Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for Sareexmcclaran > Reviews

Browse

Sareexmcclaran's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sareexmcclaran "Saree A. McClaran" RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aldo Women's Baellan Fashion Sneaker, Silver, 37 EU/6.5 B US
Aldo Women's Baellan Fashion Sneaker, Silver, 37 EU/6.5 B US

4.0 out of 5 stars Run Small. Look even better in person though, March 31, 2016
These shoes do run a bit small, I'd say a half size to an entire size depending on how comfortably you like your shoes to fit. I got a 6.5 though I wear 5.5/6 and they are still snug. I was going to return for a larger size but can tell by wearing them for about an hour now that I'll be able to stretch them to my accurate size. The length is correct but they are narrow. The sole is a bit hard instead of a nice squish like most skate like shoes, but these are more "decorative" I suppose since they are very sparkly and fashionable. Glad I got them on sale because I almost bought them for $60 and wouldn't have been as pleased.

Dragon Touch Y88X 7'' Quad Core Google Android 4.4 KitKat Tablet PC, Dual Camera, HD 1024x600 Multi-touch Screen, 8GB Nand Flash, Google Play & Zoodles Pre-load, 3D Game Supported (Advanced version of Y88)- Pink [By TabletExpress]

4.0 out of 5 stars Meh, March 2, 2016
This is the 2nd tablet of the Dragon Touches I have bought, I thought the first was just a fluke, but now on the second, about 7 months later doing the same as the other, it does not want to hold a charge. Still works when I can get it to charge but the issue is identical to the last one.

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Cute and Cuddly Baby Margaret Plush
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Cute and Cuddly Baby Margaret Plush
Price: $14.99
25 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, March 2, 2016
My three year old son fell in love with Margret on her first appearance of Daniel Tiger, now she goes every where we go.
She is very soft, snuggley, nothing for little ones to get hurt on. We absolutely adore Margret!

Run the Jewels, Vol. 2
Run the Jewels, Vol. 2
Price: $6.99
107 used & new from $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 9, 2015
This review is from: Run the Jewels, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
Quickly became my favorite album of the year.

The Powers That B [2 CD][Explicit]
The Powers That B [2 CD][Explicit]
Price: $10.99
60 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 9, 2015
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all.

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood 3-in-1 Transformation Treehouse
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood 3-in-1 Transformation Treehouse
Offered by Mr. Nice Toy
Price: $41.70
20 used & new from $41.70

3.0 out of 5 stars however two of the three do not fit on the pegs so my son gets disappointed. When he is playing none of the characters ..., January 8, 2015
Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. We were really excited about getting this for my 2.5 year old for Christmas. Upon putting it together, as others have stated it is very flimsy, pieces just fall off and do not fit correctly. The characters have holes in the bottom to stand on the swing and to dance, however two of the three do not fit on the pegs so my son gets disappointed.
When he is playing none of the characters can go down the slide because it just pops off, the elevator sticks, and the part that comes down falls, pretty much the only part that works correctly is the swing.
The characters and play pieces are adorable, the concept is adorable, we LOVE Daniel tiger, but I can only give this 3 stars, and that is because I'm feeling generous. It is not worth $40.

Juliet Of The Spirits (The Criterion Collection)
Juliet Of The Spirits (The Criterion Collection)
DVD ~ Alba Cancellieri

Edition: Diary
Price: $15.76
44 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Though fun to fill out, September 9, 2014
This review is from: My Pregnancy Journal (Diary)
Though fun to fill out, I felt very strange that when I got mine (nothing was filled out at all) the previous owner's sonogram photo fell out... :/

My Flower Fairies Baby Book
My Flower Fairies Baby Book
by Cicely Mary Barker
20 used & new from $10.63

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 9, 2014
Beautiful.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Sailor Scouts!, September 9, 2014
Super soft and comfy. Perfect for upcoming autumn weather.
Item shipped very fast (was wearing within three days of purchasing.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3