Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Buyer > Reviews

Browse

Buyer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Buyer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - VENGEANCE MX Red, RED LED
Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - VENGEANCE MX Red, RED LED
7 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this keyboard, August 25, 2015
I love this keyboard, such a fantastic design I cant even begin to explain... move away from the primitive keyboard designs that are not mechanical and the spaces between keys and bottom of board is so easy to clean, majority of this keyboard is steel which to me signifies quality. Keys are perfect, volume control and music keys work with itunes int he background as I play games or do other tyhings USB port on the front of keyboard is there but I don't use it. GET THIS KEYBOARD!!!!

Metro ED500 DataVac 500-Watt 120 volt 0.75-HP Electric Blower Duster
Metro ED500 DataVac 500-Watt 120 volt 0.75-HP Electric Blower Duster
Price: $56.99
255 used & new from $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tool for cleaning, August 25, 2015
Fantastic tool for cleaning...anything. I use it to monthly clean my computer and this bad boy is so powerful, not a single dust particle remains. Does not damage the equipment i.e motherboard etc... in the end this is the cheaper way than compressed cans of air. for those complaining that its too loud... yea it is loud but hell not like you cleaning the damn computer in the library so its just a poor reason to complain.

Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5-012-16AA Detachable 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop (32GB)
Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5-012-16AA Detachable 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop (32GB)
Offered by New Heights Product (NO TAX anywhere)
Price: $329.95
10 used & new from $129.00

4.0 out of 5 stars take notes in class using word no more no less and for that this bad boy is fine, August 25, 2015
Bought for one use and one use only; take notes in class using word no more no less and for that this bad boy is fine. 4 stars for being a bit expensive for the specs but ehh, what you gonna do... Problem is the free office 365 year subscription it comes with will take up more than half of the internal HDD even if you use a micro SD card majority of files will go on main HDD idk why but its a damn waste. I wish I could install Windows 7 on this though, cant stand Windows 8.1.

Fintie Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5 Folio Case, 2-in-1 Premium Vegan Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Cover For Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5-012 10.1-Inch Tablet PC, Black
Offered by Fintie
Price: $30.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid design for a $12 case (shipping included) fits flawlessly ..., August 25, 2015
Solid design for a $12 case (shipping included) fits flawlessly and does what it is supposed to no more no less.

SoundBot SB571 Bluetooth Speaker for Bluetooth Enabled Digital or Media Devices - Black
Offered by KickBOT
Price: $20.89
6 used & new from $20.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality for this price, August 25, 2015
Good sound quality for this price, I dont need Bose or Jawbone mostly because paying $100+ for damn speakers is beyond me and I dont even dare to raise my hand to do so. This is fantastic for the price I have ZERO complains.

Logitech Wireless Keyboard with Mouse Combo - Black (MK270)
Logitech Wireless Keyboard with Mouse Combo - Black (MK270)
Price: $19.99
76 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... PC while using my TV as a monitor towatch movies on the big screen, August 25, 2015
Bought this to control my PC while using my TV as a monitor to watch movies on the big screen. Works perfectly still have yet to change the batteries which is a good thing. Nothing more to say really practical and useful.

Samsung 850 EVO 120GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E120B/AM)
Samsung 850 EVO 120GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E120B/AM)
Offered by NSPIRE
Price: $69.50
110 used & new from $53.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, went from 3. 5 minute cold boot ..., August 25, 2015
Solid, went from 3.5 minute cold boot to 24 seconds cold boot for my windows 7 ultimate do I really have to say more?!

SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones Sport Wireless Earbuds In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Mic (Bluetooth 4.0, 6 Hours Play-time, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling, IPX4 Sweatproof ) - QY7 Black
Offered by SoundPEATS Audio
Price: $22.99
4 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh and sound quality is fantastic too also no cord to tangle around with and ..., August 25, 2015
Dont know how they stay in my ears even during that river of sweat coming through my ears as I run but they do. Oh and sound quality is fantastic too also no cord to tangle around with and all that, I must say bluetooth is the future.

Cute USB Mini 2-Port USB 2.0 Hub Splitter (Black)
Cute USB Mini 2-Port USB 2.0 Hub Splitter (Black)
Offered by MulWare
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this little bad boy for my Acer Aspire Switch 10 so I ..., August 25, 2015
Bought this little bad boy for my Acer Aspire Switch 10 so I could have a mouse and a usb drive plugged in at the same time. Does exactly what it supposed to no more no less.

Mass Effect Trilogy - PC
Mass Effect Trilogy - PC
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $18.50
25 used & new from $11.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Pay $80+ for full experience, August 3, 2015
1 star goes to EA and Biowares abysmal business practice and not the game. This game is fine it plays well and one of the best story driven games I have ever played. I cant say what it is but when I play this game I just get engulfed in its massive universe and the characters in it. You just cant but help yourself to get attached to all of them in some way. This series is truly a masterpiece that I will always enjoy playing. With that said lets get on to the DLC. First of all in the trilogy you just get the base games and a few add on content for ME3 multiplayer for free. But if you want a full Mass Effect experience its locked behind a very expensive pay-wall. All important mission and character DLC adds up to 6000+ Bioware points that in total adds up to $80, so not only do you have to pay for the base game but for the rest of the content you have to dish out additional $80 for a games that are more than two (2) years old. This is outrages!!! I cannot justify spending $80+ on the removed content thanks to EA's money grabbing tactics. Again game is fantastic all three (3) of them. Oh and did I mention that "From the ashes" DLC which includes a Prothian character is also behind that pay-wall? Bioware blatantly removed him from the base game and made people pay for him as day one (1) DLC. This is pathetic and embarrassing from a studio that has made some of the best games to date (KOTOR, DAO, ME1, ME2, ME3)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5