Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Deborah > Reviews

Browse

Deborah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deborah RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Beyond Affection: Callaghan Brothers, Book 6
Beyond Affection: Callaghan Brothers, Book 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the series! I loved It., March 31, 2015
Another winner for Abbie Zander. She is quickly becoming my favorite author. Thank heaven she writes fast. This was a great story and fit right in with what we know and love about the Callaghan brothers. I can't wait for the Keian's Story, I hear it will be out at the end of April!

Guardian Angel: Callaghan Brothers, Book 5
Guardian Angel: Callaghan Brothers, Book 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Callaghan Book Ever!, March 8, 2015
I love all the Callaghan books but this one was the best by far. I loved it! Kane is the perfect alpha male and Rebecca is his perfect sole mate. They met briefly on foreign soil but they make a last impression on each other. Theirs is not a quick happily ever after, they have to work for it but that makes it so much more rewarding when they get is. I cannot wait for the next Abbie Zanders book. She just became an automatic purchase for me.

Away (The Keaton Series Book 1)
Away (The Keaton Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution Caution Caution, September 15, 2014
I don't want to spoil the book but I will say this is not a Romance. It's more like a hard luck novel. I wish I had not wasted 6 hours of my time. This is not what I look for when I want an "escape."

The only reason I gave it two stars was that I did finish it....

Darkfever: Fever Series Book 1
Darkfever: Fever Series Book 1
Offered by Random House LLC

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a Romance, August 7, 2014
Not really a romance. It was a fairly good story but there was no romance. Maybe the romance is coming in the next book.

Say the Word
Say the Word
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and Unique - Well worth your time, August 3, 2014
This review is from: Say the Word (Kindle Edition)
Unique and well written. I enjoyed the clever, witty and funny heroine. She had such a positive outlook on life enough though hers wasn't always treated her so well. She made a choice to "Live in the Light." The book also had a great cast of supportive characters. I read this book in one day. I just couldn't put it down.

The Promise: Book 5 of Thunder Point series
The Promise: Book 5 of Thunder Point series
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great continuation of the Thunder Point Story., July 1, 2014
I really enjoyed this story. I listen to it and the narrator, Theresa Plumber did a great the job. I enjoyed hearing Dr. Scott's story. We also got to hear lots of great details about past heroes and heroines.

When Day Breaks (KGI series Book 9)
When Day Breaks (KGI series Book 9)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC

2.0 out of 5 stars Skip it.... You won't miss much., June 26, 2014
Well - It just wasn't that great! I loved Swanny and Eden the heroine is also a great addition to the KGI family. The problem is....

Spoilers --- I guess---- There is not much to spoil...

There just is not much to this story. So much of the novel is spent inside the main character's heads, and they both keep thinking the same things. Swammy doesn't fell worthy of Eden and Eden thinks Swanny is handsome. There is very little suspense and intrigue. I just re-read Whispers in the Dark (AMAZING NOVEL) and this one just doesn't compare.

I still love Maya and she is still a automatic buy but..... When Day Breaks is not up to her normal writing.

Off the Record (The Record Series Book 1)
Off the Record (The Record Series Book 1)
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge cliffhanger - the book is just not worth it., May 24, 2014
This book contains only half a story and the half-story is just not that good. It took me weeks of starting reading a little, getting frustrated, putting the book down....then picking it up when I need something to read. And after all the effort it took me to finally finish the book just ended. There was no resolution, no happy for now, no happily ever after, no sad but hopeful moving on for our heroine. The hero is awful and the heroine is often to stupid to live..... I will pass on book two - that does not even come out till August.

McKettricks of Texas: Austin (McKettrick Series Book 13)
McKettricks of Texas: Austin (McKettrick Series Book 13)

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Linda Lael Miller Romance, January 28, 2014
I love Ms. Miller's McKettricks and Austin's story is another great one. It was great to check in with Garrett and Tate and the loves of their lives.

After the Storm (KGI series Book 8)
After the Storm (KGI series Book 8)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC

2.0 out of 5 stars I still love Maya..... but...., January 10, 2014
After the Storm was tough to read and even hard to finish. I felt like the author kept telling us how much Van loved Eve instead of showing us how much he loved her. They fell in love too quickly..... It was hard to keep reading Van's thoughts because the were very repetitive basically he keeps thinking, "MINE!" It was a little creepy. Even though I was disappointed, I have already pre-ordered the next KGI novel.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8