Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for John > Reviews

Browse

John's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John RSS Feed (Nebraska)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
COLORADO STATE ROCKER Embroidered Motorcycle USA MC Biker Vest Patch PAT-0442
COLORADO STATE ROCKER Embroidered Motorcycle USA MC Biker Vest Patch PAT-0442
Offered by heygidday
Price: $3.76

5.0 out of 5 stars A great patch!, July 23, 2015
This is exactly what I was hoping for--a good quality patch that was sized as described. It worked perfectly for me.

When the Dust Settles
When the Dust Settles
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Builds well!, June 14, 2015
This review is from: When the Dust Settles (MP3 Music)
Good tune. I like how it builds with energy.

University of Illinois "Fighting Illini" Embroidered iron on patch
University of Illinois "Fighting Illini" Embroidered iron on patch

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright orange & blue!, April 5, 2015
Terrific product! It's just what I hoped and then some (a bonus!).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars and it's working like a charm, October 15, 2014
When I first got my Sony DSC-TX20 camera, I bought an extra battery to supplement the included one (to ensure I had enough "juice" for the whole day when on vacation). Having both batteries fully charged has gotten me through every vacation day since then.

For some reason, one of those two batteries completely stopped working about 2 months ago. I bought this one to replace it, and it's working like a charm. I had read somewhere to ensure you get a *SONY*-brand battery instead of the very similar-looking generic one. I followed that recommendation and have been very happy.

(I'd recommend storing your camera when not in use--overnight or for longer periods--withOUT the battery in it. This battery seems to hold its charge much longer when not in use if it is outside the camera housing.)

Cool Cats, Calm Kids
Cool Cats, Calm Kids
by Mary Williams M.A. M.N.
Price: $8.95
55 used & new from $0.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book for learning important relaxation skills, October 15, 2014
This review is from: Cool Cats, Calm Kids (Paperback)
What a great little book! In my role as a counselor, I have used it several times with kids so far to help them use their knowledge or interest in cats to help them learn and practice de-escalation skills.

Well-worded text, cute drawings, and a few summary pages at the back to possibly post on the wall as a reminder for kids to use their new skills.

Recommended!

American Crew Forming Cream, Medium Hold with Medium Shine, 3-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2) (Packaging may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used it for several years now and would highly recommend it., August 31, 2014
This forming cream gives my hair shape without feeling hard (like gel) or greasy. I've used it for several years now and would highly recommend it.

Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Download] [Old Version]
Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Download] [Old Version]

3.0 out of 5 stars I hope it installs much more easily for you, August 31, 2014
I've never had any virus or other problems since I started using Norton...which would warrant 5 stars. However, for some unknown reason, installation required 2 hours, a call to customer service, and Norton having to remotely install the product...which dropped the rating down to 3. I hope it installs much more easily for you!

Chrysler Sebring/Stratus Sedan Only Headlights OE Style Replacement Headlamps...
Offered by AUTO TRUCK PLUS
Price: $56.41
7 used & new from $56.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, good-quality headlights, October 21, 2013
I definitely liked the price on these headlights, though I was unsure if what would arrive would be good or not. The quality seems good thus far. Two negatives: no instructions for attachment or installation were provided...just the lights were in the box. Also, the right light is aimed considerably too high and will require adjustment. They were in the original packaging with ample bubble wrap, and the lens on them is crystal clear.

Peavey SP-15825 Speaker
Peavey SP-15825 Speaker
Offered by 101DB
Price: $116.94
8 used & new from $104.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I had hoped, September 3, 2013
I'm using this speaker to replace one in my old Peavey cabinet that had begun rattling and which was 20 years old. This one connected in perfectly and sounds crisp and clean. Fair price for a good product.

Metal Handcuffs
Metal Handcuffs
Offered by eClassics
Price: $3.70
15 used & new from $2.98

1.0 out of 5 stars More crummy than other cheap handcuffs, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Metal Handcuffs
I'm really disappointed. I bought toy metal handcuffs a few years ago, spent around $5, and got a pair that are still being used multiple times each week in my play therapy office. My coworker needed a pair, and we had great difficulty finding a comparable pair on the internet. It was either the magician's cuffs (for >$20), real cuffs (for ~$7-12), or cheapies like these (for about the same cost). I read the reviews on this product and knew it would not be a masterpiece, so I compared it against others at local toy stores and decided to buy this pair anyway. These weigh less than others, can be bent or broken easily with bare hands, and are likely to get stuck on someone's wrists. For safety's sake, I would not recommend kids to use these without direct adult supervision.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3