Profile for AF > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AF RSS Feed (NoVA)

Page: 1 | 2
Hamilton Beach 04383A True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner
Hamilton Beach 04383A True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner
Price: $44.99
9 used & new from $40.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Removes dust and fine ash from air near woodburning stove, January 16, 2015
Appears to clear the air well near our woodburning stove. I can't say I have a scientific way to test the air quality but the filter gets dirty and the plastic fins on the clean-air side of the filter stay completely clean. The fins could not possibly stay clean if the filter wasn't removing particulate matter from the air. How localized the effect is I can't tell, but whatever air it takes in, it cleans. The walls of the room also pass the white glove test. This is an enclosed woodburning stove but smoke does enter the room to some extent when we are starting the fire and fine ash can escape when we are cleaning the firebox, so there are certainly fine particles there that are being removed from the air. I'm happy with it.

PicassoTiles® 100 piece set Magnet Building Tiles Clear 3D color Magnetic Building Blocks - Creativity beyond Imagination! - Educational, Inspirational, Conventional, and Recreational!"
Offered by Reauct
Price: $81.99
7 used & new from $81.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, kids adore them, November 10, 2014
These are great, seem every bit as strong as magnatiles. I couldn't find the country of manufacture on the packaging, interesting.

BUTTERFLY Necklace Charm Pendant w/ Crystal Wings in Butterfly Velour Gift Box-Colors may vary
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $7.23
3 used & new from $6.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Assorted color choice = Blue (for us), a nice little bit of bling, November 10, 2014
Very nice looking for a little girl, appears to be in good working order. We chose the "Assorted" color and received blue, which I was expecting due to others' comments. Quick shipping.

Arte Viva 36-Piece Nobile Porcelain Dinnerware Place Setting, Serving for 6
Arte Viva 36-Piece Nobile Porcelain Dinnerware Place Setting, Serving for 6

4.0 out of 5 stars A+ for usefulness, August 10, 2014
My favorite feature is that you get both a deep bowl and shallow, wide one. These are ok, not great but I'm happy with them. The porcelain finish isn't 100% perfect, but maybe 97%.

Fromm Edge Ahead Rhythm Shear, 7"
Fromm Edge Ahead Rhythm Shear, 7"

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 10, 2014
Work so much better than my sewing shears!

Rubbermaid Configurations Custom Closet Organizer, Deluxe, 4 to 8 Foot, White (FG3H8900WHT)
Price: $114.66
9 used & new from $103.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, so many ways to make it perfect for your space, changes as needs change, August 10, 2014
This is the second of these sets we have bought; they're great. Plan carefully and you'll be rewarded. The planning, including measurement and finding studs, may take as long as installation... but that's because installation is pretty straightforward. Love it and my daughter's room is clean for literally the first time in years! It's not her fault, there was nowhere for her to put stuff.

Tangle Teezer Brush Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pearl Blue
Tangle Teezer Brush Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pearl Blue
Offered by YOYO NATURE
Price: $17.99
13 used & new from $13.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, August 10, 2014
There's really nothing special about this as far as brushing my four year old's long, fine, wavy hair. It's ok, but I'm not sure it's any different from any other brush.

Tanglefoot 300000666 Japanese Beetle Xpando Trap
Tanglefoot 300000666 Japanese Beetle Xpando Trap
Price: $16.44
26 used & new from $14.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the plastic bag type, August 10, 2014
Works great, catches many more beetles than our plastic bag trap, maybe ten times as many. Be sure to put a bag over the opening when you submerge it to empty it or you will have live beetles crawling over the tops of the dead ones since they all float.

Erector Construction Fire Rescue Set
Erector Construction Fire Rescue Set
Offered by Hope's Store For Fun
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Parent hates it, kids love it, August 10, 2014
My biggest problem is that the plastic bolts don't fasten well, they quickly come loose if a child is actually playing with the toy. The first time this happened I thought, "why didn't my husband do a better job tightening the bolts?" But I have seen parts I tightened as much as possible come loose in just minutes. Pieces are shed all around the house as the parts fall off. Not enough basic parts so you are limited in what you can do other than the examples in the manual. The toys do look good the first minute after constructed, and my kids love this.
As a parent who doesn't want to step on screws and lose pieces, I give this zero stars, my kids give it four stars.

Trim Easy Hold Fingernail Clipper, 1 ea
Trim Easy Hold Fingernail Clipper, 1 ea
Offered by NY Discounts
Price: $4.43
10 used & new from $1.86

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice clippers, but wrong size, May 24, 2014
These are listed as fingernail clippers, they sent me toenail clippers. They look lovely. If I didn't already have 3 pairs of toenail clippers I'd keep them.

Page: 1 | 2