Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Andrew S. > Reviews

Browse

Andrew S.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andrew S. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Stanley 30312 Plugmax Eco
Stanley 30312 Plugmax Eco
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The convenience is well worth the money!, May 27, 2016
As I have read in the other reviews, item is a little larger then the picture leads you to believe. But with 2 of these I will have 6 outlets rather then 3 and both with the added power off/on switch. The outlets are on the side of my work bench and I now do not have to plug and unplug my over head light... The convenience is well worth the money!

Fruit Of The Loom Men's 6 Pack Heavy Duty Reinforced Crew Socks, Grey, 10-13 Sock/6-12 Shoe
Price: $11.00
2 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars They wear well, they fit well, they don't stretch out!, May 23, 2016
Socks, they are socks...Sorry for such a plain review. But then again I have always wore Fruit of the Loom socks, t-shirts and cotton boxers. Other then going gray color rather then white 20+ years ago I will still use FOTL! They wear well, they fit well, they don't stretch out!

Eclipse Kendall Blackout Thermal Curtain Panel,Ivory,63-Inch
Eclipse Kendall Blackout Thermal Curtain Panel,Ivory,63-Inch
7 used & new from $13.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Good investment,and they lower the temp!, May 23, 2016
Very nice looking curtains. Not to dark, but not bright at all gives a nice glow to the room. Was able to remove the fan from the window due to these curtains lowering the temp that much. The room faces the west so the sun shines directly on the widest wall of the room all day, so it would get good and hot in the room! I'm going to replace the curtains in the living room next, again facing the west. This time I will use the dark charcoal gray (it says black) color. All the windows facing west have the mirrored reflective dark tint, so I think with that and these curtains I have the problem resolved as best as possible.

Goodia 400/600 Grit Knife Sharpeners Folding Pocket Diamond Stone / Butterfly Knife for outdoor camping
Offered by Goodia
2 used & new from $7.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a champ!, May 17, 2016
Works like a champ..takes some getting use to. I'm a wet stone user and this is pretty darn nice! I've sharpen a few different size knives and it give a clean, uniform, sharp blade!

#1 BEST Probiotic Supplement - 60 Day Supply with 100% Moneyback Guarantee - Improve Digestion, Bowel Regularity, & Increase Energy with the Most Potent Probiotic Available (1 Bottle - 60 Day Supply)
Offered by Sharp Nutrition
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I swear I could feel the difference 3 days after the first dose!, May 13, 2016
I swear I could feel the difference 3 days after the first dose. Blotting was gone, stomach felt so much better. I will purchase this product when I need to more!

Pyramex Individually Packaged Lens Cleaning Towelettes - 100 Pack - 8" x 5" Size - No Streaks
Offered by Tuff Supplies
Price: $9.79
18 used & new from $4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Clear Smudge Free Lenses The First Time!, April 28, 2016
Tired of the smudges, streaks and or haze left on your lenses when you try to clean them....Well you just found one of the best products as far as I'm concerned! It is so nice to have clean clear lenses without having to clean the same lenses half a dozen times..one towelette and the job is done the first time!

Hint: I wash my glasses at least once a week if not more to remove the skin oils and grime that collect from every days use and handling of your glasses...wash your glasses!

WISLIFE Cut Resistant Gloves ;Level 5 Protection, Food Grade,EN388 Certified, Safty Gloves for Hand protection and yard-work, Kitchen Glove for Cutting and slicing,1 pair (Large)
Offered by Wislife
2 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars These gloves impressed the heck out of me!, April 26, 2016
These gloves impressed the heck out of me. I drug numerous blades of sharpness's across the gloves and not even a strand showing after. I have a very large assortment of knives, throwing implements, hatchets, battle axes, sword and I keep everyone of them as sharp if not razor sharp at all times. I also like the fact that I can handle the blades and not leave skin oils on the blades that will cause rust on some of the Japanese (Tamahagane) made sword or better steel knife blades. Well worth the money spent!

Wash Cloth Towels by Royal, 24-Pack, 100% Natural Cotton, 12 x 12, Commercial Grade, Appropriate for use in Bathroom, Kitchen, Nursery and for Cleaning, Soft and Absorbent, Machine Washable, White
Offered by Equinox Int
8 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wash Cloths That Get The Job Done Well!, April 26, 2016
Very happy with these wash cloths. These are great if you want to feel as if you washed your face or body instead of that slimy feeling the thicker cloths leave.

Rust Oleum 280703 American Accents Ultra Cover 2X Spray Paint, Matte Clear, 12-Ounce
Price: $3.86
2 used & new from $3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Powdered Coat Finish, March 4, 2016
Used this as a cover coat for a 1/350 Star Trek Enterprise...I have to say "It looks GREAT" Has a Powdered Coat Finish look. The paint, decals all look factory built! Very Pleased!

MLTOOLS® 6 inch Mini Trimmer Pruning Shear P8234
MLTOOLS® 6 inch Mini Trimmer Pruning Shear P8234
Offered by ML TOOLS
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean edges and sharp corners every time!, February 20, 2016
These are a great pair of trimmers. I have a couple pairs already that I use for Plastic Model Building, but these are my favorite pair by far! I’ve cut thin metal and plastic with these a buncha times now and they cut clean edges and sharp corners every time and are still sharp. And for the folks with the large hands, the handle is large enough to sit comfortably in my yeti size hands. Well worth the money spent!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9