and it works great!

Logitech Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote Control (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Jack's Wholesale
Price: $246.00
41 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, January 2, 2008
This item was easy to set up and program all of my remotes including the cable company's. The remote and cradle are very well designed. Highly recommended!