Profile for K. Dubose > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 283

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Dubose RSS Feed (Middletown, DE)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
BSN N.O.-XPLODE - Fruit Punch, 1.22 lb (30 servings)
BSN N.O.-XPLODE - Fruit Punch, 1.22 lb (30 servings)
Offered by 3G Supplements
Price: $25.75
14 used & new from $24.51

4.0 out of 5 stars If your looking for something new or trying to change to a new supplement, give this a try., September 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used N.O Xplode since it was first introduce back in the early 2000's. Would only stray away because someone would tell me about the latest greatest pre-workout supplement. But would ALWAYS come back after a week or too. Seems that every time BSN changes the formula, it gets weaker, less intensity, less pump, etc.... If you’re new to the supplement game then I would give this a try. If you’re looking to switch to a new supplement, I would also give this a try.

Smell: It smells like nothing really but I like that. It sits in the tub kinda heavy so there is no problem with it going air born and that also makes dosing easy. Smell is like color and I feel like they are just things added for no reason really and I just want the ingredients anyhow.. 8/10

Mixing Ability: I have to say this stuff is awesome.. If you follow the instructions and gently mix with a utensil this will fall away to nothing and dissolve entirely. No foaming and the powder does not stick to the walls of the glass. 9/10

Drink Ability: Goes down fast and easy. Because of how awesome this stuff mixes and goes down I could drink this stuff before every workout forever. Changing the flavor around would just be a plus. 9/10

Flavor: Flavor is tricky because of how much water you use. It can be mild or intense. Really I think it tastes like an energy drink. Let’s be honest here, you’re not buying this because it’s could taste good. You’re getting this to improve your workouts. 6/10

Living with N.O. Explode: Really depends on the person. I got no jittery effects from it and to me it was clean energy. Was able to do more weight and reps in my workouts. Of course everyone has certain responses to certain things so it all depends on the person but for me I had clean energy. My advice to this would be play with the amount of water you use in the mixture. If you’re not feeling the effects, use less water, if you’re feeling too much than use more water in your mixture. Your going to have to play with the dosage to find your sweet spot.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2014 7:50 AM PDT

Twinings Chai Latte K-cups for Keurig Brewers, 12 Count
Twinings Chai Latte K-cups for Keurig Brewers, 12 Count
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's definitely one of our favorites and we can't help but recommend it., September 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall, we are hard-pressed to find anything bad to say about this tea. We weren't expecting the drink to turn out as creamy as it did and were pleasantly surprised with the final results. So lets get to what everyone really wants to know. How does it taste?

•Aroma - 9 - Strong notes of cinnamon & cloves …if you like those smells..its perfect.
•Acidity - 9 - Barely any acidity present, very mild & smooth.
•Body - 9 - Typical opaque beige chai latte color. Exactly what you would expect the chai latte would look like. Spot-on
•Flavor - 10 - Dead-on chai flavor throughout with strong bursts of cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and hints of honey mixed in with the creamer. NOW GRANTED, if you’re a die hard Starbucks drinker, you will find this very week. If you a person who’s looking for a chai latte on the fly and drinking within seconds…SPOT-ON!
•Mouth Feel - 9 - Silky smooth with a slight aftertaste just like a chai latte.
•Coffee Drinker - Suited best for casual tea drinkers, chai aficionados and anyone who's looking for a rich, sweet indulgent treat every once in a while. Very pleasing overall.

It's definitely one of our favorites and we can't help but recommend it.

Belkin Tablet Stage Stand for Presenters and Lecturers for Tablets from 7-11 Inches (B2B054)
Price: Click here to see our price
74 used & new from $140.00

5.0 out of 5 stars If you present anything using your iPad professionally, this is a must have., September 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The iPad is a versatile device, there is not question about that. For instance, it can be used to take pictures or record video. An iPad can be used to compose music, browse the web, write a blog post, or create a multimedia presentation. It already replaces a number of separate devices that we used to rely on for just these tasks, so the notion of adding yet another use - an iPad document camera - does not take too much additional imagination.

WWWWWWWHHHHAAAATTTTT

YUP I said it an iPad document camera. In comes the Belkin Tablet Stage Stand for Presenters and Lecturers for tablets. It's not one of the cheaper options, but it is very well made and does exactly what you would expect it to do. It is not made specifically for the iPad, but it will fit full-size iPads. It is height adjustable and the arm rotates in all directions. It also comes with a detachable LED light that can help illuminate what you are trying to show. The Tablet Stage lets you use your tablet to deliver interactive presentations to your classroom or lecture. Adjustable tabs hold your tablet securely above the staging area, while a rotating arm allows you to position the tablet vertically or horizontally. The stage also lets you capture pictures and video in real-time. Setup is a breeze. To set up your presentation, simply position a textbook, worksheet, or other object on the stage and adjust the LED to illuminate the work area. Using your tablet's camera and the Belkin Stage™ app, the Tablet Stage captures and projects images or live video of your presentation, making it easy for students to follow along. Connect your tablet to a projector, monitor, or HDTV to display your lesson on a larger screen.

Bottom line, if you present anything using your iPad professionally, this is a must have. It make your presentation much more professional and keeps your tablet safe from falling or getting bumped. Take a look, its worth it.

Stephen Joseph Mermaid Beach Tote
Stephen Joseph Mermaid Beach Tote
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $15.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Mermaid Bag, August 21, 2014
Gave this as a gift to a little girl for her birthday. The parents and the little girl loved it and raved about how large the bag was. I would recommend this bag for anyone who loves mermaids, needs a beach bag for the little one that is cute and well made.

Big Chill Boys UV Protection Swim Rash Guard - Orange (Size 5)
Big Chill Boys UV Protection Swim Rash Guard - Orange (Size 5)
Offered by BEST B CLOTHING
Price: $20.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rash Guard Shirt, August 21, 2014
I bought two of these shirts for my 5 and 7 year old sons. These are great rash guard shirts. I have one son who cannot tolerate the sun on his skin so this shirt is a must and my other son just wears it more for warm and to have a shirt that quickly dries when wet. This shirt is really nice. I love the bright colors. I have one orange and one lime green. The shoulder detail is nice. Not too much to make the shirt distracting. I thought the fit was accurate. I ordered a 4 and a 5. Not much of a size difference. I kind of wish I ordered two 5's since my four year old will likely outgrow his shirt before next summer. I really cannot think of anything that I do not like about this shirt. I thought the price point was very good as well.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Oversized 32 x 38" Jumbo Jenny Flour Sack Dishtowels, Set of 8, White
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are BIG and they DRY! BONUS there's NO LINT!, August 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I first saw these oversized flour sack dish towels online I expected them to be big. I will admit I didn't pay much attention to the stated dimensions of 32x38. When I received them, they are not only big...THEY ARE HUGE. Compared to the traditional dish towels you see at your local store, these are sized more like a towel but imagine cotton handkerchief thinness. I pre-washed all of the dish towels before use and then got back to the business of running a house. Like a typical kitchen with 4 children, there is always something to wash, dry, wipe, and repeat! I have found in the past that many of the other dish towels typically sold and used are too small, don't dry well or leave tons of lint. I resorted to using cloth baby diapers-which I love, but these are SOOO much bigger, thinner, yet absorb equally as well. Because they are so thin, they dry really quickly. I have not had to use many of them. Usually when I am using traditional cloths, they get wet, they don't dry quickly so I have to use more to fish the job. This one cloth is able to dry all of the dishes and then dry out and be ready for the next round. PLUS, THERE'S NO LINT. Hated those inexpensive micro-fiber towels I would pick up at the big box stores! They would leave lint on everything. Not these babies. I love them and so does my husband, which means he will dry more dishes which means I love them even more! Highly recommend.

3M 39117 Complete Car Care Kit
3M 39117 Complete Car Care Kit
Price: $47.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line, this kit works., August 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The 3M Auto Complete Car Care Kit is a 12-peice, premium, easy-to-use, complete set of car cleaning products scientifically designed to enhance the beauty of your vehicle and keep it looking newer longer. This is one of the most complete car care kits on the market today, including 3M Car Wash Soap (16oz), 3M Wheel & Tire Restorer (16oz), 3M Scratch Remover (8oz), 3M Lens & Hard Plastic Cleaner (8oz), 3M Quick Wax (16oz), 3M Performance Finish Synthetic Wax (8oz), 3M Leather & VInyl Restorer (16oz) and Five 3M Microfiber Detail Cloths
Features
3M Car Wash Shampoo will safely remove dirt and grime without removing your wax protection. Does it work? YUP I thoroughly wash my truck and it removed all the grit and dust.

3M Wheel & Tire Restorer can quickly and beautifully clean wheels and tires in one easy step, removing brake dust particles, road tar deposits, grease & grime, while quickly cleaning soil and scuffs from tire side walls, leaving your tires with a brillant shine! Does it work? YUP, removed the brake dust from our rim but its not magic, if you really want them clean, you going to have to grab a rag and do a little wiping.

3M Scratch Remover trully removes scratches, swirl marks and paint imperfections with no hassels and no wait! Scratches in painted surfaces, not a problem, Scratch remover removed a rather nasty scratch in the paint on the truck Also removed some fine scratches on our other car. Both cars are black.

3M Lens & Hard Plastic Cleaner is a product that can remove hairline scratches, light haze/oxidation and minor imperfections from automotive plastics (like plastic headlight assemblies) and can be used by machine or hand. Did it work? YUP!... cleaned our cloudy turn signal lenses on our second car with no problem. Using the plastic cleaner with a small hand buffer cleaned up these pieces and made them look like new.

3M Quick Wax Spray Detailer is an easy to apply, mist-on-wipe-off carnauba wax that can treat a wet or dry vehicle in just a few minutes. Works like a charm. Give you a car show shine in minutes.

Bottom line, this kit works. But listen, there is no magic going on here. Your going to have to put in a little effort to get the car clean, this kit just makes it a little easier but you still have to put in the work.

Fisher-Price Power Wheels Hot Wheels Jeep Wrangler Ride On
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Hot Wheels Jeep Wrangler Ride On
Price: $249.00
6 used & new from $249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What is cooler than a "HOT WHEELS" Fisher Price Ride-ON. Wish I had one growing up!, August 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok so with 2 boys who LOVVVVEEESS their Hot Wheel cars, whats cooler then this? One they seen "HOT WHEELS" it really didn't matter what it was. Our sons think that this is the coolest thing ever. So lets get to it. Lets start with the good

Pros:
Easy to assemble
Very sturdy and extremely detailed, big wheels, cool decals
Fits my 2 boys perfect (7 years old and a 4 year old)
The battery seems to charge quickly (we charged it over night)
No problem getting over grass, sand or cement
Seems pretty easy to drive and it goes faster than I thought. Just fast enough to make it fun and slow enough o make it safe.
Has safety lock on the higher speeds for safety

Cons or Wish list
Wish it had better safety belts.
Wish that the the shifter could be moved to a spot where the little ones don't hit it with their legs. I could see this possible braking off after a while.

Final Thoughts, this is way cool and if you have a son who is into Hot Wheels are, I would totally but this! AWESOME!

Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Extra Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Kit
Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Extra Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Kit
Price: $163.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Extra is a great Indoor Garden to Consider, August 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Extra Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit is EXACLY the same as the Miracle-Gro AeroGarden ULTRA Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit for $37.34 less. For the extra $$ the ULTRA gives you a read out display that walks you through the steps of setting up the garden and provides tips and help throughout the experience. I received the ULTRA for the holidays as a gift and I love it. The set up was very easy and I enjoy the daily tips the garden display provides. When I received the EXTRA to review, I had gone through several growth cycles with my ULTRA so I did not need the walk thru read out steps. The basic buttons the EXTRA provides are good for me since I have the ULTRA and know many of the tips already. Not that set up is difficult, but I did think that if I didn't have the ULTRA with the read out as my guide or previous Aero-garden experience, the initial set up of the EXTRA probably would have taken a little longer. The system no matter which model you purchase is pretty straight forward and the written directions are clear.

The units are the identical size, lights are exactly the same and everything else that comes in the kit (herb pods, trellis system, plant food) are all identical. The only difference in the system is the EXTRA's lack of a digital display screen. It does have a panel that will light and beep if you need to add water/food. The ULTRA does the same thing but the digital display says "ADD WATER NOW." The EXTRA does not have a clock like the ULTRA and the light cycle cannot be customized like you can with the ULTRA.

The units work exactly the same. My herbs in the EXTRA have already sprouted in three days--just as quickly as they did in the ULTRA. Right now I am a happy indoor gardener. I can grow the twice the amount! I have been extremely pleased with my Aero-Garden and think this model is a great choice for anyone interested in growing herbs, lettuce or other veggies indoors.

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch - Essentials Edition (GS205)
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch - Essentials Edition (GS205)
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this switch. Simple, does its job. Small, easy to install, 5-port Gigabit Desktop Switch., August 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this switch. Simple, does its job. Small, easy to install, 5-port Gigabit Desktop Switch. It an unmanaged gigabit switch that provides reliable network connectivity at an affordable price for the home or small office. With it's Plug-n-Play design, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. Energy saving features also allow you to achieve lower running costs. It has plastic housing so if you looking for something sexy and elegant, look else where. If you looking for a basic plug n play switch to expand your network very easily and your planning to keep this out of sight…BINGO, this is it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20