Profile for Lynnzy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynnzy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
4 x 6, 4 Mil Reclosable Bags w/ White Block, Pack of 500
4 x 6, 4 Mil Reclosable Bags w/ White Block, Pack of 500
Offered by PackagingSuppliesByMail
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 5, 2015
These were a fabulous deal.

Jambu Women's Roxbury Platform Pump,Dark Taupe,9 M US
Jambu Women's Roxbury Platform Pump,Dark Taupe,9 M US
Price: $50.04
4 used & new from $50.04

5.0 out of 5 stars These fit perfect. I have a low instep and my feet ..., May 5, 2015
These fit perfect. I have a low instep and my feet are on the slender side. These are NOT for people with wide feet and high instep. They are super comfortable and very easy to walk in.

Hank and Asha [HD]
Hank and Asha [HD]
DVD
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars unexpected, April 29, 2015
This was a very different and unexpected movie. It's more of a thinking persons movie not so flashy or quick moving but very good none the less. I think what makes it special is the cross cultural angle. If you're on the fence watch it.

Killing Esther
Killing Esther
Price: $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast read page turner, April 18, 2015
This review is from: Killing Esther (Kindle Edition)
This was pretty good. You could read the whole book in about 3 hours or less. I went right through it one evening.

Dickies Men's Big-Tall Sanded Duck Insulated Coverall, Chocolate Brown, Medium/Tall
Offered by OutdoorEquipped
Price: $69.99
7 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 25, 2014
I bought this for a young friend and he loves it

Timberland Women's Willis Chelsea Boot,Dark Brown,6 M US
Timberland Women's Willis Chelsea Boot,Dark Brown,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars fit perfect, February 22, 2014
I bought these in my usual size, size 9 and I have narrow feet and my own size fit good but I did take the original insole out and replace it with a very good one that I had which was a gel insole so that took some of the distance between the arch and top of the shoe out. I have a very low instep so if I didn't do that they would have been big. It took me time to break these in, like a month or so. But now they fit like a glove, just perfect. The do not stain or get wet, and you don't slide around outside in them. I live in Buffalo New York so I wear them in the cold temps all the time. The are fine to wear in 10 degrees and 3 inches of snow. They are not winter boots, but with wool socks they are pretty warm. Love them.

Earth Womens Fashion Mid Calf Boots 100390WSDE Blaze Caribou Suede
Earth Womens Fashion Mid Calf Boots 100390WSDE Blaze Caribou Suede
Offered by deals2424
Price: $119.95 - $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, tons of compliments, February 22, 2014
I have had these about a year and I wore them for 2 springs and one fall season so far. The are not good for winter unless there is no snow basically, They are very warm though and great for all the colder days anything but summer and winter. I live in Buffalo NY so get lots of time to use them. They are ridiculously comfortable and I have had more compliments on these than any pair of shoes I can think of for a long while. It's guys and gals that compliment me.

110 Ways to Spot a Toxic Person - I Love No One
110 Ways to Spot a Toxic Person - I Love No One
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars There is not much here., January 18, 2014
the book does seem accurate though. however there's not much more than an outline of a book to work with.

My Name Is Khan
My Name Is Khan
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be, August 29, 2013
This turned out to be a very good and uplifting movie even though it took a little time getting to that point. I also think that it showed some interesting characteristics of ASD that you would not find illustrated in the US movies. This movie is considered a 'Bollywood' movie so it's very long and it also has the musical spots in it unlike the US/UK/etc movies.

Jambu Women's Galileo Loafer
Jambu Women's Galileo Loafer

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive show, August 18, 2012
I've had my shoes for almost a year now and while I did not wear them a lot, i just did wear them enough to figure out if the heel was gunna shred off or whatever.. and mine are fine. I don't know why there are two reviews saying that these shoes come apart because mine are in fine shape and are just like the other Jambu shoes. I get a lot of compliments on these cozy warm shoes just like On my other Jambues. The fit is just about like the other shoes that I own from this brand. I can wear an 9 or 9.5 in most other brands but in Jambu, I wear an 8.5 or 9 if I'm going to wear heavy socks like with this shoe.

Page: 1 | 2