Profile for Melissa Niksic > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1827

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melissa Niksic RSS Feed (Chicago, IL United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
VTech Record and Learn KidiStudio Play Toy
VTech Record and Learn KidiStudio Play Toy
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, September 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is such a cute and fun toy! The microphone and recording element gives it a little something extra that most other keyboard toys don't offer. My 2.5-year-old niece adores this toy, and it keeps her occupied for literally hours on end. I think it will provide entertainmemt for years to come.

Divergent
Divergent
by Veronica Roth
Price: $5.65
474 used & new from $0.47

3.0 out of 5 stars LAME!, September 16, 2014
This review is from: Divergent (Paperback)
A three-star review is quite generous on my part. If I could, I'd give it two and a half stars, max. This book is such an obvious rip-off of "The Hunger Games," and in my opinion that trilogy isn't at all as good as the masses claim it to be to begin with, so this version is that much worse. As a Chicagoan, I did enjoy the hometown setting, and the thought of a post-apocalyptic Chicago is intriguing/horrifying, but this book just doesn't deliver much beyond that. There are way too many holes in the plot, most of the characters are one-dimensional, and the writing isn't very strong. I decided that I wouldn't finish the trilogy, so I Googled summaries of the next two books and they sound even worse than this one, so I did myself a favor by not reading anymore.

OXO Good Grips Professional 8-Inch Slicing Knife
OXO Good Grips Professional 8-Inch Slicing Knife
Offered by Kellys Basket Inc.
Price: $13.01
5 used & new from $13.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, September 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm very pleased with the high quality of this knife. The price is very affordable, but the knife is quite sturdy and efficient, with a firm handle that has a very comfortable grip. You really can't go wrong here.

OXO Good Grips Jar Spatula, White
OXO Good Grips Jar Spatula, White
Price: $6.99
11 used & new from $6.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very handy spatula. The unusual long and narrow shape allows you to scrape every last bit of frosting, jam, etc. from the bottom of a jar or container. It has a comfortable grip and seems easier to control than many other spatulas: less wobbly somehow. I am a huge fan.

WD My Passport Ultra Anniversary Edition 1 TB - premium storage with style (WDBTYH0010BCG-NESN)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome external drive, September 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a fantastic external hard drive. My old PC is on its last legs, and I needed something to back up all of my files. The WD My Passport drive is small, sleek, compact, and durable (love the metal casing!). More importantly, it's super easy to use. I was able to back up all of my personal files quickly, with no issues, and I have a ton of large files on my computer: no problem! There's still a ton of room left over for when my next computer dies, LOL. I highly recommend this hard drive.

Bond No. 9 Hudson Yards Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml
Bond No. 9 Hudson Yards Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml
Offered by WhoSmellsGood
Price: $279.00
2 used & new from $279.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fragrance for spring or anytime, September 5, 2014
I'm generally not a fan of springtime floral scents, but this fragrance is great. Subtle floral/herbs without either being too overpowering. It's great! The scent is also pretty long-lasting.

Munchkin Latch Lightweight Pacifier, Green/Orange, 0+ Months
Munchkin Latch Lightweight Pacifier, Green/Orange, 0+ Months
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pacifier innovation, people!!! Read on..., September 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My little nephew can outsmart any pacifier that ends up in his mouth. Within seconds, he manages to spit it out, and then of course he freaks out. This pacifier isn't full-proof, but there's a noticeable difference in the amount of times the kid manages to spit these out. I think the fact that the pacifiers are so lightweight makes it more comfortable for him, and harder for him to push them out. The one-piece design is also very sturdy and easy to clean. I highly recommend this product.

Now Designs Apron, Black
Now Designs Apron, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $19.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 3, 2014
This review is from: Now Designs Apron, Black (Kitchen)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great, basic apron that's high-quality and durable. I like the fact that the apron is adjustable and is one of the few aprons out there targeted to both males and females. It's a no-frills, practical item that will sustain a lot of regular use.

Lucky Us: A Novel
Lucky Us: A Novel
by Amy Bloom
Price: $15.60
93 used & new from $11.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting family tragi-comedy, September 1, 2014
This review is from: Lucky Us: A Novel (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very interesting book that really has its ups and downs. "Lucky" chronicles the lives of two sisters, Iris and Eva, and their very untraditional family scraping through the 1940s together. The story itself is engaging, and there's never a dull moment. I became somewhat disenchanted with the book about midway through because I was irritated by all the selfish characters and all the terrible things that happen to these people. But, I guess the author was trying to mirror the many hurdles that face us in our everyday lives, and the way all of us can behave selfishly at times. This is definitely a well-written and very unique story. If you are looking for something different, you've found it.

Her Brilliant Career: Ten Extraordinary Women of the Fifties
Her Brilliant Career: Ten Extraordinary Women of the Fifties
by Rachel Cooke
Price: $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous stories about British women in the 1950s, September 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This book really appealed to me because I haven't read much about British women during this period of history. The book is really a series of essays devoid to one or more women, telling her story and the trials/successes she endured during the very beginning of the feminist movement. The writing itself is superb and the stories are extremely engaging. I couldn't put it down. Definitely check out this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20