Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Dickies Men's Big-Tall Sanded Duck Insulated Coverall, Chocolate Brown, Medium/Tall
Offered by East Coast Jeeps
Price: $74.76
6 used & new from $74.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 25, 2014
I bought this for a young friend and he loves it

Timberland Women's Willis Chelsea Boot,Dark Brown,6 M US
Timberland Women's Willis Chelsea Boot,Dark Brown,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars fit perfect, February 22, 2014
I bought these in my usual size, size 9 and I have narrow feet and my own size fit good but I did take the original insole out and replace it with a very good one that I had which was a gel insole so that took some of the distance between the arch and top of the shoe out. I have a very low instep so if I didn't do that they would have been big. It took me time to break these in, like a month or so. But now they fit like a glove, just perfect. The do not stain or get wet, and you don't slide around outside in them. I live in Buffalo New York so I wear them in the cold temps all the time. The are fine to wear in 10 degrees and 3 inches of snow. They are not winter boots, but with wool socks they are pretty warm. Love them.

Earth Womens Fashion Mid Calf Boots 100390WSDE Blaze Caribou Suede
Earth Womens Fashion Mid Calf Boots 100390WSDE Blaze Caribou Suede
Offered by deals2424
Price: $119.95 - $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, tons of compliments, February 22, 2014
I have had these about a year and I wore them for 2 springs and one fall season so far. The are not good for winter unless there is no snow basically, They are very warm though and great for all the colder days anything but summer and winter. I live in Buffalo NY so get lots of time to use them. They are ridiculously comfortable and I have had more compliments on these than any pair of shoes I can think of for a long while. It's guys and gals that compliment me.

110 Ways to Spot a Toxic Person - I Love No One
110 Ways to Spot a Toxic Person - I Love No One
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars There is not much here., January 18, 2014
the book does seem accurate though. however there's not much more than an outline of a book to work with.

My Name Is Khan
My Name Is Khan
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be, August 29, 2013
This turned out to be a very good and uplifting movie even though it took a little time getting to that point. I also think that it showed some interesting characteristics of ASD that you would not find illustrated in the US movies. This movie is considered a 'Bollywood' movie so it's very long and it also has the musical spots in it unlike the US/UK/etc movies.

Jambu Women's Galileo Loafer
Jambu Women's Galileo Loafer

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive show, August 18, 2012
I've had my shoes for almost a year now and while I did not wear them a lot, i just did wear them enough to figure out if the heel was gunna shred off or whatever.. and mine are fine. I don't know why there are two reviews saying that these shoes come apart because mine are in fine shape and are just like the other Jambu shoes. I get a lot of compliments on these cozy warm shoes just like On my other Jambues. The fit is just about like the other shoes that I own from this brand. I can wear an 9 or 9.5 in most other brands but in Jambu, I wear an 8.5 or 9 if I'm going to wear heavy socks like with this shoe.

Jambu Women's Sugar Wedge Pump
Jambu Women's Sugar Wedge Pump
Price: $104.18 - $139.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, but order DOWN, July 5, 2012
I bought these shoes in the gray colour that is not shown here but they are very cool, and I sure gets lots of compliments. They look very expensive on and I usually wear a size 9 or 9 1/2 but in these I ended up buying a size 8 1/2 and to tell you the truth, I could have even fit into the size 8 and I never wore a size 8 since I was 10 years old. So order down about a half size if your feet are wide and a whole size down if you have narrow feet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic papers, November 30, 2011
These are great papers and everyone who borrowed some from me asked where I got them because they are not found in our area. I would certainly buy more. No doubt about it!

Growing Up Sicilian and Female: In America, in a Small Town, in the 30s
Growing Up Sicilian and Female: In America, in a Small Town, in the 30s
by Sadie Penzato
23 used & new from $6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars I too felt like part of the family, November 30, 2011
As another reviewer said, 'I felt like part of the family', basically sums it up for me too. This book was wonderful and I couldn't wait to get started in the evenings reading it. The story was one that pulled you in and made you an intimate family member while you lived the life on the family farm in New Palz, New York. I am Sicilian but I never had a chance to hear many stories from that side of my family so I thought this book would help me find out more about my Sicilian heritage. This book did MORE that I expected. In fact, this book changed me from the time I put it down. It seemed like Sadie's lessons were now mine,and now I really do see what a life my extended family came from, lived, and left. I especially liked that the book ended with Sadie going to Sicily and that was the perfect ending because I thought that maybe one day I too would be able to go.

3"x6" (Width x length) 100pc Zipper Reclosable Ziplock Bags 2 Mil
3"x6" (Width x length) 100pc Zipper Reclosable Ziplock Bags 2 Mil

5.0 out of 5 stars I got the size wrong but..., October 20, 2011
I was a little confused about what the size would look like, and it's my 'bad' for that. I did not expect them to be so skinny. They are really nice and heavy bags that cold hold perfectly a bunch of carrot and celery sticks. They would also be good for salad dressing in a lunch or even for crayons or something like that. Next time though, I would buy some a little wider. :)

Page: 1 | 2