Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Dominican Republic)

3 pcs COSMOS ® Aqua Blue/Black/Purple Stylus/styli Touch Screen Cellphone Tablet Pen for Kindle Touch/Fire E-book + Cosmos Cable Tie
Offered by Cosmos Tech&Leisure
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.-, February 3, 2013
Excellent product, they works perfect with my kindle fire HD 8.9". Buy it. These stylus are great colors are brilliants and quality is overstanding.

Amazon Kindle 9W PowerFast Adapter for Accelerated Charging
Amazon Kindle 9W PowerFast Adapter for Accelerated Charging
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy It, January 26, 2013
You don't have to spend this $20 dollars, I use my Blackberry charger, if you have any usb smartphone charger you can use it.
Save $20.00
I give it one star because I think this is ridiculous.-

Color RainbowTwist Snake Rubic Rubiks Magic Cube Rubix Puzzle Toy
Color RainbowTwist Snake Rubic Rubiks Magic Cube Rubix Puzzle Toy
Offered by Genesis21Shop
Price: $2.26

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, January 22, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Broke within a minute of use, dont waste your money buying this toy, Its a chineese junk materials, a very cheap material, I never saw a toy with these bad quality.

Tissot Men's T048.417.27.057.06 T-Sport Rose-Gold PVD Black Rubber Strap Watch
Tissot Men's T048.417.27.057.06 T-Sport Rose-Gold PVD Black Rubber Strap Watch
Offered by Certified Watch Store
Price: $504.69
13 used & new from $504.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, January 16, 2012
These Watch is beautifull, it has a elegant look, the construction seems to be very good and strong, you can feel the quality as soon as you put on the watch in your wrist, Impressive look, I'm really happy with my watch.

The Marathon Method: The 16-Week Training Program that Prepares You to Finish a Full or Half Marathon in Your Best Time
by Tom Holland
Price: $13.49
82 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Running Book, October 28, 2011
This is one of the best running books I've read, Tom Holland shares with us his experiences and tips to train and be prepared for before, during and after the race, its exercises and training programs are excellent, I'm putting in practice and I expect good results for my next challenge in January 29 2012 ING Miami Marathon.

Yes I finnish the ING Miami Marathon with a PR of 3:39:54 and the most important think for me I cross the finish line with a Smile in my face I never saw the wall, just for be more specific I do the Advance training program and for me was a success.

The Ultimate Scale Book
The Ultimate Scale Book
by Troy Stetina
Price: $5.39
77 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, October 28, 2011
A book that every guitar player must have, I recommended for every guitar player for all level, and a great price, dont hesitate. Buy it.

The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer
The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer
by David A. Whitsett
Price: $9.95
339 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wordless!!!, March 15, 2009
I finish the forth week of the program and I dont know how to explain how good I feel with the book program I never ran more than 5 miles and in my four week I run 8 miles without a problem in the long run day and every week I feel stronger and ansious that my long run day(saturday)become, best of all I have 12 pounds less than when I started the trainning, this book is really amazing and I know that I`m going to finish the 26.2 miles Chicago Marathon in October. Dont miss the opportunity to became a marathon runner, this book is an excellent tool to reach your goal, and he also has a 10 step pre-training program for non-runners until you reach the abbilitty to jog at least for 30 minutes without stoping before the 16 week marathon training program.

Timex T5H911 Unisex Digital Fitness Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Timex T5H911 Unisex Digital Fitness Heart Rate Monitor Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tool for training, March 5, 2009
This watch do exactly what they say, numbers are big, very easy to use and the size its perfect for my wrist, the strap in the chest is very confortable, I use this wacth every day for runnig and gym and its the perfect tool for a good training, I do recomended for those who are serious about training, the only thing I found is the watch is 30M waterproof not 50M but I dont care about this because Im not going so deep anyway.