Profile for Cvega > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cvega RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Trademark Home Dictionary Diversion Book Safe with Key Lock, Metal
Trademark Home Dictionary Diversion Book Safe with Key Lock, Metal
Price: $11.27
13 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 23, 2014
I am happy with this little safe. It is a bit on the small side (small book) however for money or small amount of jewelry it should be fine.. It feels sturdy however I'm sure it it easy to get into even though I haven't tried.

Why not 5 stars.. A bit small and the pages don't seem real

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for HTC Amaze 4G (T-Mobile) [TPU-Cases Retail Packaging]
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for not good price, December 27, 2013
The fit was great. Plus it does protect the phone.

The only negative was the price after shipping ended up not being a great deal. Close to $15. For that price, I could've bought it at a cellphone store and not waited a few days for it. $7-$8 after shipping would've have been fair.

Now Foods Oralbiotic Blis K12, 60-Count
Now Foods Oralbiotic Blis K12, 60-Count
Price: $10.49
12 used & new from $10.49

2.0 out of 5 stars A month and a half later.. Not impressed, May 12, 2013
After 2nd month (second bottle) Not sure it helps with bad breathe. So far, I'm not convinced. Regardless I will continue to take it, however I may not order it again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2013 10:14 AM PDT

Kershaw Chill Pocket Knife
Kershaw Chill Pocket Knife
Price: $20.99
81 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great super light Mid size, May 12, 2013
Size. Slim, stylish, mid size .
Weight.. Feels super light. It won't pull pants, shorts, sweats, boxers down..
Feel.. It feels light yet quality
Blade. Arrived hair shaving sharp
Clip. Tight yet good size.. I haven't tried it much though. This knife I just throw it in my dress pants.

Cons.. It picks up a bit of rust spots pretty easily, even though I keep it with a light layer of oil..

In my opinion, it is one of the best, if not the best under $20 knife. Super happy with it.

Note to Kershaw.. Offer a rust proof alternative to Spyderco's H1 steel

Renew Life - Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 Billion - 30 - Veg Cap
Renew Life - Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 Billion - 30 - Veg Cap
Offered by Green Magnolia
Price: $26.41
22 used & new from $24.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what to expect, April 9, 2013
I purchased this to help me with bad breath which I believe it could be from a digestive issue, Also for maintenance..

I will have to update when I feel or see changes. The only thing I feel since taking this supplement is constipated, even though I drink a gallon and a half of water per day and fiber.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2014 10:25 PM PDT

Kershaw Yellow Scallion Knife
Kershaw Yellow Scallion Knife
Offered by Mack's Prairie Wings
Price: $44.99
4 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it, April 9, 2013
My wife has a black partially serrated Kershaw Scallion which she absolutely loves, so I purchased the Yellow Scallion. SIZE. She absolutely loves the size. It is super compact, however it feels like a real knife, not a toy.
BLADE STEEL. Came shaving sharp, however it would be nice it was upgraded to at least 440 or 14c28n.
Fit and Finish.. Outstanding materials, however it could be just a bit grippier.

Great knife that loses a point, just for the blade steel..

Kershaw 1990 Brawler Folding SpeedSafe Knife
Kershaw 1990 Brawler Folding SpeedSafe Knife
Price: $24.77
70 used & new from $22.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok knife, great price, November 27, 2012
Leeds 13th Child did a really great review, so I will just add a few things.. 1st I just picked it up at Walmart for $20 for the small led flashlight, tactical pen,and Brawler..

Weight feel.. It feels sturdy yet light. Not ridicously light, but light.
Blade .. It arrived sharp, cuts through paper really easily. However it didn't arrive shaving sharp.

Handle... The lines or design provides a good grip. Not too aggressive.. Tip up, tip down for lefties and righties. NO Lanyard hole

Liner lock is difficult to disengage. My Kershaw Clash is disengages easier and has jimping.

Flipper is a bit on the small and slippery side. Clash has jimping on the flipper too.

Clip. Small Black clip conceals knife nicely however it is very tight..

I will update this review, however for initial reaction. It is a 4 star knife. Initially I was not super impressed, however for $20 it is a great deal, especially being a Kershaw. For those looking to purchase this knife, it is an good knife with a great value. Kershaw is Kershaw even if made in China. I will add that I like the Kershaw Clash much better.

Olight I6 LED Flashlight
Olight I6 LED Flashlight
Price: $49.41
9 used & new from $45.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super flashlight In a small package.., November 5, 2012
Wow!!! What an impressive flashlight.. First off, this is my first hardcore flashlight. I have had many $15-$25 dollar basic flashlights. My last flashlight was a Duracell Daylight 160-lumen 2-c battery flashlight with 160 lumen (which I picked up in Costco for about $20. (I thought that was pretty strong).. I gave my wife that one, so I researched left and right and found great reviews on the Olight i6 Paladin.

Size.. I thought it would be bigger, I am happy it's not. Fit in your pocket without a problem
Weight feel.. Doesn't feel heavy, yet solid.
Power.. For a regular flashlight guy, this light is ridiculous!! A great welcome to the world of exotic super lights...Lights super far and bright white.. I would never imagine that much power from a flashlight that size.. My father said it lights like the HIDs on my car.

Value.. I was uneasy about spending $60 for a flashlight, after reviews and actually using it, I will say it is worth every penny and then some.. (Father and son may receive one of these soon for Christmas)

I can see why people can get all hooked on flashlights.. I can't wait to go walk at night with my new flashlight and Kershaw Blur s30v...

Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion Serrated Folding Pocket Knife with Speed Safe
Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion Serrated Folding Pocket Knife with Speed Safe
Price: $35.47
65 used & new from $31.95

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved it, and lost it just after two days.., October 18, 2012
This review is from: Kershaw Scallion Knife (Sports)
My wife and I went to Bass Pro and she fell in love with the size, style and design, feel, and how quick and smooth the Speedsafe opens. So we got home and I found it on Amazon for $19 less. So I ordered to surprise her. Waited 3 long days for it to Arrive (came on a Friday). She was like a kid with a new Fisher Price toy.. Saturday, we went to a family gathering and she couldn't stop opening and closing her knife in front of everyone while enjoying her drinks, and everyone(non knife people) really liked it.. Sunday.. She lost it..

Pros. Size (it is small yet it feels big enough to put in work), design, came hair shaving sharp (which I love), it has a nice grip (not super grippy). Kershaw quality. Awesome fit and finish. Great for both men and women.. Made in USA

Cons.. Steel is not in par with 14c28n.. It would be nice if it had the 14c28n for the same price.. Clip was huge. Almost the size of the knife. I Wish it had a GPS locator built in..

I recommend this nice looking knife if you work in a office, or if you like an easily concealable, light in your pocket knife for light use.

Kershaw Ultra-Tek Blade Sharpener with 600-Grit Diamond Coated Oval Shaft
Kershaw Ultra-Tek Blade Sharpener with 600-Grit Diamond Coated Oval Shaft
Price: $24.28
46 used & new from $20.83

3.0 out of 5 stars It may be a decent sharpener, not for me, October 17, 2012
Not being an expert sharpener, I may be doing something wrong. I am not getting my blades razor or hair cutting sharp. I tried sharpening my 8 yr olds Victorinix and I actually dulled it. I had better luck sharpening it with a ceramic cup.

Pros.. Small size. Good materials..

Cons.. Too small for big blades.

In my opinion, I would have been happier not buying it and instead using that money to purchase a Spyderco Tri angle sharpener.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2013 4:52 PM PDT