Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Michael > Reviews

Browse

Michael's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael RSS Feed (Los Angeles, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Camco 43675 Folding Step
Camco 43675 Folding Step
Price: $22.47
34 used & new from $22.47

5.0 out of 5 stars It is an excellent unit. A lot heavier than I thought but ..., July 3, 2016
It is an excellent unit. A lot heavier than I thought but when you have large people, it will not collapse.

Magnifeko Brush Straightener Hair Straightening Styling Detangling Comb for Natural Silky Hair
Offered by Magnifeko LLC
Price: $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product. I almost bought another one less expensive ..., June 5, 2016
This is an excellent product. I almost bought another one less expensive but I didn't want any junk and the reviews on this one were 100% so I went with this one. I am glad I did. The wife is very happy with it and it works great as advertised. Thanks

TRESemme Shampoo Deep Cleanse, Purify and Replenish, 32 Ounce
TRESemme Shampoo Deep Cleanse, Purify and Replenish, 32 Ounce
Offered by Smile 'n Save™
Price: $17.56
2 used & new from $17.56

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to use Tresemme shampoo for colored hair until the stupid marketing department changed the formula to a white cream ..., June 4, 2016
I used to use Tresemme shampoo for colored hair until the stupid marketing department changed the formula to a white cream shampoo. I had to change. I tried several and this seemed pretty close. I talked to Tresemme and the lady said all their shampoos are low PH. I tried a litmus paper test and it passed a low PH. I have color treated hair and it doesn't seem to bother it and the hair doesn't feel harsh after so I guess it is good. Would really like to know the real PH on this but nobody seems to know. Even Tresemme.

Peak Mens Sport Stability Insole
Peak Mens Sport Stability Insole

5.0 out of 5 stars This are excellent inserts. You can pay much more for the ..., May 27, 2016
This review is from: Peak Mens Sport Stability Insole
This are excellent inserts. You can pay much more for the same or not as good. I think there are two different versions of the sport model. I bought one from Sears and it was thicker. This one is good but a little thinner. It is the Amazon/ K Mart version. Still good but the Sears version at $24 is a little thicker. They are both marked "sport" model. You will not have any problems but if it is not high enough arch, buy it at Sears.

Adventures of Superman: The Complete Collection
Adventures of Superman: The Complete Collection
DVD ~ George Reeves
Offered by R&M Bargains
Price: $58.49
21 used & new from $58.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I grew up with this and it is great having them again, April 12, 2016
I grew up with this and it is great having them again. Problem is that theyh will no longer p;lay. Warner Brothers used cheap materials and after about 8 years, they will no longer play. I want to call Warner Brother and complain but good luck. If you buy them, back them up right away as the disc are crap.

dCables Olympus VG-160 USB Cable - USB Computer Cord for VG-160
dCables Olympus VG-160 USB Cable - USB Computer Cord for VG-160
Offered by dCables
Price: $5.75
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... that are much ceaper but this is a lot better quality. Much thicker cord so it will last ..., April 3, 2016
There are other cables that are much ceaper but this is a lot better quality. Much thicker cord so it will last longer. Very satisfied.

In-Ear Earbud Stereo Headset, Noise-isolating Wired Headphones with Microphone for Phone PC MP3 by HoldSound (Gray)
Offered by Shenzhen DLL Technology Co., Ltd.
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $8.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sound but not enough volume., March 30, 2016
Actually the sound is not bad. the only problem I have is that the volume is substantially less than other earbuds I have used. I have to record the music really hot just to get decent volume. they are good little ear buds but I need something better.

Rockport Men's World Tour Classic Walking Shoe
Rockport Men's World Tour Classic Walking Shoe
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars The newer Rockport shoes are not made as well and not as comfortable. Sorry, October 13, 2015
This is a shame. All the US companies that now manufacture overseas to save money are now facing the same problem. Inferior workmanship. The older Rockport shoes are not the same. In the end, this will cost them customers and they should have stayed put in the US. I will switch. The newer Rockport shoes are not made as well and not as comfortable. Sorry, you blew it. Another executive decision that belongs in the toilet.

Olympus VG-160 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom (Red) (Old Model)
Olympus VG-160 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom (Red) (Old Model)
3 used & new from $172.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money., October 13, 2015
This certainly is no $1200 SLR camera but I bought it for my daughter and she loves it. The photos are fine and they can be touched a little with a photo program if necessary. It is a very good unit for an inexpensive camera. Glad I bought it.

AGPtEK 8GB Music Player, Black
AGPtEK 8GB Music Player, Black
Offered by Simple Pi
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I had high hopes for this., October 13, 2015
I really wanted to like this after reading all the reviews. I don't listen to much stuff, just talk shows while I am in traffic. The unit is easy to use but the problem is that the sound sounds like I'm hearing double. Maybe it is just a defective unit. I realize this is not a $200 I POD, but, it should at least sound good.
I would recommend trying something else unfortunately. You cannot change the fact that you get what you pay for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4