Profile for K. Dubose > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 280

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Dubose RSS Feed (Middletown, DE)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Stephen Joseph Mermaid Beach Tote
Stephen Joseph Mermaid Beach Tote
Price: $19.90
7 used & new from $15.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Mermaid Bag, August 21, 2014
Gave this as a gift to a little girl for her birthday. The parents and the little girl loved it and raved about how large the bag was. I would recommend this bag for anyone who loves mermaids, needs a beach bag for the little one that is cute and well made.

Big Chill Boys UV Protection Swim Rash Guard - Orange (Size 5)
Big Chill Boys UV Protection Swim Rash Guard - Orange (Size 5)
Offered by BEST B CLOTHING
Price: $13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rash Guard Shirt, August 21, 2014
I bought two of these shirts for my 5 and 7 year old sons. These are great rash guard shirts. I have one son who cannot tolerate the sun on his skin so this shirt is a must and my other son just wears it more for warm and to have a shirt that quickly dries when wet. This shirt is really nice. I love the bright colors. I have one orange and one lime green. The shoulder detail is nice. Not too much to make the shirt distracting. I thought the fit was accurate. I ordered a 4 and a 5. Not much of a size difference. I kind of wish I ordered two 5's since my four year old will likely outgrow his shirt before next summer. I really cannot think of anything that I do not like about this shirt. I thought the price point was very good as well.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Oversized 32 x 38" Jumbo Jenny Flour Sack Dishtowels, Set of 8, White
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are BIG and they DRY! BONUS there's NO LINT!, August 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I first saw these oversized flour sack dish towels online I expected them to be big. I will admit I didn't pay much attention to the stated dimensions of 32x38. When I received them, they are not only big...THEY ARE HUGE. Compared to the traditional dish towels you see at your local store, these are sized more like a towel but imagine cotton handkerchief thinness. I pre-washed all of the dish towels before use and then got back to the business of running a house. Like a typical kitchen with 4 children, there is always something to wash, dry, wipe, and repeat! I have found in the past that many of the other dish towels typically sold and used are too small, don't dry well or leave tons of lint. I resorted to using cloth baby diapers-which I love, but these are SOOO much bigger, thinner, yet absorb equally as well. Because they are so thin, they dry really quickly. I have not had to use many of them. Usually when I am using traditional cloths, they get wet, they don't dry quickly so I have to use more to fish the job. This one cloth is able to dry all of the dishes and then dry out and be ready for the next round. PLUS, THERE'S NO LINT. Hated those inexpensive micro-fiber towels I would pick up at the big box stores! They would leave lint on everything. Not these babies. I love them and so does my husband, which means he will dry more dishes which means I love them even more! Highly recommend.

3M 39117 Complete Car Care Kit
3M 39117 Complete Car Care Kit
Price: $61.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line, this kit works., August 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The 3M Auto Complete Car Care Kit is a 12-peice, premium, easy-to-use, complete set of car cleaning products scientifically designed to enhance the beauty of your vehicle and keep it looking newer longer. This is one of the most complete car care kits on the market today, including 3M Car Wash Soap (16oz), 3M Wheel & Tire Restorer (16oz), 3M Scratch Remover (8oz), 3M Lens & Hard Plastic Cleaner (8oz), 3M Quick Wax (16oz), 3M Performance Finish Synthetic Wax (8oz), 3M Leather & VInyl Restorer (16oz) and Five 3M Microfiber Detail Cloths
Features
3M Car Wash Shampoo will safely remove dirt and grime without removing your wax protection. Does it work? YUP I thoroughly wash my truck and it removed all the grit and dust.

3M Wheel & Tire Restorer can quickly and beautifully clean wheels and tires in one easy step, removing brake dust particles, road tar deposits, grease & grime, while quickly cleaning soil and scuffs from tire side walls, leaving your tires with a brillant shine! Does it work? YUP, removed the brake dust from our rim but its not magic, if you really want them clean, you going to have to grab a rag and do a little wiping.

3M Scratch Remover trully removes scratches, swirl marks and paint imperfections with no hassels and no wait! Scratches in painted surfaces, not a problem, Scratch remover removed a rather nasty scratch in the paint on the truck Also removed some fine scratches on our other car. Both cars are black.

3M Lens & Hard Plastic Cleaner is a product that can remove hairline scratches, light haze/oxidation and minor imperfections from automotive plastics (like plastic headlight assemblies) and can be used by machine or hand. Did it work? YUP!... cleaned our cloudy turn signal lenses on our second car with no problem. Using the plastic cleaner with a small hand buffer cleaned up these pieces and made them look like new.

3M Quick Wax Spray Detailer is an easy to apply, mist-on-wipe-off carnauba wax that can treat a wet or dry vehicle in just a few minutes. Works like a charm. Give you a car show shine in minutes.

Bottom line, this kit works. But listen, there is no magic going on here. Your going to have to put in a little effort to get the car clean, this kit just makes it a little easier but you still have to put in the work.

Fisher-Price Power Wheels Hot Wheels Jeep Wrangler Ride On
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Hot Wheels Jeep Wrangler Ride On
Price: $294.47
4 used & new from $280.01

5.0 out of 5 stars What is cooler than a "HOT WHEELS" Fisher Price Ride-ON. Wish I had one growing up!, August 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok so with 2 boys who LOVVVVEEESS their Hot Wheel cars, whats cooler then this? One they seen "HOT WHEELS" it really didn't matter what it was. Our sons think that this is the coolest thing ever. So lets get to it. Lets start with the good

Pros:
Easy to assemble
Very sturdy and extremely detailed, big wheels, cool decals
Fits my 2 boys perfect (7 years old and a 4 year old)
The battery seems to charge quickly (we charged it over night)
No problem getting over grass, sand or cement
Seems pretty easy to drive and it goes faster than I thought. Just fast enough to make it fun and slow enough o make it safe.
Has safety lock on the higher speeds for safety

Cons or Wish list
Wish it had better safety belts.
Wish that the the shifter could be moved to a spot where the little ones don't hit it with their legs. I could see this possible braking off after a while.

Final Thoughts, this is way cool and if you have a son who is into Hot Wheels are, I would totally but this! AWESOME!

Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Extra Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit
Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Extra Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit
Price: $171.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Extra is a great Indoor Garden to Consider, August 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Extra Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit is EXACLY the same as the Miracle-Gro AeroGarden ULTRA Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit for $37.34 less. For the extra $$ the ULTRA gives you a read out display that walks you through the steps of setting up the garden and provides tips and help throughout the experience. I received the ULTRA for the holidays as a gift and I love it. The set up was very easy and I enjoy the daily tips the garden display provides. When I received the EXTRA to review, I had gone through several growth cycles with my ULTRA so I did not need the walk thru read out steps. The basic buttons the EXTRA provides are good for me since I have the ULTRA and know many of the tips already. Not that set up is difficult, but I did think that if I didn't have the ULTRA with the read out as my guide or previous Aero-garden experience, the initial set up of the EXTRA probably would have taken a little longer. The system no matter which model you purchase is pretty straight forward and the written directions are clear.

The units are the identical size, lights are exactly the same and everything else that comes in the kit (herb pods, trellis system, plant food) are all identical. The only difference in the system is the EXTRA's lack of a digital display screen. It does have a panel that will light and beep if you need to add water/food. The ULTRA does the same thing but the digital display says "ADD WATER NOW." The EXTRA does not have a clock like the ULTRA and the light cycle cannot be customized like you can with the ULTRA.

The units work exactly the same. My herbs in the EXTRA have already sprouted in three days--just as quickly as they did in the ULTRA. Right now I am a happy indoor gardener. I can grow the twice the amount! I have been extremely pleased with my Aero-Garden and think this model is a great choice for anyone interested in growing herbs, lettuce or other veggies indoors.

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch - Essentials Edition (GS205)
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch - Essentials Edition (GS205)
Price: $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this switch. Simple, does its job. Small, easy to install, 5-port Gigabit Desktop Switch., August 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this switch. Simple, does its job. Small, easy to install, 5-port Gigabit Desktop Switch. It an unmanaged gigabit switch that provides reliable network connectivity at an affordable price for the home or small office. With it's Plug-n-Play design, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. Energy saving features also allow you to achieve lower running costs. It has plastic housing so if you looking for something sexy and elegant, look else where. If you looking for a basic plug n play switch to expand your network very easily and your planning to keep this out of sight…BINGO, this is it.

Belkin Apple MFi Certified Lightning to USB ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 4th Gen, iPad mini, and iPod touch 7th Gen, 4 Feet (Green)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, well-made cable. Its worth a look., August 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A solid, well-made cable that works across all my devices. We have iPhones, iPads and this cable will work on all devices. The length is great, cables feels solid but has extra plastic at the end of the connection. I could see this being a problem for people who has cases on their devices. We don't have larges cases so this was not a problem for us. Love the colors of the cables as well. We liked them so much we have purchased more in different colors for the kids.

Logitech Turnaround Case with Rotating Frame and Multi-Angle Stand for iPad Air (939-000838)
Price: $59.99
15 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case! BUY IT!, August 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is 1 of my favorite cases! Rotating the iPad is easy to do, as long as you grip the right part of the case to steady it, and the rotating element is sturdy enough to hold the iPad Air in place. In theory you can position the iPad at any point in the turn, although why you would is beyond me. This case is great for doing video conferencing and for reading long form articles on the web, Kindle books, or writing with the addition of a Bluetooth keyboard.
Overall the Turnaround, which is also available for the iPad mini as well, is a nice, if not very businessy, looking case that should offer you plenty of protection against scratches and some protection against bumps and knocks. Its worth it!

Xtreme Rollers X1 Exercise System
Xtreme Rollers X1 Exercise System
Price: $99.95
2 used & new from $99.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a Look, but not for beginners., August 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So here's what we got....you can take your planks, pushups and pillar exercises to a new level with this system. The rolling wheels on each side destabilize your movements, causing your shoulders, torso and hips to work harder than ever before.
For me this system is very well-constructed, and for someone looking to add something different to their current excerise plan. The system is light weight and easy to travel because of the carrying bag. The only thing I need to point out is this system needs a hard surface in order to use this system. They will NOT work on carpet.

Like any form of exercise, persistence is the key HOWEVER, these are NOT for beginners looks to start a new exercise plan. Anyone with weak core muscles or with shoulder problems should start with a different system wheels and work their way up to this system. Product quality is good and is a good value for money, since you can target whole body workout and take it to an advanced level.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20