Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for eus > Reviews

Browse

eus' Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

eus RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ink & Toner Geek ® - 10 Pack Remanufactured Replacement Inkjet Cartridges for Epson T200 T200XL #200 #200XL (T200XL120, T200XL220, T200XL320, T200XL420) For Use With Epson Expression XP-200 Small-in-One Expression XP-300 Small-in-One Expression XP-310 Small-in-One Expression XP-400 Small-in-One Expression XP-410 Small-in-One WorkForce WF-2520 WorkForce WF-2530 WorkForce WF-2540 (4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow)
Offered by Ink & Toner Geek
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fraction of the cost! Does what it should., May 12, 2016
This is almost $1 per cartridge, vs. the official cartridge being $20+ per cartridge! I've replaced a few of the cartridges in my WF-2540, and yes, there's an annoying dialog on both the printer and my computer telling me that I'm using a non-epson cartridge. You can click through the prompts and the printer prints fine. The annoying dialogs are Epson's drivers, and can't be avoided, but let me remind you, that at this price range, I'm perfectly fine with that, and the Epson drivers are just as annoying with low ink warnings even if you use the genuine product.

Prints streak free, no alignment issues. Will report back if it lasts shorter than the OEM cartridge.

Thick and Strong Ski Shoulder Carrier Lash Handle Straps Porter
Thick and Strong Ski Shoulder Carrier Lash Handle Straps Porter
Offered by Estore Ship From China
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, this can't be beat, May 5, 2016
The straps are adjustable since its velcro, and the carrying strap attaches with clips to the ski straps, That means you can get creative and clip other things to the straps if needed.

I find it easiest to carry the skis vertically and sling this over a shoulder, with my pole straps around my skiis and velcro'ed in. I'm completely hands free to and from the lift. ALL FOR $10!

These are also great storage straps. Since they attach to the carrying strap using a clip mechanism, I have my skis stored on my garage ceiling using carabiner clips attaching to the velcro straps. Stores both my skis and my poles for the summer.

Racor PHL-1R Pro HeavyLift 4-by-4-Foot Cable-Lifted Storage Rack
Racor PHL-1R Pro HeavyLift 4-by-4-Foot Cable-Lifted Storage Rack
Price: $131.87
23 used & new from $88.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome garage storage device, May 5, 2016
We have a garage with an exposed ceiling. I installed this storage lift by adding additional 2x4's to the ceiling joists, and this lift system makes storing additional boxes and junk super easy. The key thing is being able to lower the platform to easily retrieve items makes it usable for seasonal items (ski gear, Christmas decorations, patio cushions, extra chairs etc). Raising and lowering is simple, and the locking mechanism is great.

I did not run into any issues with the lag bolts that previous users have encountered, and I had a pretty straightforward install. The lag bolts are metric, and so you will need a metric socket set to install them. Pre-drill the holes and you shouldn't have any problems. A few reviews here mention that the design has changed, and I do have the "red" worm gear, but I didn't think the setup was flimbsy. It seems sturdy enough for the 250lb weight limit.

I was initially hesitant at the sturdy-ness of the wire grate as the platform, but the gauge of the metal is quite strong, and the grate works well since you can hook tie-downs anywhere with ease, and even use carabiners to hook gear under the grate as well (that's where I put my skis and poles).

This totally beats carrying large and/or heavy items up and down ladders.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Huawei Watch Charger, Huawei Watch Charging Cradle Dock, AnoKe Replacement Charging Docking Station Cradle Holder Dock + Micro USB Data Charging Cable Cord For (Huawei Watch 2015)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 27, 2016
Works great, and a fraction of the cost of the genuine charger. There is a magnet in the charger, and it aligns to the Huawei watch without issue. This charger is more flexible than the original charger because you can use any micro USB cable with it, making this the perfect travel adapter for my watch.

HP ENVY 13-d010nr 13.3-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD)
HP ENVY 13-d010nr 13.3-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD)
Offered by Connect Buy
Price: $928.26
11 used & new from $450.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Dead pixels. Check your screens!, November 17, 2015
It is surprisingly sturdy, thin and light. Good size and good specs.

However mine came with a few dead pixels in the middle of the screen. Very surprising in this day and age, and for a laptop in this price range. Good thing I bought through Amazon with its satisfaction guarantee.

Huawei Watch Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Link Band (U.S. Warranty)
Huawei Watch Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Link Band (U.S. Warranty)
Offered by Yingli Betty
Price: $256.00
54 used & new from $217.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, November 3, 2015
Love the watch, feels great on the wrist and not too heavy or bulky. I was a little hesitant at the heft at first, but after realizing that it is actually thinner than my Casio G-Shock that it is replacing, it became a no brainer.

I actually ended up getting this watch through the Amazon Warehouse deal (used), since it typically knocks 30-40% off the new price from returned items, open box items or damaged items. Even though it was a "very good" condition, I couldn't actually tell where the item was "scratched" -- looks like new to me! Check it out if you get a chance. Supplies are limited and they come and go on the page.

Let's face it, if you are interested in this watch, you are getting it mostly based on looks. I'm not that interested in the "fitness" sensors and capabilities (especially since its a stainless strap), and I kinda wish they had a cheaper model that didn't have the heart rate sensor and step counter. What concerned me was how the watch would look with the available android wear settings, and whether it would still look like a nice watch in ambient mode and how the battery would last. I didn't want a black screen most of the time (apple watch), and I didn't want the battery to die in half a day if I could keep the screen on. I was relatively new to android wear, and I actually found it difficult to really understand what kind of experience I would be getting, so I'll post my experience here.
- Watch faces have an "ambient" mode, which is a simpler (usually black and white) low power face that shows on the screen after a few seconds. This is to save battery. You can actually disable the "minimal ambient" mode, so some supported faces will in its ambient mode still have its background, and color, but will be dimmer and lose the "second" hand or any animations. Running with the screen on, and without minimal ambient mode makes this a beautiful watch, since you always have a beautiful watch face on all the time.
- With the Huawei watch, the battery is sufficient. I get through my 16 hour days with 45-50% battery left with the above settings, with brightness set to 5 when active, and 4 when in "ambient"
So yes, you can achieve the always-on watch look without killing the battery. I've also noticed that in the non-minimal ambient mode that the watch face shifts every now and then to prevent screen burn in and save your pixels, so you don't have to worry about long term damage by keeping the screen on.

To make the most of your Huawei watch, and to fix that "small charging indicator" problem, get the following apps for your watch:
- Wear Mini Launcher (allows easy launching of apps by swiping from left to right)
- Wear Charging (shows a beautiful charging screen, for those who complain about the small charging indicator)
- Coffee Time (add your Starbucks card as a barcode on the screen so you can pay with your watch)
- Wear Camera (viewfinder and camera control from your watch)

With the Wear Charging app installed, it is obvious when the charging pins connect and when the charger needs to be adjusted. Yes, its a shame that it doesn't have wireless charging, but because it has direct metal contacts, it charges MUCH FASTER. You can get a full charge in about an hour! I would rather have fast charging than wireless charging.

But why not 5 stars? Because the stainless steel is very soft. You will get scratches and blemishes very fast. The face of the watch around the screen is polished stainless steel, where the sides are brushed. The polished side is unfortunate, as that finish does not hide scratches as well as the brushed finish, and IMO, it should have been brushed all around if the metal this soft.

LeHigh Crawford Flip Up Storage Rack #FSR13
LeHigh Crawford Flip Up Storage Rack #FSR13
Price: $7.12
33 used & new from $4.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, June 26, 2014
Like the previous reviewer (A. Suhy) mentions, you can get it at Home Depot for $5.95 regular price. The capacity mentioned on the Home Depot version is 50lbs, which should be enough for 95% of the bikes out there.

Yes you need a stud finder, as this MUST go into a stud. You should use a 1/8" drill bit as recommended to pre drill holes for installation.

The screws are fine. You will need to have the proper philips head for the screw. You will strip the screw if you use a #2 philips. Use a #3 (bigger) and you will be perfectly fine with the provided screws.

If you tighten the top screw enough (clamping the metal that holds the sway bar), the rack will fold up and stay in the up position.

WORX WG775 Lil'Mo 14-Inch 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Mower with Removable Battery and Grass Collection Bag
Price: $192.00
71 used & new from $134.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little mower, but battery quality control issues, September 5, 2012
I wanted a small lawn mower since we don't have a lot of grass in our yard. The grass we did have was very thick so I was a little nervous getting a small cordless mower.

The mower worked fine, although it does struggle a little with the thickness of the grass, going over the lawn a few extra times does the trick. The mulching feature also works great as long as the grass is dry when you mow it. The bag is so small its almost comical how frequent you need to empty it.

I am disappointed in the quality control of the battery. When we received it new, it showed 2 out of the 3 lights for the charge indicator on the battery. Even after a full night of charging and several uses, the battery never goes above those 2 lights for the charge indicator. The charger even lights up showing that it is fully charged.

I don't know if that means that the charge indicator is faulty, or whether this battery is only 66% effective. Returning the entire lawn mower is too much of a hassle through Amazon, and Worx customer service just tells us to talk to Amazon about the problem. In the end, I would've liked to exchange just the battery.

At least a 66% battery can last through my tiny lawn.

Beware of potentially faulty batteries, and an hassle in dealing with returns for just the battery of this mower!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2012 5:07 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery!, May 13, 2012
The battery works perfectly. Had to replace my Samsung battery after it started bulging. I conditioned it 3 cycles and the battery works like a charm. Can't quite remember the performance of the old Samsung 1500mAh battery that came with the phone, but I can easily get a day and a half of moderate use out of this battery. This is with IM service on, 2 push mail accounts, and moderate data usage.

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 16.2 MP Waterproof Digital Still Camera with Exmor R CMOS Sensor, 3D Sweep Panorama, and Full HD 1080/60i Video (Silver)
7 used & new from $154.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly amazing WATERPROOF camera, December 9, 2011
I was a little spooked at first by all the one star reviews here saying that the camera was not waterproof. However after our trip to Hawaii, the camera performed very well. We were actually amazed at all the different modes the camera had, and the touchscreen worked well above water.

Normally when you buy a cheap waterproof camera (we paid $160 over thanksgiving), you sacrifice picture quality. This camera does great pictures both underwater and above water. We also love the ability to take widescreen photos, and great HD video with excellent frame rates.

Battery life was good too, it will last you a full day, with a lot of pictures and video taking. You will need to charge it at the end of the day.

Having the camera as a charger is both its strength and weakness. It will force you to buy an additional charger if you want to charge a secondary battery while you are out for the day. However, it is also convenient having it as a charger esp with the USB cord as the charger. This will make it easy for you to top up the battery when you are driving in your car.

It is a little annoying to have to slide the front cover up and down to turn the camera on and off. Its good in the way that it will protect the lens, and you wont worry about anything scratching it. But it does get caught on stuff, and sand can get trapped between it and the camera.

What's important to do with this and ALL waterproof cameras is to ensure that the rubber seals don't have any debris building up on it. Wipe around the edges of the rubber, and of the contact points with your finger or something to make sure that it will form a proper seal.

Page: 1 | 2