Profile for R. CONNOLLY > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. CONNOLLY RSS Feed (Hampshire, England)

Skagen Men's 233XLTMNC Titanium Blue Dial Titanium Watch
Skagen Men's 233XLTMNC Titanium Blue Dial Titanium Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Men's 233XLTMNC, August 28, 2012
Firstly, many thanks to Amazon for the swift delivery of the product. It was dispatched from America on Monday morning and got to me here in the UK on Wednesday afternoon Amazing!
The watch was everything I wanted; slim, lightweight and had the most beautiful blue face. The watch got unsolicited admiration within half an hour of me wearing it out in public!
So why only 2 stars? The clasp, which is to mind substandard.
After 2 weeks I wore it to an evening football match. It was a close game and I kept checking my beautiful watch right up to the final whistle. Then I walked to my car and drove home. Halfway home I checked the time only to find my wrist bare. The clasp had obviously come undone and with the watch being so light it had gone without me even noticing. A friend of mine said the same thing had happened to him with his Skagen but that it had happened in daylight and he managed to catch it before it hit the floor.
So, a word of advice, if you are tempted by this, make sure you give yourself slightly more slack than normal when adjusting the strap.
Footnote: Amazon customer services have been totally brilliant and sorted everything out for me. Amazon is simply the best.