Profile for debsmeezers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

debsmeezers RSS Feed

Eat More of What You Love: Over 200 Brand-New Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories
by Marlene Koch
Price: $18.99
209 used & new from $0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be your GO-TO cookbook, March 29, 2012
I am OVERJOYED there is a sequel to Eat What You Love! If you want to cook healthy for your family and guests without losing taste, this is your go-to cookbook...push the other cookbooks to the side. My husband is diabetic and I am a lifetime Weight Watchers member at goal. We are so happy that we don't have to give up tasty food to stay on our healthy food plan following this cookbook. I love how this cookbook is so easy to read and follow, from gathering the ingredients from your pantry and fridge, and then following the instructions to put the dish on your plate. Another great aspect of this cookbook is the ingredients won't break your bank. Most spices, oils and sauces I already have in my pantry/fridge. I would write more, but I have to get back to preparing General Tso's Chicken, page 251. You will be so happy you purchased this cookbook!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2012 10:56 AM PDT