Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for K. Dubose > Reviews

Browse

K. Dubose's Profile

Customer Reviews: 333

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Dubose RSS Feed (Middletown, DE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
K. Bell Socks Men's Rugby Sneaker Sock, Red/Navy, 10-13/6-12
K. Bell Socks Men's Rugby Sneaker Sock, Red/Navy, 10-13/6-12
Price: $9.00
2 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 21, 2016
Awesome socks!

Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears Snack Packs, 0.9 Ounce, 5 Count, (Pack of 3)
Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears Snack Packs, 0.9 Ounce, 5 Count, (Pack of 3)
Price: $13.77

by Ms Alexandra Adair
Price: $12.95
8 used & new from $9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Being Different is AWESOME!, October 3, 2015
LOVE THIS BOOK!!! Excellent way to share with children (and adults too) that being different is not scary or bad. My sons loved this book. I highly recommend.

Pet Armor PLUS IGR For Dogs Kills Fleas Ticks & Lice 89-132 lbs, 3 Applicators
Pet Armor PLUS IGR For Dogs Kills Fleas Ticks & Lice 89-132 lbs, 3 Applicators
Offered by newtownvideos
Price: $31.48
7 used & new from $12.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Works! Leaves White Residue on Dark Dogs, July 12, 2015
Works well. Do not notice a performance difference between this and Frontline. Do not like the white residue it leaves on my dog. He's a black lab and for a day or two has a powdery residue on his coat.

Grey Salt with Black Summer Truffles
Grey Salt with Black Summer Truffles
Offered by Ciao Imports - Authentic Specialty Foods
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Dust for your Food!, July 12, 2015
I just love this stuff! Makes everything taste so much better.

Starbay Toddler's Slip On Athletic Water Shoes Green 10
Starbay Toddler's Slip On Athletic Water Shoes Green 10
Offered by Mobesano
Price: $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch Sizing., July 12, 2015
Cute shoe but was sized too small for my child.

Targus Versa Type Pivoting Hard Shell Keyboard Case for iPad Air and iPad Air 2 (THZ500US)
12 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If you in the market for a case for your iPad, give this a look., May 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If your anything like me, you’ve had a bunch of these keyboard/case for your iPads. I’ve like some, hated others but never really fell in love with any of them. Enter the iPad case keyboard wars. I’ve been using the ZAGG PROfolio case, which is pretty good, the best I’ve used so far so lets see how this one stacks up.

What attracted me about this setup was the Pivoting Hard Shell case. I haven’t tested that before. I wonder if it would be cool and still function. Lets take a closer look.

When I travel, I travel light, I take my iPad with a keyboard case and my iPhone. The Targus Versa Type Pivoting Hard Shell Keyboard Case has an understated look that will appeal to executives who don't want to stand out too much. The case has adds a nice grip and resists fingerprints. Just like cases in its class, it uses Bluetooth sync the keyboard to the iPad just and you snap the iPad into the shell part of the case. Case is secure, iPad fits nice, keyboard has a nice feel, there is a magnet to turn off and wake the iPad’s screen. What makes this case different are the viewing angles. It can look like a laptopbut it can also swing around on a pivot and also fold down on the keyboard, screen up.

Bottom line folks, it’s a great preforming nice looking case for you iPad. It has a great feel and keeps your device secure and its portable. With the multiple viewing angles, this just might be my favorite case. I really wish it had a backlit keyboard. Not a deal breaker for me but that feature would be nice. If you in the market for a case for your iPad, give this a look.

Delta Power Tools 36-6020 10" Portable Table Saw with Stand
Delta Power Tools 36-6020 10" Portable Table Saw with Stand
Offered by Acme Tools
Price: $439.99
4 used & new from $439.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best feature I love about the Foldability and fairly lightweight for what you can do with it. AWESOME Saw..., May 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I’ve been in the market for a table saw for a while. I currently have Delta table saw and I’m either using it on the floor or looking for something a table-top to put it on. So in comes the Delta Power Tools 36-6020 10" Portable Table Saw with Stand. The best feature I love about the Foldability and fairly lightweight for what you can do with it. I love that it doesn’t take up a lot of space. You won't need another garage space to store this saw.
The mechanics of the saw appear to all be of good quality. All of the adjustments function smoothly and feel solid. The saw is also easy to move around.
The fence is solid and generally functions well. This is a solid piece of equipment.

What I didn’t like: Worst, horrible instructions I have seen in a while. I actually enjoy putting things together and reading the instruction but this POS instructions was the worse I’ve seen. Take some extra time to get everything assembled. You’ll have to figure some things out but once you get it, its worth it.

This is all come down to if you need a stand for your saw or not. I do need the stand for the flexibility and portability so this is a no brainer…get it and plan on a multiday assembly to save yourself from some frustration.

Philips BT2200B/27 Shoqbox Mini Rugged Compact Wireless Waterproof Outdoor or Shower Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black) Float in Water Technology and Built-In Mic for Phone Calls
Price: $42.98
22 used & new from $26.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The Shoqbox Mini BT2200 offers a pretty good deal for the money., April 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There's no shortage of bluetooth speakers on the market. And the vast majority are horrible. However, the Philips Shoqbox Mini BT2200 brings enough features together to make it worth a second look, especially for a home office or for music in the shower (if that's on your list).

The Shoqbox Mini offers decent sound, an excellent speakerphone and IPX6 water resistance (no problem getting this baby soaking wet), in a compact package and at a compact price of around $59.

Design
The Shoqbox Mini is a tiny device about the size of a hand grenade. It has an attractive, if not exactly exciting, design that makes the speaker sit rather unobtrusively on a desk. You can get it in any color you want, as long as that color is black.

Sound quality
The Shoqbox Mini has a single 1.6-inch speaker driven by 2.8 Watts of power, so don’t expect miracles in terms of sound quality (If ultimate sound is your goal, I suggest our top pick for the Best Portable Bluetooth Speaker, the Logitech UE Boom at $199). That said, the quality of the music you get out of the Shoqbox Mini is pretty good for its size. Bass is pretty much non existent , but there's more bass than many other mini speakers I've listened to, and the midtones and vocals are clear and distinct. This isn't a speaker you're going to use for filling a room with music, but it's well-suited to a home office or a smaller kid's room, where you want to keep volume down, anyway like the beach.

Speakerphone quality
When paired with your cellphone via Bluetooth, the Mini can operate as a speakerphone via its built-in mic. Here, its lack of bass is less relevant. Voices from the other side come across very naturally, far better than the speakerphone on either my cellphone or my landline.

Water resistance & ruggedness
Here is where this thing shines. While many Bluetooth speakers offer IPX4 water resistance (equivalent to a playful splash), the Shoqbox Mini is rated at IPX6, enabling it to take heavy splashing and even mild submersion. YUP I said it….it floats. WWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT it floats! So if you're looking for a little music in the shower or bath, the Mini will work well. Heck, you could even take a conference call in there if you're so inclined.

The Shoqbox Mini does not have an impact resistance rating. However, it seems to be a solid unit that will hold up well under normal use outdoors or in a kid's room.

Features
In addition to the features already discussed, the Mini has an audio input jack, on-board volume controls and a rechargeable Lithium battery, good for about five hours of operating time. I wish the battery life were a little longer.

Value
The Shoqbox Mini BT2200 offers a pretty good deal for the money. There certainly are better Bluetooth speakers out there. And there certainly are cheaper. But if you want an ultra-compact model that delivers on sound, while offering an excellent speakerphone and/or a high level of water resistance, I think you'll be pleased with the Philips Shoqbox Mini.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2015 11:07 AM PDT

Radio Flyer Kid's Ultimate EZ The Best Folding Wagon Ride On
Radio Flyer Kid's Ultimate EZ The Best Folding Wagon Ride On
Price: $159.99
13 used & new from $131.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! It’s the perfect get-outside-and-play kind of wagon for any kid, April 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Today, I had a chance to work on putting together our Radio Flyers Ultimate EZ Fold Wagon for the boys. Now, I must confess, I assumed that it would be difficult to assemble; however, it wasn’t at all! I have always loved the Radio Flyer wagons: they are WAY cool, classic, well designed, sturdy, innovative, and great for every family outing!

We’ve had just about every version of the Radio Flyer Wagon so there are so many things that I love about the Radio Flyer Ultimate EX Fold Wagon! First, I like how the wagon’s full size with two seats will allow my kids to fit comfortably. This wagon seat also has seat-belts to help keep your children safe while they enjoy their ride. Safety first! Lol. Most importantly, it has a lovely canopy that will keep the sun off your children during those hot days! Don’t need it, you may say? Then take it down, because the canopy is removable too!

The wagon also has cup holders, so you, or your little one, can bring along drinks! But wait there is more! The EZ fold Radio Flyer’s new Ultimate EZ Fold Wagon is just that, easy to fold, and can be stored anywhere.! With one hand you can fold this wagon up with ease. The telescoping handle is for easy transport when folded. You can take it to grandma’s house, to the park for a picnic, or for us the beach or anywhere else!
I mean, I love it! It’s the perfect get-outside-and-play kind of wagon for any kid. The DuraCleanTM fabric is durable, and can be easily wiped clean if you’re worried about spills. A full size wagon with a compact fold to take & store anywhere. For ages 1 1/2 +.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20