Profile for K. Dubose > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 287

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Dubose RSS Feed (Middletown, DE)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AKG Y40 Yellow Mini On-Ear Headphone with Remote/Microphone and Detachable Cable, Yellow
Price: $99.95
3 used & new from $99.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Bang for you buck. If you can’t afford higher-end headphones, give these a look., September 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
YESYESYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, headphones. Let’s get to it

Sound is very good for the price, sound is very good for the price and comfort is good but your ears will get very warm. This is the nature of on ear headphones. They can get a bit uncomfortable after long periods but fortunately earpieces can be easily moved into a different position so this doesn't become a problem They do seem a bit fra-GEE-LAAY compared to other headphones - so would be inclined to keep them in some kind of protective case

Bottom line these cans are not for audiophile. They are for people who just want some style and a better sounding headphone for their daily commute. The sound was clean; I could feel the bass, though it wasn't overwhelming. The treble and vocals clipped a little bit throughout some songs when played very loud. There was some sound leakage but for the most part they are still crystal clear when played at a decent audio level and provide an expansive range. These come in a variety of color options to fit anyone's lifestyle, and provide a pretty good audio sound without having to pay the full studio price. If you can’t afford higher-end headphones, give these a look.

QualGear  QG-TM-021-BLK Universal Ultra Slim Low Profile Articulating Wall Mounting Kit for most 23-inch to 47-inch and some 55-inch LED TVs, w/ HDMI v1.4 Cable 10 ft and 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level
QualGear QG-TM-021-BLK Universal Ultra Slim Low Profile Articulating Wall Mounting Kit for most 23-inch to 47-inch and some 55-inch LED TVs, w/ HDMI v1.4 Cable 10 ft and 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Offered by eHotCafé
Price: $35.00
4 used & new from $28.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall excellent product, it looks great on the wall and my son can move my screen wherever he wants to with great ease., September 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I got the chance to review the product, I jump on it because I was in the market for a new TV mount for my son’s room. He has a 32 inch LCD mounted on the wall but depending on where he is in his room, the mount did not provide enough range of motion.
When I took this out of the box, I thought it was well constructed, welded steel mount. The welds all look and feel solid. The mount is all black with a powder coating...perfect.

Overall excellent product, it looks great on the wall and most important my son can move my screen wherever he wants to with great ease.
You will need a drill, anchors, and a stud finder for this mount. Installation very easily, I’ve installed several of this type in the past so it didn't take long at all to mount the TV on the wall. The package comes with everything else you will need including a miniature level.

1 thing you want to check before getting this mount mounted. The mount allows you to swivel up/down and right/left. Make sure you have enough clearance to swing the mount where it you want it to go. Also, think about where you want the mount to rest when the TV in not in use. Will you want on swung to the right or left and does it need to be centered on a wall. Once you decided where and how your going to use the mount, everything else is easy breezy.

BELL 22-1-39000-8 BellAire 9000 Tire Inflator
BELL 22-1-39000-8 BellAire 9000 Tire Inflator
Price: $20.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line, when used properly, read the manual, you’ll love this thing, September 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I’ll start this of by saying WHEN USED PROPERLY, this little inflator will work GREAT. This inflator is meant for roadside emergencies, quick air refills if you tire is a little low, perfect for pumping up basketballs, beach balls, inflatable pools, bicycle tires or anything that requires you to blow up by mouth. If you use this inflator for anything else, you will be disappointed.

The inflator has small LED light which can come in handy at night and and great pouch to keep everything in when not in use. It comes with 3 attachments to blow up inflatable toys, balls and car tires.

Bottom line, when used properly, read the manual, you’ll love this thing

DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit
DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit
Price: $252.26
2 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The gun never jams, sits the nails just below the surface…GREAT PRODUCT!, September 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is an excellent HOME project/light project air compressor and brad nailer kit by Dewalt. Build quality is excellent, nice, heavy and solid feeling like you would want an compressor. The compressor comes with a handle, which is quite comfortable and makes the kit a bit more portable.

The compressor is loud, but no louder than other compressors in the same class. What I like about this kit it the compressor fills up a lot quicker than my Campbell Hausfeld compressor, and it feels like a stronger tool. They both do the same thing but the Dewalt just seems better at it. You really can only use this compressor for light duty nail guns, and maybe a framing nailer. Anything more (impact driver) would require a much bigger compressor. The gun never jammed, sits the nails just below the surface…GREAT PRODUCT!

This compressor is that it comes with brass fittings which is awesome! Brass is better because in my experience, they don’t leak air like the zinc fittings. My other compressor has zinc fitting and leak air constantly. The nail gun does have a zinc fitting on it, but I plan to change that to brass.

BSN N.O.-XPLODE - Fruit Punch, 1.22 lb (30 servings)
BSN N.O.-XPLODE - Fruit Punch, 1.22 lb (30 servings)
Price: $29.99
16 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If your looking for something new or trying to change to a new supplement, give this a try., September 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used N.O Xplode since it was first introduce back in the early 2000's. Would only stray away because someone would tell me about the latest greatest pre-workout supplement. But would ALWAYS come back after a week or too. Seems that every time BSN changes the formula, it gets weaker, less intensity, less pump, etc.... If you’re new to the supplement game then I would give this a try. If you’re looking to switch to a new supplement, I would also give this a try.

Smell: It smells like nothing really but I like that. It sits in the tub kinda heavy so there is no problem with it going air born and that also makes dosing easy. Smell is like color and I feel like they are just things added for no reason really and I just want the ingredients anyhow.. 8/10

Mixing Ability: I have to say this stuff is awesome.. If you follow the instructions and gently mix with a utensil this will fall away to nothing and dissolve entirely. No foaming and the powder does not stick to the walls of the glass. 9/10

Drink Ability: Goes down fast and easy. Because of how awesome this stuff mixes and goes down I could drink this stuff before every workout forever. Changing the flavor around would just be a plus. 9/10

Flavor: Flavor is tricky because of how much water you use. It can be mild or intense. Really I think it tastes like an energy drink. Let’s be honest here, you’re not buying this because it’s could taste good. You’re getting this to improve your workouts. 6/10

Living with N.O. Explode: Really depends on the person. I got no jittery effects from it and to me it was clean energy. Was able to do more weight and reps in my workouts. Of course everyone has certain responses to certain things so it all depends on the person but for me I had clean energy. My advice to this would be play with the amount of water you use in the mixture. If you’re not feeling the effects, use less water, if you’re feeling too much than use more water in your mixture. Your going to have to play with the dosage to find your sweet spot.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2014 7:50 AM PDT

Twinings Chai Latte K-cups for Keurig Brewers, 12 Count
Twinings Chai Latte K-cups for Keurig Brewers, 12 Count
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's definitely one of our favorites and we can't help but recommend it., September 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall, we are hard-pressed to find anything bad to say about this tea. We weren't expecting the drink to turn out as creamy as it did and were pleasantly surprised with the final results. So lets get to what everyone really wants to know. How does it taste?

•Aroma - 9 - Strong notes of cinnamon & cloves …if you like those smells..its perfect.
•Acidity - 9 - Barely any acidity present, very mild & smooth.
•Body - 9 - Typical opaque beige chai latte color. Exactly what you would expect the chai latte would look like. Spot-on
•Flavor - 10 - Dead-on chai flavor throughout with strong bursts of cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and hints of honey mixed in with the creamer. NOW GRANTED, if you’re a die hard Starbucks drinker, you will find this very week. If you a person who’s looking for a chai latte on the fly and drinking within seconds…SPOT-ON!
•Mouth Feel - 9 - Silky smooth with a slight aftertaste just like a chai latte.
•Coffee Drinker - Suited best for casual tea drinkers, chai aficionados and anyone who's looking for a rich, sweet indulgent treat every once in a while. Very pleasing overall.

It's definitely one of our favorites and we can't help but recommend it.

Belkin Tablet Stage Stand for Presenters and Lecturers for Tablets from 7-11 Inches (B2B054)
Price: Click here to see our price
79 used & new from $140.00

5.0 out of 5 stars If you present anything using your iPad professionally, this is a must have., September 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The iPad is a versatile device, there is not question about that. For instance, it can be used to take pictures or record video. An iPad can be used to compose music, browse the web, write a blog post, or create a multimedia presentation. It already replaces a number of separate devices that we used to rely on for just these tasks, so the notion of adding yet another use - an iPad document camera - does not take too much additional imagination.

WWWWWWWHHHHAAAATTTTT

YUP I said it an iPad document camera. In comes the Belkin Tablet Stage Stand for Presenters and Lecturers for tablets. It's not one of the cheaper options, but it is very well made and does exactly what you would expect it to do. It is not made specifically for the iPad, but it will fit full-size iPads. It is height adjustable and the arm rotates in all directions. It also comes with a detachable LED light that can help illuminate what you are trying to show. The Tablet Stage lets you use your tablet to deliver interactive presentations to your classroom or lecture. Adjustable tabs hold your tablet securely above the staging area, while a rotating arm allows you to position the tablet vertically or horizontally. The stage also lets you capture pictures and video in real-time. Setup is a breeze. To set up your presentation, simply position a textbook, worksheet, or other object on the stage and adjust the LED to illuminate the work area. Using your tablet's camera and the Belkin Stage™ app, the Tablet Stage captures and projects images or live video of your presentation, making it easy for students to follow along. Connect your tablet to a projector, monitor, or HDTV to display your lesson on a larger screen.

Bottom line, if you present anything using your iPad professionally, this is a must have. It make your presentation much more professional and keeps your tablet safe from falling or getting bumped. Take a look, its worth it.

Stephen Joseph Mermaid Beach Tote
Stephen Joseph Mermaid Beach Tote
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $15.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Mermaid Bag, August 21, 2014
Gave this as a gift to a little girl for her birthday. The parents and the little girl loved it and raved about how large the bag was. I would recommend this bag for anyone who loves mermaids, needs a beach bag for the little one that is cute and well made.

Big Chill Boys UV Protection Swim Rash Guard - Orange (Size 5)
Big Chill Boys UV Protection Swim Rash Guard - Orange (Size 5)
Offered by BEST B CLOTHING
Price: $13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rash Guard Shirt, August 21, 2014
I bought two of these shirts for my 5 and 7 year old sons. These are great rash guard shirts. I have one son who cannot tolerate the sun on his skin so this shirt is a must and my other son just wears it more for warm and to have a shirt that quickly dries when wet. This shirt is really nice. I love the bright colors. I have one orange and one lime green. The shoulder detail is nice. Not too much to make the shirt distracting. I thought the fit was accurate. I ordered a 4 and a 5. Not much of a size difference. I kind of wish I ordered two 5's since my four year old will likely outgrow his shirt before next summer. I really cannot think of anything that I do not like about this shirt. I thought the price point was very good as well.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Oversized 32 x 38" Jumbo Jenny Flour Sack Dishtowels, Set of 8, White
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are BIG and they DRY! BONUS there's NO LINT!, August 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I first saw these oversized flour sack dish towels online I expected them to be big. I will admit I didn't pay much attention to the stated dimensions of 32x38. When I received them, they are not only big...THEY ARE HUGE. Compared to the traditional dish towels you see at your local store, these are sized more like a towel but imagine cotton handkerchief thinness. I pre-washed all of the dish towels before use and then got back to the business of running a house. Like a typical kitchen with 4 children, there is always something to wash, dry, wipe, and repeat! I have found in the past that many of the other dish towels typically sold and used are too small, don't dry well or leave tons of lint. I resorted to using cloth baby diapers-which I love, but these are SOOO much bigger, thinner, yet absorb equally as well. Because they are so thin, they dry really quickly. I have not had to use many of them. Usually when I am using traditional cloths, they get wet, they don't dry quickly so I have to use more to fish the job. This one cloth is able to dry all of the dishes and then dry out and be ready for the next round. PLUS, THERE'S NO LINT. Hated those inexpensive micro-fiber towels I would pick up at the big box stores! They would leave lint on everything. Not these babies. I love them and so does my husband, which means he will dry more dishes which means I love them even more! Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20